Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta do better. Y'all still letting @THREADDIPSHIT play y'all like a

giphy.gif

She/they/them/shim don't like basketball, women's basketball, the WNBA or women but @THREADSIPSHIT keeps running into this Caitlin Clark thread asking

giphy.gif

King Coon I thought you put me on ignore? At least your Coon disciples are man enough to speak to me directly. Go wipe your Vagina and shut the fuck up…..thinking about me at 5am is mad weird

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta do better. Y'all still letting @THREADDIPSHIT play y'all like a

giphy.gif

She/they/them/shim don't like basketball, women's basketball, the WNBA or women but @THREADSIPSHIT keeps running into this Caitlin Clark thread asking

giphy.gif
:roflmao:If this didn’t crack you up you are hatin’!

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon makes a corny joke “Hey TC you’re a Pink Foot….HA!!”

The Coon disciples follow to support eachother

Niggas been jerking each other for several hours hilarious

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the Olympics. What does Caitlin need to be on the court for if she isn't one of the best players in the world. This is the Olympics they don't need additional viewers. They don't need to sell out arenas. In case you didn't know every game is sold out already and the ratings are always high.So again because this is the Olympics what is she needed for?
Olympics is essentially a commercial and huge promotional platform. Its where stars are made from sponsorship campaigns. The league absolutely needs that injection of attention and audience to monetize that trash league and finally atleast attempt to get it in the Black for once. Its a huge missed opportunity man. Never would i have thought BGOL would have 200 page on bitch basketball. But it does.. and its largely because that white girl. They need to pimp her out as much as they can while they can. And the Olympics presents a huge stage for that.
And another thing stop commenting about shit you clearly don't watch. I can name you 10 girls off the top of my head that can take somebody off the dribble and pull up and hit a 15-ft jumper. Your Golden goose can only shoot threes or make an under the rim layup. That's her entire game. She isn't Olympic ready. Hell she can't even go left without getting ripped. Go play with someone who doesn't watch this shit. As usual you're out of your depth with me.
Thats the point tho.. I dont watch this shit. I gave up on it near 20 years ago after Holdsclaw flamed out in DC. Its a bad product man. Here they finally have an actual draw and are getting mainstream and coverage with real sellouts. They are dam fools for not putting her on that team. And miss me with the "she aint good enough" bullshit . This aint high school athletics. Its big business. She can take that last roster slot and miss just as many layouts as the bitch she replace.. while bringing in far more eyes and ad dollars. Your snob purist bullshit dont pay the bills my man.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon makes a corny joke “Hey TC you’re a Pink Foot….HA!!”

The Coon disciples follow to support eachother

Niggas been jerking each other for several hours hilarious
Nice try, ninja.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thank you for flying Emotional Airlines. We’re now crying at 35,000 feet. I’ve turned the STFU sign off. Ain’t this some shit! You can see Caitlin Clark’s house from here. She don’t deserve that house!”

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice try, ninja.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thank you for flying Emotional Airlines. We’re now crying at 35,000 feet. I’ve turned the STFU sign off. Ain’t this some shit! You can see Caitlin Clark’s house from here. She don’t deserve that house!”

You’re a Coon who disrespects Black women Capes for a CAC and you’re rocking a pedophile in your avatar.

Coon please

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Olympics is essentially a commercial and huge promotional platform. Its where stars are made from sponsorship campaigns. The league absolutely needs that injection of attention and audience to monetize that trash league and finally atleast attempt to get it in the Black for once. Its a huge missed opportunity man. Never would i have thought BGOL would have 200 page on bitch basketball. But it does.. and its largely because that white girl. They need to pimp her out as much as they can while they can. And the Olympics presents a huge stage for that.

Thats the point tho.. I dont watch this shit. I gave up on it near 20 years ago after Holdsclaw flamed out in DC. Its a bad product man. Here they finally have an actual draw and are getting mainstream and coverage with real sellouts. They are dam fools for not putting her on that team. And miss me with the "she aint good enough" bullshit . This aint high school athletics. Its big business. She can take that last roster slot and miss just as many layouts as the bitch she replace.. while bringing in far more eyes and ad dollars. Your snob purist bullshit dont pay the bills my man.
Big bro I hear u like always.
But this thread haven this many pages for a white girl is crazy work lol. No matter who is right or wrong.
This would never happen on a cac board.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Big bro I hear u like always.
But this thread haven this many pages for a white girl is crazy work lol. No matter who is right or wrong.
This would never happen on a cac board.
Absolutely agree key. My only point is that its in the best business interest of the league to platform that girl as much as they can while shes hot. The league is a subsidized disaster.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Absolutely agree key. My only point is that its in the best business interest of the league to platform that girl as much as they can while shes hot. The league is a subsidized disaster.
And I hear u. But we have people on this board defending her beyond that point. Is crazy ur point is sound and solid. But on a black board going all out. Is crazy. Let me see a angel Reese thread on 4 chan going for her and support her lol.