Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Him and @REDLINE literally get upset then go search google for gifs to go along with their white dad jokes. That Pedo posted all that shit :roflmao:
That pedo lover is mentally ill.

I used to confuse Picasso aka Redline with Lightbright because they both used to post the same type of cac-humor corny gifs. I never understood why one got hate for it but the other one didn't.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That pedo lover is mentally ill.

I used to confuse Picasso aka Redline with Lightbright because they both used to post the same type of cac-humor corny gifs. I never understood why one got hate for it but the other one didn't.

I never confused you because I never knew who you were and still don't.

Strangely 99 percent of the board likes and appreciates my humor and gifs, it's only three bitches who don't.

I guess one can't please them all.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Strangely 99 percent of the board likes and appreciates my humor and gifs, it's only three bitches who don't.

99% sure.

noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions
  1. a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.
It'd happen a lot. :dunno: I'd see some posts filled with gifs and thought it was LightBright beefing with someone again, but then I'd check the username and see it was you. I'm sure those 99% you claim made the same mistake.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
99% sure.

noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions
  1. a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.
It'd happen a lot. :dunno: I'd see some posts filled with gifs and thought it was LightBright beefing with someone again, but then I'd check the username and see it was you. I'm sure those 99% you claim made the same mistake.

Ok

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga posting like he’s an OG or some shit, Nigga we don’t know who the fuck YOU are I only took attention towards you cuz you act like a fucking coon. Your posts be getting 3 likes from your fellow coons get the fuck out of here talking about 99% of the board laughs at your shit :lol:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga posting like he’s an OG or some shit, Nigga we don’t know who the fuck YOU are I only took attention towards you cuz you act like a fucking coon. Your posts be getting 3 likes from your fellow coons get the fuck out of here talking about 99% of the board laughs at your shit :lol:
:lol: :lol::lol:

That mf is mad delusional

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know you either, I only know you for this thread and that's of posting nonsense and bullshit.

And you do know that the same 3 people like your posts right?

Right?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Again, I don't know you or your posts.

I do know that in this thread, you and your husband post bullshit that to get replies.

You've been called out on your bullshit by numerous posters numerous times. And when backed in a corner because you know you're wrong your only response is coon.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, I don't know you or your posts.

I do know that in this thread, you and your husband post bullshit that to get replies.

You've been called out on your bullshit by numerous posters numerous times. And when backed in a corner because you know you're wrong your only response is coon.

Again I don’t know you either and I’ve taken notice you’re a Coon. Your biggest fans in this thread are a Dude with a Pedo in his avatar…A dude who named himself after poop and a White boy…..what more needs to be said?

I’ve stated Clark isn’t a GOAT and has been overhyped as the great White hype nothing has changed it’s my opinion. Nobody has backed me into a corner your fellow Coons disagree with my opinion and you fellow. I give zero fucks

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again I don’t know you either and I’ve taken notice you’re a Coon. Your biggest fans in this thread are a Dude with a Pedo in his avatar…A dude who named himself after poop and a White boy…..what more needs to be said?

I’ve stated Clark isn’t a GOAT and has been overhyped as the great White hype nothing has changed it’s my opinion. Nobody has backed me into a corner your fellow Coons disagree with my opinion and you fellow. I give zero fucks

No one in this thread said that she was a GOAT. You're arguing against maga's and white nationalists and none are in this thread.

And your biggest fans are people who know nothing about basketball but come in here to show it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. Well, I'll let dictionary.com define it for you.

delusion​

1. an act or instance of deluding.
    Synonyms: deception
  2. the state of being deluded.
  3. a false belief or opinion:
    delusions of grandeur.
  4. Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact:
    a paranoid delusion.

Find in this thread myself or anyone calling her the GOAT.

And the same 3 people that like your posts.

You're just in denial, and I'm too lazy to google and copy the definition. Because you're not worth it.