Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

*She has 149

But are we also supposed to not see..........

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

GRb9adcXAAAXDN8

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way you Coons are trying to rewrite history in this thread is fucking hilarious. There are Clark fans who come in here showing love and don’t get fuck with….Why? Cuz they don’t act like Coons. It’s not a crime to like the Bitch it’s you Toby MFers downing Black women to prop up a white bitch. Any Black man who gets upset at another Black man over his negative opinion about a CAC is a Coon. You’re the Chairmen of the Coons

Fuck out of here
This man back to lying because not a single person on BGOL is downing black women. We are still waiting on the evidence he claims.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This man back to lying because not a single person on BGOL is downing black women. We are still waiting on the evidence he claims.

Nigga shut your Coon/CAC ass up y’all was in here calling these black women un marketable hood rats. Absolutely trashing Boston and Mitchell in the same games Clark would be shooting 2-15 from 3 shut your dumbass up. How about you do me a favor and show me posts of you giving black women props?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga shut your Coon/CAC ass up y’all was in here calling these black women un marketable hood rats. Absolutely trashing Boston and Mitchell in the same games Clark would be shooting 2-15 from 3 shut your dumbass up. How about you do me a favor and show me posts of you giving black women props?
Boston was playing poorly. Mitchell has a roll and it is to get up shots and get iso buckets.

People were criticizing their play because they were missing layups and fumbling passes.

Fans love them because they got most of the all star votes.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boston was playing poorly. Mitchell has a roll and it is to get up shots and get iso buckets.

People were criticizing their play because they were missing layups and fumbling passes.

Fans love them because they got most of the all star votes.
Clark was playing poorly also bitch would be shooting 27% with 7 turnovers but you Coons just attacked the Black women. You’re just a troll so it’s nothing for you, but I’m talking about the other coons. I’ve seen Super Clark Stan @therealjondoe a white dude show more love to black women then you Coons

There were several online campaigns soliciting people to vote for Fever players(Clark) U of Iowa actually had the link on there home page. There was never a campaign push to get people to vote for WNBA players before….so that is what it is…

Show me some posts of you supporting black women my boy.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Clark was playing poorly also bitch would be shooting 27% with 7 turnovers but you Coons just attacked the Black women. You’re just a troll so it’s nothing for you, but I’m talking about the other coons. I’ve seen Super Clark Stan @therealjondoe a white dude show more love to black women then you Coons

There were several online campaigns soliciting people to vote for Fever players(Clark) U of Iowa actually had the link on there home page. There was never a campaign push to get people to vote for WNBA players before….so that is what it is…

Any black person that stood up for Clark is a coon yes I said I’m calling you out. And this doesn’t have anything with her being a white girl. She is just one dimensional and terrible. And she’s a mediocre white girl.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any black person that stood up for Clark is a coon yes I said I’m calling you out. And this doesn’t have anything with her being a white girl. She is just one dimensional and terrible. And she’s a mediocre white girl.

Exactly. I don’t even care if black dudes are Clark fans it’s your prerogative. But if you’re going out your way to defend this CAC and going at dudes cuz they’re opinions aren’t the same as yours all while never saying anything positive about Black players you’re a Coon. Boston having a double/double Coon talking about I hate her “ghetto hair”

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No one in this thread has said Clark played great every game. When she has had bad games people talked about it in this thread.

You often make this about Crackas and maga lovers which none of us are. I am damn sure not a Cracka or a maga lover.

You ain’t never seen me in a Cracka bitch thread, Obama hate thread, or democrats sucks threads. As much as I have complained about those threads.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one in this thread has said Clark played great every game. When she has had bad games people talked about it in this thread.

You often make this about Crackas and maga lovers which none of us are. I am damn sure not a Cracka or a maga lover.

You ain’t never seen me in a Cracka bitch thread, Obama hate thread, or democrats sucks threads. As much as I have complained about those threads.

CAC please when that CAC has a bad game which is often, y’all blame it on everyone else aka the Black players…if you weren’t a troll I would think you weren’t in touch with reality but you’re just doing your fecal matter thing….

Its the Clark effect, bitch has made you Coons/CAC show your true colors

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The WNBA all-star votes tell us that America is a racist country. We already knew that.

I seen so many vote for Caitlin links on Facebook threads, Twitter, Iowa had a link on their website…I haven’t seen a vote for a WNBA player method since the league’s creation :roflmao2: Clearly she’s popular but MFers ran a presidential campaign to tell you to vote. Then they’re like Wow look at all these new votes :lol: :roflmao2:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I seen so many vote for Caitlin links on Facebook threads, Twitter, Iowa had a link on their website…I haven’t seen a vote for a WNBA player method since the league’s creation :roflmao2: Clearly she’s popular but MFers ran a presidential campaign to tell you to vote. Then they’re like Wow look at all these new votes :lol: :roflmao2:
The shit's not rocket science.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CAC please when that CAC has a bad game which is often, y’all blame it on everyone else aka the Black players…if you weren’t a troll I would think you weren’t in touch with reality but you’re just doing your fecal matter thing….

Its the Clark effect, bitch has made you Coons/CAC show your true colors
What you posted makes no sense