Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You saying that silly incel shit above
Hmm incel?

Its funny for about 15 years we all assumed and agreed she was a kept woman and was there for the money

But now suddenly all those years she wasn't?

Now she was trapped in plain sight
Against the most powerful mogul who's blowing up people cars and beating football coaches with no consequences

But she managed to escape into the arms of a broke pt?

None of this denies any of this happened
I believe all of it happened I believe the lifestyle and money is why she was down with it. Once she wasn't down with it she literally left got married and has a family

This has nothing to do with whether she should get a pay day or anything else

So again which part is incel or is that just a term you're throwing around lol

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm incel?

Its funny for about 15 years we all assumed and agreed she was a kept woman and was there for the money

Against the most powerful mogul who's blowing up people cars and beating football coaches with no consequences

I believe all of it happened I believe the lifestyle and money is why she was down with it. Once she wasn't down with it she literally left got married and has a family

Getting her ass beat and physically abused isn't cool or a part of the program

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Getting her ass beat and physically abused isn't cool or a part of the program
Absolutely isn't cool or part of the program

We are in agreement always have been
Please don't continue to skip over the numerous times I said he did that shit to jump to a general statement about abuse

I'll ask this

How did she manage to escape into her husbands arms?

Just answer that one based on the control he has and power he has
How's she in Connecticut chilling?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Please don't continue to skip over the numerous times I said he did that shit to jump to a general statement about abuse

I'll ask this

Women escape and get away from abusive situations all the time. Perhaps diddy found a new young bitch to abuse and spend money on

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hmm incel?

Have you ever dated a woman who's been abused?

The shit you type is weird as fuck. Even weirder you don't understand the dumb shit you're saying.

I'm beginning to think the women beaters are exposing themselves.

She wanted to get beat on, got it. At what point would she have been a victim? If he would have picked a 14 year old, would she have been a victim? Then dudes wonder why women don't go the police.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I guess I just never followed Puff like that because I never heard all these rumors people talking about, but that detail right there about his son can't see her like that tells me everything said in this thread is more than likely true. Some people are real live monsters behind closed doors.

I just wanna know did he go on and send Jennifer Lopez a 100 million because if she makes a statement IT'S OVER!!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.
Lol, you think them mufuckas ain't lnow? You don't know the industry at all big dog.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'll ask this

Let's assume the Kid Cuddi story is true. Having a man's car blown up seems like alot to keep a girl around or cause her to think twice about leaving. Then you hear the stories of him getting into fights with artist who as much as talked to the girl. It's not a stretch that she'd stay around especially if nothing seems to be happening and events are being covered up. They alleged she tried to leave multiple times and Puff wouldn't let her go. Didn't he recently shout her out over his current girl or what she is?

Is the husband in the industry? Maybe Puff wouldn't pull the same shit because someone outside of the industry would go to the police. They don't have the same fear of being blackballed. If the husband is a nobody, Puff looks at it as sending her back to the streets used up and deemed untouchable.

Like it has already been said, maybe she aged out and he wasn't as interested in her.

I'm not saying you are completely wrong about her staying due to his money or hopes that he'd continue to help her career. However, women have stayed with broke dudes for different reasons including fear of what will happen after they leave. Truthfully, maybe the industry men were bitches and her husband made her feel protected.

Even if you keep it to she allowed men to fuck her while Puff watched, it gets somewhat tricky. This is woman logic but think about women who get trains ran on them. Some will later say they didn't really want to do it and they were in fear or wanted to feel like they were in control of the situation. Even though to the men they consented, the woman may still say they were raped. That's the reason I've personally never taken part in trains. If it was the truly in fear, the girl regretted it later or the girl got mad for whatever reason, I didn't want to get caught up. Puff's position in Cassie personal life and the industry as a whole doesn't help how it looks. Throw in the fact that this started when Cassie was 19 makes this looks worse. So yes she seemingly was with it, but we don't know the why. Even if you demise that, she also claimed he forced into her apartment and raped her. That isn't consent.

The reason you and others are being questioned is because you seem to be ignoring how domestic abuse works and it's not as simple as just leaving for alot of victims. It's not just the physical aspect, but the mental games abuser play. The opposite of what you are saying can also be true. If she was there for the money and clout, what would make her leave.why didn't she ever have a kid with him?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
you seem to be ignoring how domestic abuse works and it's not as simple as just leaving for alot of victims. It's not just the physical aspect, but the mental games abuser play. The opposite of what you are saying can also be true. If she was there for the money and clout, what would make her leave.why didn't she ever have a kid with him?
Especially the gaslighting. Making the woman think it's her fault for what she's going through.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Especially the gaslighting. Making the woman think it's her fault for what she's going through.
That doesn't even factor in friends and family telling women they are over reacting. Imagine Cassie saying she wants to leave Puff to the average person without going into high level details. Some of which maybe indirectly be benefiting from them being together. Most people would tell her to stay and cheating, emotional outburst or being controlling is the norm for someone of that status and you could do alot worse. Basically Puffs fame, money and influence justifies his negative qualities. Ironically, none of that behavior would be accepted from the average guy. If your circle justifies the behavior or defends the abuser, the women may stay.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.
Forced Sex = Rape
Let's call it as it is.
Rape is NEVER, EVER Ok, under any circumstances.
There are actually women who like being physically abused, walking time bombs, but they exist. However, no woman ever wants to be raped, when Diddy crossed that line, he lost any right to be an acceptable member of society. He should pull a Rush and move to some remote part of the world to live out the rest of his life or whatnot.

Last edited:

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I can only imagine some of the people who probably told him to pay her to go away.

Clive Davis, Quincy, LA Reid, for starters...
LAWYERS. If you've ever witnessed such in real life, no lawyer will advise a client to go to trial if they can afford to settle.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hmm incel?

The reason she stayed for so long is literally in the filing, we do not need to speculate.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The reason you and others are being questioned is because you seem to be ignoring how domestic abuse works and it's not as simple as just leaving for alot of victims. It's not just the physical aspect, but the mental games abuser play. The opposite of what you are saying can also be true. If she was there for the money and clout, what would make her leave.why didn't she ever have a kid with him?

no one in this thread doubts Cassie was in abusive relationship

the question Large asked was how / why was Cassie allowed to leave and get married?

if Puff is the monster depicted over the years in various news reports - circulating rumours and Cassie's legal petition
what caused Puff to allow her to walk away when she decided to leave? instead of assisting her into an unfortunate mishap

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Because why? For all that we know, this was something both parties cooked up.

Nah.

Come on you really think Cassie and Diddy are going to come with the idea that says she was getting run through by multiple dudes with "big, Black dicks". And Diddy is gonna agree to saying he was jerking off watching dudes with "big, Black dicks".

You reaching now.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no one in this thread doubts Cassie was in abusive relationship

the question Large asked was how / why was Cassie allowed to leave and get married?

if Puff is the monster depicted over the years in various news reports - circulating rumours and Cassie's legal petition
what caused Puff to allow her to walk away when she decided to leave? instead of assisting her into an unfortunate mishap
Speak for yourself. Someone in the theard literally said she wasn't a victim. I don't know if he was more so speaking on the participation in the voyeur shit or all of it, but it was said.

There are clearly people who are doubting the abuse if not victim blaming. If you are questioning why she would stay or why she was allowed to leave, you maybe denying part or all of the story ie she wasn't abused.

I already gave potential reasons as to why he would allow her to walk away. We also heard reasons as to why she potentially didn't do it sooner. I'll also add growth. What you allow at 19 and what you'll allow at 30 can differ greatly.

If you believe she was abused, what does it matter why he allowed her to leave?

I'm not a conspiracy theorists so you'll need to take the alleged killing of old friends and bm to someone else.