Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who has more to lose with their public image being tarnished, Cassie or Puff?

if you really think Cassie comes away from this situation losing more than Puff did then maybe i can interest you in a slightly used bridge i have for sale in Brooklyn. inbox for further details.
No one came away looking bad. She got her money and Puff is probably knocking down 7 women right now.

The problem is you have grown men with the mentality of children given the opportunity to showcase the full bandwidth of their intellect and it’s coming up short.

If you read the forum: Puff raped Usher and Usher with herpes broke up Keke Palmer’s home.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That was extremely fast well money truly talks and people say money isn't everything....YEAH RIGHT
It was an oversight. He wrote her off. She’s married to a white man and has a child, was probably his thinking. She ain’t got it in her to be reckless. Kelis was with her husband and was talking reckless too. Where her husband at now? Maybe, if you’re into speculating, Cassie’s husband may be having health issues and she needs the money for his care.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was always a farce
If she was in danger she wouldn't be married with 2 kids

To be clear diddy did all that shit

And she was in on it too
Yep. Bitch was a paid participant. A kept women in a known transactional relationship which she was well compensated for. Was even compensated on her way out when she signed her NDA.

Puff still a fool for letting this shit get this far. Flood gates bout to open on his ass.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one came away looking bad. She got her money and Puff is probably knocking down 7 women right now.

The problem is you have grown men with the mentality of children given the opportunity to showcase the full bandwidth of their intellect and it’s coming up short.

If you read the forum: Puff raped Usher and Usher with herpes broke up Keke Palmer’s home.
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So here's the thing everyone should focus on. The fact that Puff settled that case in a day without talking to the media about it, without trying to say anything about clearing his name means that that case was highly problematic for him. With all of these lawsuits the reason they get settled is because the last thing they want is for it to get to the discovery phase. Because anything in discovery becomes public so puffy settling in one day means nothing was supposed to become public. I also bet his lawyers are yelling at him and are furious because I'm sure they were telling him to settle way before it got to the point where she was going to file because same as with Discovery once you file it becomes public record and all the accusations and everything in the filing is for everyone to see.

If she was asking for 30 million and he settled it a day I guarantee she probably got 20 million maybe even 25.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
So just so we are all understanding

two things can be true at the same time

She is a money hungry chick that wanted to get broke off and she got broke off -

Puff didn't even remotely try to fight that he is a fucking FREAK and a asshole

Why is she a money hungry freak? I thought everyone agreed she left with nothing to show for the decade she was with him.

If the allegations are true, what is the adequate compensation?

Sounds like she made him an offer and had the better cards

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how this effects his Revolt TV....

From Advertising to talent... Who is going to stand with him...

He might have to pull a Russell and remove himself from the company for it to survive...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.
I’m going to ask you a rather simple question: what’s puff image and who created it?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He might have to pull a Russell and remove himself from the company for it to survive...
Revolt card? How much revenue do they generate? The same people that watch revolt are the same ones in this thread with gay innuendo. Those the folks who aren’t going to buy Ciroq? Those fucking uneducated drunks?

You are trying to put your faith in men who hide behind shapeless Mexican women. That’s the frontline and infantry. What an army.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Puffy said, how much you want to not reveal anymore

giphy.gif

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
Simply put, you aint settling that shit that fast unless you're trying to bury it. Most likely dude let his arrogance convince him that she wouldn't file after she approached him and he shot her down. She basically accomplished her goal either way. Got paid, put her whole story out there and it's now viral and painted him as a villain. Might be the end of the suit but it's probably not gonna be the end of the situation overall. NYC DA's could easily see this as hush money and decide to investigate anyways. Should probably have just given her the money from the start but again, arrogance.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Simply put, you aint settling that shit that fast unless you're trying to bury it. Most likely dude let his arrogance convince him that she wouldn't file after she approached him and he shot her down. She basically accomplished her goal either way. Got paid, put her whole story out there and it's now viral and painted him as a villain. Might be the end of the suit but it's probably not gonna be the end of the situation overall. NYC DA's could easily see this as hush money and decide to investigate anyways. Should probably have just given her the money from the start but again, arrogance.
If a mothafucka has you on tape taking pipe from miscellaneous men, he isn’t afraid of you. You are his play thing. Puff didn’t settle because he’s afraid of the stories. He settled because he has shinier and newer toys to play with. Money isn’t evil — it is a mirror.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

So I've been in presentations with revolt and they don't play up the puff angle much or at all. Sometimes they will if they're trying to get on an advertising plan where the client is looking for minority owned media. But other than that what they tend to push is the fact that they can reach a multicultural Target 18 to 49 but really their sweet spot is like 18 to 35.

I don't think it will affect them at all in the long run.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
People up in here claiming his guilt because of the settlement yet swear by Cosby and Michael Jackson who literally did the same thing.:dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Plus it's opened the door for others who choose to come after him

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He put out video verbally disputing each claim and that situation dragged for yrs.. he didn’t pay 8 figs in less than 24 hrs with no comment to the public

After hearing MJ talk about them taking pics of him naked.......

That dude was mortified, embarrassed beyond words......I can imagine him thinking/ saying
, "The little lying mfkrs want $10 million?! Fine, I need this to stop! Get me out of this NOW!"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
After hearing MJ talk about them taking pics of him naked.......

That dude was mortified, embarrassed beyond words......I can imagine him thinking/ saying
, "The little lying mfkrs want $10 million?! Fine, I need this to stop! Get me out of this NOW!"
Yeppppp

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What mogul didn’t use the backs of others to create their empire?

Fam, I'm confused now. What does this have to do with anything I wrote about his image being tarnished from the lawsuit? You didn't respond to anything I said, just asked a question then asked another

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fam, I'm confused now. What does this have to do with anything I wrote about his image being tarnished from the lawsuit? You didn't respond to anything I said, just asked a question then asked another
Queen Lizzie locked up a Kenyan and his son was begging to say goodbye to her. I’m saying people are weird.

You are worried about aesthetics as if your opinion actually matters. White people don’t shun negroes that abuse other non people.