Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That was extremely fast well money truly talks and people say money isn't everything....YEAH RIGHT
"Money is not isn't everything, but the only thing" and "Everybody has a price"!!!

Ted Dibiase told y'all :lol:

So here's the thing everyone should focus on. The fact that Puff settled that case in a day without talking to the media about it, without trying to say anything about clearing his name means that that case was highly problematic for him. With all of these lawsuits the reason they get settled is because the last thing they want is for it to get to the discovery phase. Because anything in discovery becomes public so puffy settling in one day means nothing was supposed to become public. I also bet his lawyers are yelling at him and are furious because I'm sure they were telling him to settle way before it got to the point where she was going to file because same as with Discovery once you file it becomes public record and all the accusations and everything in the filing is for everyone to see.

If she was asking for 30 million and he settled it a day I guarantee she probably got 20 million maybe even 25.
THIS! When NYPD came out so quickly with a press release countering it was also a red flag. It seems like it really wasn't suppose to come out.
Simply put, you aint settling that shit that fast unless you're trying to bury it. Most likely dude let his arrogance convince him that she wouldn't file after she approached him and he shot her down. She basically accomplished her goal either way. Got paid, put her whole story out there and it's now viral and painted him as a villain. Might be the end of the suit but it's probably not gonna be the end of the situation overall. NYC DA's could easily see this as hush money and decide to investigate anyways. Should probably have just given her the money from the start but again, arrogance.
Yeah the damage has been done and Puff aint even tried to do any PR spin on the story.
People up in here claiming his guilt because of the settlement yet swear by Cosby and Michael Jackson who literally did the same thing.:dunno:

I don't recall reading transcripts of car blow ups like MJ or Cosby were Michael Corleone in the Godfather :lol:
MJ (multiple times) and Cosby both told the public they were innocent and denied the claims. I said what I said about Cosby because I actually know someone who knows the family of Constance. They even have made jokes about her needing to give Cosby back his money because they know Constance was still hanging with Cosby after when the things she stated happened.

Look into the whole reason why the case was even brought back up because some politician was running, but here is a video with people of law speaking on this. The court went against itself when dealing with prosecuting Cosby. This is not the same thing as what occurred with Puff.

MJ's accusers parents have been known to be liars and even in 1993 there were reports with phone messages with the dad saying he was going to blackmail MJ over not wanting to take his script to make a movie etc. Anyways, here is a breakdown since this MJ thing is more complicated.

Can we leave MJ out of these conversations.....?

2 of his "accusers" have stated it was all a moneygrab by their parents at the time.....

Also the FBI did decades long investigation into MJ. You think they will just let him walk. Yeah Puff's Cassie case and MJ sure is comparable lol.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Diddy and Cassie have reached a settlement, one day after the singer accused the music mogul of rape, sex trafficking and physical abuse in a lawsuit.

The parties said Friday that a resolution had been reached in the case in a release sent by attorney Douglas Wigdor; they did not disclose a settlement amount. Casandra Ventura, known professionally as singer Cassie, filed a sex trafficking and sexual assault lawsuit Thursday against ex-boyfriend Sean "Diddy" Combs in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, according to court documents obtained by USA TODAY.

In a statement Friday, Cassie said, "I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support."

"We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best," Combs said in a separate statement. "Love."

The settlement avoids the potential of a trial for both Combs and Ventura, who could have faced a public process of legal discovery and cross-examination in the courtroom.

Wigdor, Ventura's lawyer, "commended" his client for coming forward with her claims. "I am very proud of Ms. Ventura for having the strength to go public with her lawsuit," he said Friday in a statement.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He underestimated how much she would reveal publicly to her own embarrassment.....(doing drugs, letting him fuck other women, she was fucking other guys...etc)

Ultimately he had way more to lose, the deck was stacked against him......

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yep. Bitch was a paid participant. A kept women in a known transactional relationship which she was well compensated for. Was even compensated on her way out when she signed her NDA.

Puff still a fool for letting this shit get this far. Flood gates bout to open on his ass.

Agreed
She wanted 30 give her 30 then blow the family up

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Agreed
She wanted 30 give her 30 then blow the family up

Straight outta New York
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
:lol:

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He underestimated how much she would reveal publicly to her own embarrassment.....(doing drugs, letting him fuck other women, she was fucking other guys...etc)

Ultimately he had way more to lose, the deck was stacked against him......
She was not fucking other guys, she was being raped at his behest.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Diddy probably settled for less than what she asked for. I’m sure she’s well aware of the level of goons he has . He’s on some Mobb boss level of ruining lives. If that shit went to trial houses would have mysteriously burned down and accidents of family members would happen. I’d guess she got 15 million. Half of what she asked for. She’d end up losing more in court because Diddys paper is so long he’d drag that shit out for years. She can’t afford lawyers like him.

Did you read any of it? She turned down the first 8 figure offer. She got paid and after everything he done to her she not scared of him or his goons. He can't touch her now. The law after that nigga. He giving back artist publishing rights for NDAs.

In early September, Diddy announced that he would be handing over the publishing rights from all music released on his label Bad Boy to the artists who performed the songs. Danity Kane, criticized the terms of Diddy’s release, claiming that she was asked to sign an NDA in exchange for her share of Danity Kane’s publishing.

However, she took exception to some of the terms that came with Diddy’s offering, including the requirement that she sign an NDA. “I have to release him for any claims or wrongdoings or actions prior to the date of the release,” O’Day said. “I have to sign an NDA that I will never disparage Puff, Bad Boy, Janice Combs, or Justin Combs Music, or EMI, or Sony ever in public.”
O’Day suggested that the amount of money she would receive from publishing — around "$800–$900"
, O'Day says, though the specific timeframe surrounding that sum is unclear — would pale in comparison to what she could receive from her story about her time in Danity Kane. “This is the honest-to-God agreement of what I’m being offered: a few hundred dollars to sign away my rights to ever tell the story of what I went through ever again.” According to O’Day, she and one other member of Danity Kane have not signed the contract.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.
Just like no one is going to read your post. No one is gonna read the details in the lawsuit. Even though all the messy details are there. Puff will be fine.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I agree with this. Puff might still be fucking a bunch of money hungry jawns, but I do think his image is tarnished. Perhaps permanently. He'll still have his money, but what brands are gonna line up with him now? What celebs are gonna want to be at his parties. Those details in Cassie's suit were CRAZY. And they line up with what the Asian jawn came out and said and line up with what Aubrey O'Day has been getting at (she's been real careful with her words but she's been trying to let folks know).

Again, fuck the rumors of the gay shit, Usher, Christopher Williams, etc. Just talking strictly what was in the lawsuit, that shit was BRUTAL From the drugs, to the beatings, to the forced sex with him and others, to blowing up Cudi's car, I think anything promoted by him going forward is gonna be a PR nightmare for whatever company or event is involved. He needs to disappear like Russell Simmons but I doubt Diddy's ego will ever allow that.
Christopher Williams has nothing to do with this.