Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well everyhting you typed is completely incorrect
one - you dont void an employee / employer relationship because youre in a "long term relationship" with your employee. they are still an employee .

if your friend who sells food with his girl if they were in a relationship prior to the biz and if they arent married and he still pays her- he is an employer and shes his employee - but that complicates things ONLY if they were in a relationship BEFORE they got into biz.

but if he hired her and they start a relationship that does not void out the fact that he is her employer. and any lawyer would tell him - dont .

if he takes her across states lines and pays a man to have sex with her that is what makes it sex trafficking- you dont have to profit off of it - all you have for sex trafficking is travel across state lines and payment for the express purpose of a sex act .

if he sexually harassed her into a relationship and she has PROOF that he created a stituation or work atmosphere " you have to give me sex if you want to work for me " then is in in violation of Federal workplace laws and state statues. you cant be a superior and try to date your surbordinate ( ie someone that works for you ) . its been this way for decades. if you have a job and you try to ask women who work under you for a date or to go out for drinks or that you want them romantically or just that you want to fuck them ....thats illegal and you will probably get sued.
1-Can you site the law for sex trafficking that says that. . From my understanding the person you either pay or profit off of would have have to cross state lines for that purpose. He didn’t pay or profit off of Cassie.
And also you moved the goal post on that. I was saying what pimping is and is not.

2- can you site the law for workplace and relationships

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
1-Can you site the law for sex trafficking that says that. . From my understanding the person you either pay or profit off of would have have to cross state lines for that purpose. He didn’t pay or profit off of Cassie.
And also you moved the goal post on that. I was saying what pimping is and is not.

2- can you site the law for workplace and relationships
No
There's plenty that explains sex trafficking and what constitutes it - thats what an internet is for

As for the whole workplace thing - I dunno where you been forthe last 25 years it part of every human resources policy in the country - again this is what an internet is for

Lastly he did pay Cassie - she's an employee - thats payment. He gave her jewelry and items after he beat her and after he made her do freakoffs that were bad that she got injuries from - thats considered payment as well

He doesn't have to profit from it - there only has to be an exchange of money and sex -

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No
There's plenty that explains sex trafficking and what constitutes it - thats what an internet is for

As for the whole workplace thing - I dunno where you been forthe last 25 years it part of every human resources policy in the country - again this is what an internet is for

Lastly he did pay Cassie - she's an employee - thats payment. He gave her jewelry and items after he beat her and after he made her do freakoffs that were bad that she got injuries from - thats considered payment as well

He doesn't have to profit from it - there only has to be an exchange of money and sex -
So no sources. Ok. No thanks

Rule of thumb. Back your claims.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dudes clown passport bros, but you a damn food if you shit where you eat IMO.

Every woman with a vendetta can take any guy down now here. Its not just grimy dudes either.

A woman feels you did her bad after you break up 30 years later? Thats your ass if she wants it.
That's an excuse to pay for pussy, the average PB isn't a millionaire

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess she caught wind of that 30 million dollar settlement

the-office-walk-away.gif