Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

oh-wow-498-x-280-gif-gq437tgpuyyf2vhj.gif

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Can someone tell me why Gene Deal and Puff Daddy’s relationship went south?

Diddy must’ve done some real fuck up shit to him.
Apparently his original gripe when he first started out airing Diddy had to do with Biggies death. He first appeared on Mreck TV I believe. He wanted to let people know about the real Puff, but not sure if there was a personal beef that instigated this airing out.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Tried showing way earlier in thread without saying too much.

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They weren't watching "fuck", it seems like they were watching him take his turn during the rape.
Yeah I stated the orgie thing. I just don't want to say things without posting things to let some read between the lines so it doesn't look like just rumors/false accusations as more come out slowly. I also made the KiCi connection.

Freddy P videos are now popping up again too.

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Allegedly Kim Porter's cousin states the family is ok with Cassie getting that settlement and the New York Survivors Act does not mean Cassie didn't file in California before NY.

She allegedly says the settlement does not stop the California one. She filed the NY one due to the window closing on time to do it.

The state of California can only go back 10 years.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yeah I stated the orgie thing. I just don't want to say things without posting things to let some read between the lines so it looks like just rumors/false accusations until more come out. I also made the KiCi connection.

Freddy P videos are now popping up again too.

Just listened to this whole vid. This is some of the realest drops out of all this.

No artist has become a millionaire from being under him. Making The Band made no money while Poofy ate $44m off the show. The vid said they made $500k but they didn't get that. FreddyP said he couldn't even give us $500k.
Just crazy

Really made me believe more and more he was behind Biggie. Smfh. Had no remorse after he died, just wanted Shine to do the rest of Big music he had lined up.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just listened to this whole vid. This is some of the realest drops out of all this.

No artist has become a millionaire from being under him. Making The Band made no money while Poofy ate $44m off the show. The vid said they made $500k but they didn't get that. FreddyP said he couldn't even give us $500k.
Just crazy

Really made me believe more and more he was behind Biggie. Smfh. Had no remorse after he died, just wanted Shine to do the rest of Big music he had lined up.
Craig Mack
Kim Porter
Shine (alive, but…)
Black Rob (slow death like Kim)
Biggie

Puff made zillions from Biggie’s death. Like you said, nobody from Bad Boy is rich. Not Mase, Cassie, Black Rob, Faith, Mario Winans, G. Depp, the list is endless. He fucked over everyone.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Craig Mack
Kim Porter
Shine (alive, but…)
Biggie

Puff made zillions from Biggie’s death. Like you said, nobody from Bad Boy is rich. Not Mase, Cassie, Black Rob, Faith, Mario Winans, G. Depp, the list is endless. He fucked over everyone.
Someone said either they die or become VERY religious. Remember, that's why G. Dep turned himself in.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the time it's all said and done, Diddy gonna have to change his name to Diddly, cause that's what he's gonna be left with...Diddly squat. If it's wasn't true about Cassie, he would have taken it to court. You don't negotiate with terrorists. But he paid out quick, fast, and in a hurry. Now the bank vault is open for every chick he even put his arm around. Wouldn't be surprised if some dudes file suit also. And all this self snitching from Aaron Hall and shit from his former bodyguard ain't helping at all. Ah well....good riddance to bad rubbish

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Craig Mack
Kim Porter
Shine (alive, but…)
Biggie

It's what Freddy P said in the vid, I'm not even trying to take credit for that statement. I never even realized that. Only person with any kind of bread may be Lil Kim but I'm sure a lot of that is from touring maybe back then or even today along with some brand sponsors I think.

It's just crazy to me to look back at all that and not even realize.

But to add to your list, Cease too.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered

Just crazy

I mean we know none of the groups from making the band or Dream etc. made money but the only artists that come to mind that became millionauires from Bad Boys were likely Mase, French Montana and MGK

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Floodgates opened. Folks who were scared are gonna speak out. He's really lucky the gay shit he's into is still super taboo or dudes would prolly be speaking out too.
Those stories are probably coming too. Look at how R. Kelly's "boy toys" came out in the end. (no pun intended)

*take that, take that

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone said either they die or become VERY religious. Remember, that's why G. Dep turned himself in.
Yup. I heard from a friend that worked in music back then that Puff used to beat up Biggie. Basically punked him and owned him, so, (and this is me speculating) that could have something to do with Big dying and this Nigga having enough recordings for posthumous album. Nigga prolly tried to smash Big and couldn’t turn him so he offered him.