Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yup. I heard from a friend that worked in music back then that Puff used to beat up Biggie. Basically punked him and owned him, so, (and this is me speculating) that could have something to do with Big dying and this Nigga having enough recordings for posthumous album. Nigga prolly tried to smash Big and couldn’t turn him so he offered him.
No way Biggie was allowing Diddy to beat him wtf. Biggies people wouldn’t have that.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What rule is written in the Caribbean?

It doesnt need to be told. Its just accepted. Same reason nobody needed to tell Mike Epps to whiten his daughter on IG.:

E7eBLobVkAgKLhT

You just do it.

However I am hearing that Latinos are taking over cali

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Yup. I heard from a friend that worked in music back then that Puff used to beat up Biggie. Basically punked him and owned him, so, (and this is me speculating) that could have something to do with Big dying and this Nigga having enough recordings for posthumous album. Nigga prolly tried to smash Big and couldn’t turn him so he offered him.
Puffy ain't beating on biggie nah as gene deal would tell it

Lolololololololo.......

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
:lol: @ "Turkish baths"!
The jury is out on "brother love". There's too many stories out their from industry people and other rappers. Xibit said he met up with Diddy in Miami and he wound up unknowingly at a gay club. Some other chick who was corroberated that story in another interview. Really who names themselves " puffy" anyway. Puffy wasn't beating on big in no way. The only thing getting beat was puffy 's back.

:roflmao:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it wouldnt surprise me if another chick came out the woodworks with an allegation so that she can get a payday as well.
especially if they see how quickly Cassie got paid.
Not even.

Cassie is a one-of-one in Puff’s life.

Nobody else has the longevity and intimacy to Puffy to even sniff a fraction of a settlement like this.