Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok so ciroc saying hey we don’t want you to keep making us millions anymore was for no reason at all. And this nicca thanking Cassie out of no where on bet awards. Talk about logic. :lol::fuckyousay:
Even joe biden knew something was going on.

And I’ve had i 7 lawsuits. I understand pip, pup, gap, max you name it. I got insurance if I trip on a tree branch in a park I’m covered. I got job insurance if I get hurt off the job I’m covered .
The lawsuit was filed on Thursday and settled on Friday.
No insurance company is agreeing to a payout that quickly.
Do you not understand they would have to respond to paperwork not some rumblings?

Joe Budden don't know shit.

Tripping on a tree brand isn't raping a woman for 10 years.
What insurance company is going to pay for rape insurance within 24 hours?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have held women accountable on countless post on this board and even said when I think women are lying. As for Cosby, I was on the "he didn't do it train" for a while, but believe he did now, and do I think some of then did it for money....of course.

Now as for Cassie, if that man was doing all that was in those court documents and I wanted to get away of course I would sign it. You will do just about anything to get away from an abuser if you start to feel you'll die at his hands.

People were speaking out about him prior to her lawsuit. Dude has always seemed just as they are saying. So whether she did it for money or whatever, it does not dismiss the fact HE DID WHAT HE DID.
That's fair.

Since I typed my statement about her being broke and needing money, I have read more about Puff and all his bullshit lifestyle.

All good. I still feel a certain way about a lot of these situations, but I'm willing to hear both sides out and have no problem changing my opinion about something once I hear more details.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No what's crazy is you took that as if I said you all DID what you quoted. I said I wish I knew....see how a hit dog will holler when they feel like it's thrown at them.

But you are really defending him and THAT is what is wild to me. But carry on because you're right...Gotta be careful out here.
Point is there’s nothing in here that would lead to that statement logically. Other than not everyone agreeing with your “opinion”. But that’s just a perfect example

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lawsuit was filed on Thursday and settled on Friday.
No insurance company is agreeing to a payout that quickly.
Do you not understand they would have to respond to paperwork not some rumblings?

Joe Budden don't know shit.

Tripping on a tree brand isn't raping a woman for 10 years.
What insurance company is going to pay for rape insurance within 24 hours?
Anybody that gets rapped for 10 years like you said is a moron if they’re not a child and stays with that person. Especially like the court papers also say if she carried the gun for him.
Logically the last thing a person assaulting someone would do is give them a gun.
That don’t add up.
Gene saying he does that to all his women, but young Miami ain’t complaining about shit right now.

I’d rather had seen her criminally charge him so they’d have to do this in a court of law.

Last edited:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Dude says the most ridiculously dumb shit - there's no such thing as insurance for sexual battery - there's no insurance company that holds policies for companies sued by employees that sue their employer for violating their employees ...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
General google search
Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) generally covers claims made by employees against superiors or co-workers of employment-related misconduct, including sexual harassment, wrongful termination and retaliation, and may provide additional coverage for claims of negligent hiring, retention and supervision ...

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t know jay z gave it to her when she was a minor
That part I’m not sure about. I’m just going off the strength of the asswhipping.. when he whipped her ass the bumpy lip pics came out and I and a few other posters was like he whipped her ass cause she probably gave him that nestle crunch

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody that gets rapped for 10 years like you said is a moron if they’re not a child and stays with that person. Especially like the court papers also say if she carried the gun for him.
Logically the last thing a person assaulting someone would do is give them a gun.
That don’t add up.
Gene saying he does that to all his women, but young Miami ain’t complaining about shit right now.

I’d rather had seen her criminally charge him so they’d have to do this in a court of law.
Ok. So going by your argument. Why would an insurance company pay that out?
They would have their lawyers say it was a choice and we aint paying this hoe shit.

I been in accidents and Geico refused to pay the 25 bucks a day for my rental car.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I know hindsight is 20/20, so can't fault them for what turned out to be really bad timing on the puffy thing....

but triple damn... how many times does koonye have to express his love for hitler before somebody at BET thinks it's a bad idea to have him present??

Puffy always did seem to shout out Cassie for helping him during "dark times" whatever that means.

For those who don't or won't read the court papers. This women does a word for word read of it. Just be warned on some of the content in the lawsuit. The Fab video above and joke may make more sense smh.

It's strange and ironic this comes out same week with Will Smith drama.

Hmmm...Cassie reads this and may trigger her if you read the transcript and allegations.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. So going by your argument. Why would an insurance company pay that out?
They would have their lawyers say it was a choice and we aint paying this hoe shit.

I been in accidents and Geico refused to pay the 25 bucks a day for my rental car.
Did you get rental on your policy? You gotta chefk that box.
But if you sue someone’s insurance and they refuse to pay somehting that is covered then you sue the individual. Then they would sue there own insurance for not covering them in a trial. If they lose in a trial they may have to pay the max instead of what they could of offered to settled for.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it’s in the paper work of her suing “bad boy” and other companies. That means she suing him as her boss and she as an employee. When you have a company you are required to have insurance. And it ain’t 24 hrs. This been going on for months. The ciroc separation him dropping an album getting rid of publishing. It’s obvious he knew it was coming.

Ok so ciroc saying hey we don’t want you to keep making us millions anymore was for no reason at all. And this nicca thanking Cassie out of no where on bet awards. Talk about logic. :lol::fuckyousay:
Even joe biden knew something was going on.

And I’ve had i 7 lawsuits. I understand pip, pup, gap, max you name it. I got insurance if I trip on a tree branch in a park I’m covered. I got job insurance if I get hurt off the job I’m covered .

Brother. Think critically... please!! You have absolutely no idea what your talking about, and I'm not tryin to insult you so

please don't take it that way. It's a fact... you have no idea what you're talking about.

Diageo is the company that owns liquor brands, they own Jonnie Walker, Guiness, Smirnoff, Ciroc etc. and

they did the Diddy/ Ciroc deal (n early 2000's). Diageo, more recently, bought Casamigo's (Tequilla brand)

for a billion dollars, or damn close to it. Diddy is suing Diageo for racial discrimination for

failing to invest resources into his tequila brand DeLeon... even after he gave life to Ciroc (I'm not sure about these

particulars, a lot of this is easily researched). Diageo has severed ties with Diddy as a result of his

lawsuit against them
... and you better believe THEY KNOW where the bodies are buried.

None of these partnerships happen (Diddy, Magic, JayZ, etc) unless

the brands KNOW they can burn you to a crips when you fall out of line. I'm not saying Diageo is behind Cassie or any of

the other Celebs that are going down or about to (bc clearly things are coming to light and everyone in power who's been

overly abusive is being exposed and/ or threatened) but you can bet they're "invested" in an outcome that reduces Diddy.

So, Ciroc isn't saying "we don't want you to keep making us millions," Diddy sued them... and that caused them- Diageo

to sever their relationship.

Brother... what you're doing is called gossip... these are facts.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother. Think critically... please!! You have absolutely no idea what your talking about, and I'm not tryin to insult you so

please don't take it that way. It's a fact... you have no idea what you're talking about.

Diageo is the company that owns liquor brands, they own Jonnie Walker, Guiness, Smirnoff, Ciroc etc. and

they did the Diddy/ Ciroc deal (n early 2000's). Diageo, more recently, bought Casamigo's (Tequilla brand)

for a billion dollars, or damn close to it. Diddy is suing Diageo for racial discrimination for

failing to invest resources into his tequila brand DeLeon... even after he gave life to Ciroc (I'm not sure about these

particulars, a lot of this is easily researched). Diageo has severed ties with Diddy as a result of his

lawsuit against them
... and you better believe THEY KNOW where the bodies are buried.

None of these partnerships happen (Diddy, Magic, JayZ, etc) unless

the brands KNOW they can burn you to a crips when you fall out of line. I'm not saying Diageo is behind Cassie or any of

the other Celebs that are going down or about to (bc clearly things are coming to light and everyone in power who's been

overly abusive is being exposed and/ or threatened) but you can bet they're "invested" in an outcome that reduces Diddy.

So, Ciroc isn't saying "we don't want you to keep making us millions," Diddy sued them... and that caused them- Diageo

to sever their relationship.

Brother... what you're doing is called gossip... these are facts.
Hold off a min. I’m going with y’all logic for the next 2 days.
Dayuuum. Jigga man, Beyoncé, and rhianna. Free Chris brown.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not necessarily but.....

Aaliyah was fucking R. Kelly who has been proven to have it. Jay was fucking her later on. 6 degrees of separation. All them MFs passing around and thru the same chicks.

Definitely not a 100% chance, but maybe this is why Solange attacked him in the elevator. Lmao!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not necessarily but.....

Aaliyah was fucking R. Kelly who has been proven to have it. Jay was fucking her later on. 6 degrees of separation. All them MFs passing around and thru the same chicks.
Well jay z for sure got it. If she ain’t lying bout diddy. She ain’t lying bout this either.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
gurl-owl.gif