Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, I know hindsight is 20/20, so can't fault them for what turned out to be really bad timing on the puffy thing....

but triple damn... how many times does koonye have to express his love for hitler before somebody at BET thinks it's a bad idea to have him present??

It's real funny too because Kanye was exposing him for having handlers he worked for and being a fed.

Also Columbus Short now on this.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How do you and Jaguar obtain this information
The bumpy lip pic has been posted on here many times over the yrs.. that pic was posted right around the asswhipping.. it ain’t hard to put 2 and 2 together why a nig would go apeshit and beat a broad ass especially if that person prior wasn’t known for whipping chicks ass. Very few things make dudes who don’t have a history of violence on females go apeshit… survival mode/ self defense, a chick giving them an std in particular a incurable 1 or a deadly one, them trying to attack a love one, destroying expensive property or fucking with their money.. them lip pics showed why the violence came out

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
It's real funny too because Kanye was exposing him for having handlers he worked for and being a fed.

Also Columbus Short now on this.

Hey Slim Thug, what is the expiration date for all these male stoolies singing about their gay encounters years later?

Don't this violate some type of code?

This is why these celebrities can't be taken seriously.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lots of misinformation in this thread that doesn't need to be mentioned.
Diddy messed up his Ciroc deal by not putting any money up to get ownership
He was supposed to invest funds and he never did.
So he allowed the deal to go on with him just getting royalties.

Deleon Tequila is the brand that he owns 50/50 with Diageo.

They still own it together.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Slim Thug, what is the expiration date for all these male stoolies singing about their gay encounters years later?

Don't this violate some type of code?

This is why these celebrities can't be taken seriously.
That ninja is trying to get paid :money:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lots of misinformation in this thread that doesn't need to be mentioned.
Diddy messed up his Ciroc deal by not putting any money up to get ownership
He was supposed to invest funds and he never did.
So he allowed the deal to go on with him just getting royalties.

Deleon Tequila is the brand that he owns 50/50 with Diageo.

They still own it together.
No shit. Someone siding with Cassie argued that they been demanding money from diddy since 8 months prior then another person siding with Cassie argued with me that it was only 24 hours.

This whole thread is gossip, opinion -and speculation which is why I started posting jaguar wright and Orlando brown and mark curry diddy accusations. Why not :dunno:, post Some more shit since everything else is flying.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No shit. Someone siding with Cassie argued that they been demanding money from diddy since 8 months prior then another person siding with Cassie argued with me that it was only 24 hours.

This whole thread is gossip, opinion -and speculation which is why I started posting jaguar wright and Orlando brown and mark curry diddy accusations. Why not :dunno:, post Some more shit since everything else is flying.
Maybe you aren’t paying attention.
I said that after the lawsuit was filed they settled within 24 hours. That is a fact that cannot be disputed at all. We all saw this.

Cassie depending money for 8 months is has not been proven. It is also irrelevant when it comes to the point I am trying to make.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe you aren’t paying attention.
I said that after the lawsuit was filed they settled within 24 hours. That is a fact that cannot be disputed at all. We all saw this.

Cassie depending money for 8 months is has not been proven. It is also irrelevant when it comes to the point I am trying to make.
And no one “ever” disputed that. My point was diddy knew this was coming before it was officially filed. That it wasn’t a 24 hr decision. It was a 24 hr deal. Meaning you can negotiate for months before a contract is presented that both parties agree to sign based on what leverage they have or don’t have. At that point you file it. Look over it and sign it. I’m sure she had to agree to something to upon acceptance of the settlement that her party had to look over and agree with. You think that’s done in 24 hrs too. Hell no.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicca tried to snitch on diddy then snitched on himself. The. Backtracked and said the girls knew

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Intermission

:jackoff:

NPh9GD.jpg

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Who are Cassie’s witnesses. So far the ones saying shit have 0 credibility.
She lists some of them in the lawsuit - none of those people listed are denying anything nor are they saying it what she says is untrue or exaggerated .

If your criteria is witnesses and corroboration and proof she lists several specific times and dates for SOME of the incidents but she's apparently has more proof of additional incidents that aren't listed in her lawsuit.

It was a Federal lawsuit - you have to have a lot more proof and documentation to prove what she was claiming - she can't just say " on this day he drugged me and beat me " she has to show actual proof ( like witnesses who saw it or who covered it up or messages from puff corroborating what she says he did .The lawsuit had all the less scandalous stuff and she alleged she had proof of way more craziers shit than what she had in the lawsuit ...again. which just points more to the fact that if what she listed is the lowest least stuff and she has proof of way more extreme shit - it only shows how fucked up a depraved asshole Puffy is.

Someone staying in an abusive relationship no matter how much you may think they have the opportunity to leave ...it isn't always the case - theres tons of ppl in abusive relationships for years that attest to that.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She lists some of them in the lawsuit - none of those people listed are denying anything nor are they saying it what she says is untrue or exaggerated .

If your criteria is witnesses and corroboration and proof she lists several specific times and dates for SOME of the incidents but she's apparently has more proof of additional incidents that aren't listed in her lawsuit.

It was a Federal lawsuit - you have to have a lot more proof and documentation to prove what she was claiming - she can't just say " on this day he drugged me and beat me " she has to show actual proof ( like witnesses who saw it or who covered it up or messages from puff corroborating what she says he did .The lawsuit had all the less scandalous stuff and she alleged she had proof of way more craziers shit than what she had in the lawsuit ...again. which just points more to the fact that if what she listed is the lowest least stuff and she has proof of way more extreme shit - it only shows how fucked up a depraved asshole Puffy is.

Someone staying in an abusive relationship no matter how much you may think they have the opportunity to leave ...it isn't always the case - theres tons of ppl in abusive relationships for years that attest to that.
Being in a fucked up relationship is one thing. Drugging or taking the sex is another thing. And from the sound of it from that interview with mark curry he said they would spike the drinks but the girls knew what they were getting. They had party favors they would give to them.
Now the dude went on there to bash diddy but he involved himself then changed his tune to the girls knew what they were getting. And the dude seems to dumb to pull off a lie.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Being in a fucked up relationship is one thing. Drugging or taking the sex is another thing. And from the sound of it from that interview with mark curry he said they would spike the drinks but the girls knew what they were getting. They had party favors they would give to them.
Now the dude went on there to bash diddy but he involved himself then changed his tune to the girls knew what they were getting. And the dude seems to dumb to pull off a lie.

I took as the women didn't know which bottles were laced. The men or maybe just people with Puff knew. If everyone knew, this is a none story at face value. It's just another drug party assuming no one was taken advantage of. Mark was clearly trying to say the women were being taken advantage of. The way Mark was saying it was certain guest were told not to touch certain bottles and the term spiked usually means something is in the drink, drug, food that people are not aware of.

Accepting the pills was a separate thing from the laced bottles. I'd imagine not everyone used drugs and the bottles were a backup for those guest. The bottles could have also been for guest who were aware of there tolerance for certain drugs/ alcohol and uses to ensure they'd be compliant.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took as the women didn't know which bottles were laced. The men or maybe just people with Puff knew. If everyone knew, this is a none story at face value. It's just another drug party assuming no one was taken advantage of. Mark was clearly trying to say the women were being taken advantage of. The way Mark was saying it was certain guest were told not to touch certain bottles and the term spiked usually means something is in the drink, drug, food that people are not aware of.

Accepting the pills was a separate thing from the laced bottles. I'd imagine not everyone used drugs and the bottles were a backup for those guest. The bottles could have also been for guest who were aware of there tolerance for certain drugs/ alcohol and uses to ensure they'd be compliant.
He said they dropped them in their mouth one by one down the line. Context is everything. Fed them like little birds.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He clearly said they were told which bottles to fuck with and which ones not to

Rick Ross got in trouble and lost a few endorsements just for saying gave her a Molly and she didn’t know it
He also said all of the girls in the party, that’s what they wanted.
And Rick Ross said “they didn’t even know it.”
This guy said they knew it. That’s what they wanted.

Context. You can’t cherry pick

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He also said all of the girls in the party, that’s what they wanted.
And Rick Ross said “they didn’t even know it.”
This guy said they knew it. That’s what they wanted.

Context. You can’t cherry pick
Nah he said they didn’t.. he said they would give some girls pills after( a good lawyer would say they were drugged and didn’t know what they were doing after.. kinda like drugging a chick and than her consenting to sex after.. once you are drugged or intoxicated your judgment is off and you consenting to things after goes out the window cause you are under the influence)… if you think you can drug a chick without her knowing than give her more drugs once under the influence and think it’s good you definitely would be put under the jail