Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
According to gene deal diddy does that to all his women. So I guess we should be expecting yung Miami to put in a claim soon
It seems her silence could be seen as her backing Diddy in this, but it hasn't stopped social media from jumping to conclusions that she is Cassie's replacement.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0418bbe32e614bbc8d0bdb403b5a9e97_md.jpg

Screen-Shot-2023-11-27-at-11.29.22-AM.png

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems her silence could be seen as her backing Diddy in this, but it hasn't stopped social media from jumping to conclusions that she is Cassie's replacement.

Well then it would be a good time to speak up if true I would think.
They always say women feel more comfortable coming out when it’s numbers. Well. I’m waiting.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

0418bbe32e614bbc8d0bdb403b5a9e97_md.jpg

Screen-Shot-2023-11-27-at-11.29.22-AM.png

Fuck him. He didn't have enough nuts to say anything until Cassie sued Puff.

He didn't say shit for years and now he wants to speak his truth?

I've been wanting to say that.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
News flash. A lot of chicks like golden showers. That’s actually a thing
Duh!
My point is if she said THAT publicly, you know there's a whole lot more shit going on for him to be claiming her. She's probably the one who's got hired dick falling thru for Puff's entertainment now.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well then it would be a good time to speak up if true I would think.
They always say women feel more comfortable coming out when it’s numbers. Well. I’m waiting.

The whole thin line if they are even a couple had Puff ranting on social media a year ago. She may know she may make things even worse.

You know he wants a muzzle on her currently most likely. She just out here posting up kids and football games.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duh!
My point is if she said THAT publicly, you know there's a whole lot more shit going on for him to be claiming her. She's probably the one who's got hired dick falling thru for Puff's entertainment now.
If she does apparently she likes it. This the perfect time to say she’s captive.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The whole thin line if they are even a couple had Puff ranting on social media a year ago. She may know she may make things even worse.

You know he wants a muzzle on her currently most likely. She just out here posting up kids and football games.

Wth you talking about. If he does it to all his women like gene says. Well she’s one of them. Why she not crying out for help.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wth you talking about. If he does it to all his women like gene says. Well she’s one of them. Why she not crying out for help.
This is what I mean.

Yung Miami defending allegations against Diddy by his ex led to this exchange. Not a good look.

Now if she takes this approach with Cassie and her fans, it will just be like dousing more gasoline on this hellfire Diddy is in right now.

Doing all this and people are claiming Diddy isn't even claiming her like that either. It will just add more to Diddy being an exploitive person of the opposite sex who cares for no one, but himself with any women he encounters. Yung Miami may like it or she may also be getting some possible rhetoric on trying to go against Diddy right now.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I mean.

Yung Miami defending allegations against Diddy by his ex led to this exchange. Not a good look.

Now if she takes this approach with Cassie and her fans, it will just be like dousing more gasoline on this hellfire Diddy is in right now.

Doing all this and people are claiming Diddy isn't even claiming her like that either. It will just add more to Diddy being an exploitive person of the opposite sex who cares for no one, but himself with any women he encounters. Yung Miami may like it or she may also be getting some possible rhetoric on trying to go against Diddy right now.

Like I said. Gene said he physically abuses all of them. Miami sound fine to me.
I don’t give a damn how he treat these chicks. t. I’m an asshole to the tenth power. That ain’t illegal.

from biggies life after death album
The song “the world is filled with pimps and hoes”
“Pimp so hard, a nigga drag his mink on the floor
Won't you admit it? I ain't gotta talk because I live it
Any chick fucking with me, believe me that's a privilege
I won't be satisfied, till all my niggas get it
See you hit it then I hit it, we get it back to split it”

Bars

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I honestly wish Diddy and hope he's able to navigate this.
Fuck him. I hope he gets every pc of grimy shit coming his way. I believe everything she and others are saying. His turd looking ass has always been weird to me.

She didn't run out of money, her NDA expired and statue of limitations ran out to get criminal charges.

But this board never fucking disappoints.

I really wish I knew how many of you are abusive and forcing women to have sex with you.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Like I said. Gene said he physically abuses all of them. Miami sound fine to me.
I don’t give a damn how he treat these chicks. t. I’m an asshole to the tenth power. That ain’t illegal.

“Pimp so hard, a nigga drag his mink on the floor
Won't you admit it? I ain't gotta talk because I live it
Any chick fucking with me, believe me that's a privilege
I won't be satisfied, till all my niggas get it
See you hit it then I hit it, we get it back to split it”

Bars
The point of my post is Miami seems like she gets down to power tripping because she's with Diddy and having her talk backing her dude may cause even more damage. Regardless what anyone thinks, it hasn't and won't change the tidal wave coming at Diddy that has been rumored over the years. Just waiting on this to get mainstream again.

Well, Diddy appears to be making hints and subtle references to these women at award shows. Being in the position he is in the public eye is different than your average person. He has a lot to lose and has already compared to where he was just a month ago.

The Making The Band shows he treats men and women equally with the bad treatment. Not a good look being a boss with employees no matter how you may slice it on the level of degrees. Not only that he is dragging others into unnecessary bad press like Aaron Hall and possibly Bivens again with the situation with Laurie-Ann Gibson.

Diddy attacks choreographer on Making the Band​

Fans of choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson and her “boom - cat - boom - boom -cat” sound effects on Diddy’s “Making the Band” reality shows can start preparing to kiss those moments goodbye.

New York Daily News columnist Ben Widdicombe wrote Friday that Gibson and Diddy had a nasty falling out, during which the choreographer says the rap mogul menaced her with a chair. Sources also tell Widdicombe that Diddy fired her during the incident - and at one point yelled for the MTV cameras to be shut off.

Gibson filed a complaint with the NYPD on May 11, claiming the argument jumped off when Diddy and guest judge Michael Bivins lamented over the disappointing performance of the latest group of contestants, who are competing for a spot in an all-male band.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point of my post is Miami seems like she gets down to power tripping because she's with Diddy and having her talk backing her dude may cause even more damage. Regardless what anyone thinks, it hasn't and won't change the tidal wave coming at Diddy that has been rumored over the years. Just waiting on this to get mainstream again.

Well, Diddy appears to be making hints and subtle references to these women at award shows. Being in the position he is in the public eye is different than your average person. He has a lot to lose and has already compared to where he was just a month ago.

The Making The Band shows he treats men and women equally with the bad treatment. Not a good look being a boss with employees no matter how you may slice it on the level of degrees. Not only that he is dragging others into unnecessary bad press like Aaron Hall and possibly Bivens again with the situation with Laurie-Ann Gibson.

none of what you said addressed what I said. Once again. If he does this to all these woman. Why is Miami not accusing him of this too.