Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
none of what you said addressed what I said. Once again. If he does this to all these woman. Why is Miami not accusing him of this too.
I did answer you. You just didn't like the answer.

She has publicly shown she is accepting of Diddy's antics with how she already responded to someone who made allegations before this recent drama and press with Cassie.

She is not accusing him we don't know because she has not said anything. We do know she hasn't come out to deny Diddy hasn't abused her, but doesn't say he has either.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the throw back drink champs episode with diddy and Cassie. Man she looked so uncomfortable looking back at it

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did answer you. You just didn't like the answer.

She has publicly shown she is accepting of Diddy's antics with how she already responded to someone who made allegations before this recent drama and press with Cassie.

She is not accusing him we don't know because she has not said anything. We do know she hasn't come out to deny Diddy hasn't abused her, but doesn't say he has either.
Ok. So it’s safe to say she’s safe. If he peeing on her it’s cool. She likes that anyway.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him. I hope he gets every pc of grimy shit coming his way. I believe everything she and others are saying. His turd looking ass has always been weird to me.

She didn't run out of money, her NDA expired and statue of limitations ran out to get criminal charges.

But this board never fucking disappoints.

I really wish I knew how many of you are abusive and forcing women to have sex with you.
I hope you hold the same venom and vitriol for ALL the women that have lied on men for money, revenge, or whatever.

Sorry I don't believe a woman after waiting 2 decades to file charges on a man that has money.

BTW.... Why sign an NDA if you are being abused and sexually assaulted.....MONEY!

Do you really think all the women that sued Cosby and DeShaun Watson were really sexually assaulted or some just hoped on the money train?!!!

My default setting after hearing that a woman is suing a rich man after many years will be that she is lying until proven otherwise.

You know who I blame for that?!!! Lying ass women that have done this over and over to innocent men.....including myself!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ok. So it’s safe to say she’s safe. If he peeing on her it’s cool. She likes that anyway.
I can't couch for any of these people. Sorry.

As I said, she appears to be backing Diddy and loves power tripping herself from the only tweet that deals with her speaking on an accuser.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't couch for any of these people. Sorry.

As I said, she appears to be backing Diddy and loves power tripping herself from the only tweet that deals with her speaking on an accuser.
Well by that logic then we can’t assume she is “accepting” any antics. Maybe she’s with it. We don’t know. We can’t assume cause she didn’t speak out to deny anything that it might still be happening. We can’t think for her for that either. Can’t have it one way brah

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well by that logic then we can’t assume she is “accepting” any antics. Maybe she’s with it. We don’t know. We can’t assume cause she didn’t speak out to deny anything that it might still be happening. We can’t think for her for that either. Can’t have it one way brah
Her tweets say otherwise telling another woman that she reminisces on abortions and that she is an eater.

This is not anyone thinking for her as these are her thoughts through tweets. As I've said before about this subject I post things and let people read between the lines how they may.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her tweets say otherwise telling another woman that she reminisces on abortions and that she is an eater.

This is not anyone thinking for her as these are her thoughts through tweets. As I've said before about this subject I post things and let people read between the lines how they may.
So she’s an eater. Wtf is wrong with that. The only thing in there that should be anyone concern is a crime. And that ain’t no crime

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So she’s an eater. Wtf is wrong with that. The only thing in there that should be anyone concern is a crime. And that ain’t no crime
Where did I say anything was wrong with it or it was a crime? I don't know what you are getting at. I already explained the posts and why Yung Miami may actually be leaning toward defending Diddy as she did with his other ex. It could also be PR telling her to stay quiet because of her stance if we are to go off her tweets when Diddy has been accused before.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where did I say anything was wrong with it or it was a crime? I don't know what you are getting at. I already explained the posts and why Yung Miami may actually be leaning toward defending Diddy as she did with his other ex. It could also be PR telling her to stay quiet because of her stance if we are to go off her tweets when Diddy has been accused before.
Oh ok. My fault. Your agreeing with me

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him. I hope he gets every pc of grimy shit coming his way. I believe everything she and others are saying. His turd looking ass has always been weird to me.

She didn't run out of money, her NDA expired and statue of limitations ran out to get criminal charges.

But this board never fucking disappoints.

I really wish I knew how many of you are abusive and forcing women to have sex with you.
Now this is crazy :lol: If dudes see a different perspective from what’s being pushed, this is what it goes to. :smh: Gotta be careful out here.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another one.
And I quote “I can’t believe I finally made it here” with a smile on and by the way. He says buy his book.

Last edited:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to break this to a lot of y'all up in here but dat dude Diddy did just about everything being alleged, and then some.

So what he's rich, so what he's famous, so what these folks waited however long to report it, and so what if they're

selling their stories for doe. He did that shit. Period. Yes, a lot of folks will willingly degrade

themselves for fame and fortune, and yes a lot have. There is a big difference between hanging around fame

and fortune (perhaps as a groupie or hoping to get chosen) and then being drugged and run through by- insert

famous person here- and their crew.

I know Diddy guilty as sin (not hypothetically) and y'all do as well. He paid Cassie 8 figures... the

day after she filed the civil suite and now his castle is crumpling. He gave artists back publishing... changed his

name to Love and essentially ran a PR play to sanitize himself beforehand. This dude been foul and he's not the only

one. And yes this is all a distraction on some levels to keep us spinning on bullshit... but he still did all that shit and

then some.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to break this to a lot of y'all up in here but dat dude Diddy did just about everything being alleged, and then some.

So what he's rich, so what he's famous, so what these folks waited however long to report it, and so what if they're

selling their stories for doe. He did that shit. Period. Yes, a lot of folks will willingly degrade

themselves for fame and fortune, and yes a lot have. There is a big difference between hanging around fame

and fortune (perhaps as a groupie or hoping to get chosen) and then being drugged and run through by- insert

famous person here- and their crew.

I know Diddy guilty as sin (not hypothetically) and y'all do as well. He paid Cassie 8 figures... the

day after she filed the civil suite and now his castle is crumpling. He gave artists back publishing... changed his

name to Love and essentially ran a PR play to sanitize himself beforehand. This dude been foul and he's not the only

one. And yes this is all a distraction on some levels to keep us spinning on bullshit... but he still did all that shit and

then some.
Guilty is a broad statement. Are you saying he did illegal things and if so which ones?

Nobody said he’s a great guy. But did he do somehting criminal is the question. I mean jay z to me did the most foul shit ever. Dame dash and bigs invested hard cash into that company and was taken from them overnight. But it was legal.
So like I asked. What criminal act do you think he’s guilty of?

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guilty is a broad statement. Are you saying he did illegal things and if so which ones?

Nobody said he’s a great guy. But did he do somehting criminal is the question. I mean jay z to me did the most foul shit ever. Dame dash and bigs invested hard cash into that company and was taken from them overnight. But it was legal.
So like I asked. What criminal act do you think he’s guilty of?

I don't know you and you don't know me. We don't know each other or who each of us knows. I'm not saying more

than what I said already. Diddy guilty and he's not done paying people to stop them from talking. That's what the

'giving BB artists back their publishing was about.'

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know you and you don't know me. We don't know each other or who each of us knows. I'm not saying more

than what I said already. Diddy guilty and he's not done paying people to stop them from talking. That's what the

You addressed “a lot of us in here”. Well I’m one of them.
So basically you ain’t saying shit. Common answer amongst the gossipers

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Angry man a member here?
No. I posted that just to see who would get triggered.
Hit dog holler. That’s why I didn’t address anyone
man-caught-mouse-trap-risk-business-concept-111748564.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

By the way diddy didn’t pay a dime. Her lawyers sued the corporations he works for and their insurance paid out. That’s why it was paid out so fast. I think most of the difference of opinions is those that inform themselves and those responding off emotion. What he is losing is income at this point.
Hopefully this informs others reading this just to make them a little more knowledgeable.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the way diddy didn’t pay a dime. Her lawyers sued the corporations he works for and their insurance paid out. That’s why it was paid out so fast. I think most of the difference of opinions is those that inform themselves and those responding off emotion. What he is losing is income at this point.
Hopefully this informs others reading this just to make them a little more knowledgeable.

You have absolutely no proof of anything you just repeating stuff.
You think an insurance company is actually wiring money in 24 hours?
They agreed on an amount and she might have gotten paid just this week and it will be in installments for sure!
She sued his companies because he probably had no real money in his name. The lawyers knew what to do in order to get paid.
No insurance company is paying out shit. Diddy is taking a financial loss on this. You better believe that.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have absolutely no proof of anything you just repeating stuff.
You think an insurance company is actually wiring money in 24 hours?
They agreed on an amount and she might have gotten paid just this week and it will be in installments for sure!
She sued his companies because he probably had no real money in his name. The lawyers knew what to do in order to get paid.
No insurance company is paying out shit. Diddy is taking a financial loss on this. You better believe that.
it’s in the paper work of her suing “bad boy” and other companies. That means she suing him as her boss and she as an employee. When you have a company you are required to have insurance. And it ain’t 24 hrs. This been going on for months. The ciroc separation him dropping an album getting rid of publishing. It’s obvious he knew it was coming.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got it.

I ain't saying shit, I don't know shit, and i'm a gossiper.
Which is fine if you’re a woman. Cause they don’t take accountability for anything they say or do. Which is the foundation of gossip.
But that’s not expected of men

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it’s in the paper work of her suing “bad boy” and other companies. That means she suing him as her boss and she as an employee. When you have a company you are required to have insurance. And it ain’t 24 hrs. This been going on for months. The ciroc separation him dropping an album getting rid of publishing. It’s obvious he knew it was coming.
No it hasn't been going on for months that is why she filed the lawsuit and included the companies as a strategy to hold the entities that actually have Diddy's physically money liable. "Sean Combs" the person does not have money. His companies have the money and they pay Sean Combs very little.

Anyway. No insurance company is going to pay out anything when you are accused of rape.

Are you even thinking logically?

Do you know how insurance companies will do anything not to give a payout?

Have you ever dealt with an insurance company?

Smh dude. Wow.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No it hasn't been going on for months that is why she filed the lawsuit and included the companies as a strategy to hold the entities that actually have Diddy's physically money liable. "Sean Combs" the person does not have money. His companies have the money and they pay Sean Combs very little.

Anyway. No insurance company is going to pay out anything when you are accused of rape.

Are you even thinking logically?

Do you know how insurance companies will do anything not to give a payout?

Have you ever dealt with an insurance company?

Smh dude. Wow.
Ok so ciroc saying hey we don’t want you to keep making us millions anymore was for no reason at all. And this nicca thanking Cassie out of no where on bet awards. Talk about logic. :lol::fuckyousay:
Even joe biden knew something was going on.

And I’ve had i 7 lawsuits. I understand pip, pup, gap, max you name it. I got insurance if I trip on a tree branch in a park I’m covered. I got job insurance if I get hurt off the job I’m covered .

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Now this is crazy :lol: If dudes see a different perspective from what’s being pushed, this is what it goes to. :smh: Gotta be careful out here.
No what's crazy is you took that as if I said you all DID what you quoted. I said I wish I knew....see how a hit dog will holler when they feel like it's thrown at them.

But you are really defending him and THAT is what is wild to me. But carry on because you're right...Gotta be careful out here.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I hope you hold the same venom and vitriol for ALL the women that have lied on men for money, revenge, or whatever.

Sorry I don't believe a woman after waiting 2 decades to file charges on a man that has money.

BTW.... Why sign an NDA if you are being abused and sexually assaulted.....MONEY!

Do you really think all the women that sued Cosby and DeShaun Watson were really sexually assaulted or some just hoped on the money train?!!!

My default setting after hearing that a woman is suing a rich man after many years will be that she is lying until proven otherwise.

You know who I blame for that?!!! Lying ass women that have done this over and over to innocent men.....including myself!
I have held women accountable on countless post on this board and even said when I think women are lying. As for Cosby, I was on the "he didn't do it train" for a while, but believe he did now, and do I think some of then did it for money....of course.

Now as for Cassie, if that man was doing all that was in those court documents and I wanted to get away of course I would sign it. You will do just about anything to get away from an abuser if you start to feel you'll die at his hands.

People were speaking out about him prior to her lawsuit. Dude has always seemed just as they are saying. So whether she did it for money or whatever, it does not dismiss the fact HE DID WHAT HE DID.