Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well if you have a chance to put some one away who harms people ..then it would benefit society to lock them up so they won't hurt people again. Specifically with white women. They can't dial 911 but got Gloria Allred on speed dial.

You not wrong.

But rape and abuse is the worst and complicated as f*ck. And unless you have dealt with actual victims both female and male it not easy to explain.

And it isn't fair to just put a time limit on something like that. And at the same time I completely understand what you are saying.

I'll drop this - you would be surprised how friends family boyfriends husbands law enforcement can coerce a victim intentionally and unintentionally to not report. Especially black women I'll just leave it there.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
F_KOxuaWAAE6Qp8

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I just read the filing in its entirety.

Think it will take time, if the attorney general will look to file any charges against him. The biggest issue is she never walked into a police station and shown them bruises. Her mom took pics of her abuse. But a lawyer can say they were digitally altered in Poofy defense.

She named people in her filing that were around Poofy. So her attorneys will have to bring forth those witnesses or overall this is just a case of he said she said.

Just because you file a lawsuit, does not mean the state attorney will immediately take action and charge anyone. They have to see if there's enough to charge him and will look into it. She just filed yesterday, so will take some time. There may be no charges and just a civil suit against him, Epic Records, Sony and all others named.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just read the filing in its entirety.

Think it will take time, if the attorney general will look to file any charges against him. The biggest issue is she never walked into a police station and shown them bruises. Her mom took pics of her abuse. But a lawyer can say they were digitally altered in Poofy defense.

She named people in her filing that were around Poofy. So her attorneys will have to bring forth those witnesses or overall this is just a case of he said she said.

Just because you file a lawsuit, does not mean the state attorney will immediately take action and charge anyone. They have to see if there's enough to charge him and will look into it. She just filed yesterday, so will take some time. There may be no charges and just a civil suit against him, Epic Records, Sony and all others named.
Good points, however, she name dropped numerous people who have received monetary payments in exchange for their silence. While individuals can plead the 5th, the institutions such as the hotel he allegedly settled with for 50k in exchange for the video will NOT do same...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anyone who wants to understand Diddy just needs to watch 'Get Him to The Greek'

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah, but no statute of limitations on rape in NY, once she filed civil, NYPD bound to investigate from the criminal angle, so it goes from Cassie vs. Diddy to The People vs. Diddy.
Yeah they just changed the ruling to no statute of limitations which is why some say Cassie is doing this now.
If it was REALLY TRULY PROVEN Puff in any way contributed to Biggie murder?

And somehow Pac?

I think hop hop as a whole would be hurt.

Cause so many people claim to have been there ir in the circle etc

They would ALL be complicit

Damn it's all f*cked up now.

Or at least could be.
Well......................I've posted in here dropping hints in that post about Tupac probably would love seeing what is happening now.

I did say Puff gonna have professional repercussions after seeing corporations getting tied up in all this mess in the court documents.
I think they're saying that was part of the publishing agreements, him making people sign NDA's
Yeah how Mase went from this to saying nothing at all? As if the world who heard this just going to forget it. Mase's response to the Keefe D situation on the podcast with Cam is also strange since he speaks out hard when he's ready. He even made tease about going to Death Row when Snoop was named new owner to start that east and west beef again. Mase definitely knows the dirt.

J Lo most likely could drop bombs herself, but the handy NDA lol.

Last edited:

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And another thing since we have no limitations why dont we file charges against all of the white people who has raped us since we got here.. what about those catholic priests...they got deep pockets.

My point is this...is it better to sue them....or put them bars...profits or punishment?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Good points, however, she name dropped numerous people who have received monetary payments in exchange for their silence. While individuals can plead the 5th, the institutions such as the hotel he allegedly settled with for 50k in exchange for the video will NOT do same...
Yeah if the state attorney begins calling those involved and gets them deposed then that's different. Same as the case for the hotel. Poofy attorneys can say that payment was for anything like rooms or whatever expenses and was not what she stated.

I'm just playing devils advocate. I believe a lot of what she's stated, but just looking at how he could counter her arguments.

All this could be a moot point. She wants bread. This may never make it to court. So one of the companies could easily settle and this all will be a laugh for the public to rumor about later.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And another thing since we have no limitations why dont we file charges against all of the white people who has raped us since we got here.. what about those catholic priests...they got deep pockets.

My point is this...is it better to sue them....or put them bars...profits or punishment?
Dead people?

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered

I would say put them behind bars for a long ass time. In some cases, you can go the criminal and the civil route. But justice is first for me.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

tumblr_mtfioaw3GL1s5e5bko6_400.gif

Interesting................I stated something concerning this case with Cosby before(the family and friends of the women if joked if she was going to give Cosby back his money *this from first hand info), but all celebrities stayed quiet. He paid money and still ended up in prison which a lawyer friend of mine said that case was illegal. It is why he was released, but the damage was done. Things work differently for certain celebs.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wouldn't you want bread if someone robs you of your 20s, rapes you, exploits you and bascially turns you into a crazy person?
Yeah if the state attorney begins calling those involved and gets them deposed then that's different. Same as the case for the hotel. Poofy attorneys can say that payment was for anything like rooms or whatever expenses and was not what she stated.

I'm just playing devils advocate. I believe a lot of what she's stated, but just looking at how he could counter her arguments.

All this could be a moot point. She wants bread. This may never make it to court. So one of the companies could easily settle and this all will be a laugh for the public to rumor about later.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't you want bread if someone robs you of your 20s, rapes you, exploits you and bascially turns you into a crazy person?
Who wouldn't. You're missing my point.
Many around his brand, named in the settlement, could be him or Epic, is better to settle then let this go to trial and his whole private chit be exposed to the world. He'd be done

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was also his artist and we know how artists like Jadakiss had to deal with him.
First and foremost she is a woman, a much younger woman than him. No way the power dynamic between a millionaire who is 37 and a teenager with nothing to her name can be the same.
People sue estates all the time.
Except I did not understand you, you're talking of descandants of slaves suing the estates of slave owners for rape?

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First and foremost she is a woman, a much younger woman than him. No way the power dynamic between a millionaire who is 37 and a teenager with nothing to her name can be the same.

Except I did not understand you, you're talking of descandants of slaves suing the estates of slave owners for rape?
I will allow it..along with any other instances in US history.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Exactly which is why I also brought up her being his artist. That is how this whole mess started using his power to lure for fame and money. He had no issues trying that with hood rappers, what you think a 19 year old woman would be treated as an artist.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly which is why I also brought up her being his artist. That is how this whole mess started using his power to lure for fame and money. He had no issues trying that with hood rappers, what you think a 19 year old woman would be treated as an artist.
Word on the street is and has been, Diddy only cares about Diddy. So...

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Word on the street is and has been, Diddy only cares about Diddy. So...

Diddy Former Body Guard Puff In 96 Didn't Care If Biggie X 2pac Had To Die, Suge Went To Jail​

Puffy Had 4 People Trying To Kill Him. He Didn’t Care If Biggie Died. He Destroyed People Around Him​