Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Nahhhhh that nig guilty as fuck to throw shut up money instead of saying fuck that shit that bitch lying I’m getting best lawyers to fight this bitch
I said it earlier in the thread. He can't afford to not settle.

He loses so much more exposing all that publicly. Along with all the people he's paid hush money over many years. He has his "brand" tied to too many things. Revolt, DeLeon are just starters.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
praying-mantis-eyes_square.jpg

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Very certain she will not file a lawsuit with false receipts, if it goes to trial everything there would have to be proven
Very certain she will not file a lawsuit with false receipts, if it goes to trial everything there would have to be proven
are u kidding? read the bill cosby transcript of the so called victim where she told multiple lies but bill got convicted anyway.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dayummmmm.....that was quick, Cassie secured her bag. She was lucky that Diddy hire Keefy D after their break-up.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
7.....maybe 8 figure settlement
Sisnce we speculating, I'm pretty sure she asked for more than what the suit was. She could of commanded $50m just to hit off her lawyers (1/3rd) as well and for him to avoid embarrassment of public exposure of his private details.

She held the upper hand if they came to the table to settle. Naming everyone else like Epic, they probably chipped in

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sisnce we speculating, I'm pretty sure she asked for more than what the suit was. She could of commanded $50m just to hit off her lawyers (1/3rd) as well and for him to avoid embarrassment of public exposure of his private details.

She held the upper hand if they came to the table to settle. Naming everyone else like Epic, they probably chipped in
it wouldnt surprise me if another chick came out the woodworks with an allegation so that she can get a payday as well.
especially if they see how quickly Cassie got paid.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
it wouldnt surprise me if another chick came out the woodworks with an allegation so that she can get a payday as well.
nah cassie was like 10 plus year public relationship
the only one maybe yung miami but thats it

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Puffy, Benny Medina, and Quincy Jones are all fresh fish fuckers. They all get off on getting to people first.

Pool lil ol' Will aint been the same since Benny and Quincy rideshared that nigga.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There's kind of a lil difference. Some people treat all people around them like that, meaning many women. Sloppy with their dirt.

To me I feel like he lost control with her cause he loved her or whatever.

Any other chicks, are probably paid off and short term one offs maybe. What concrete dirt they have, he's more than careful I'm sure. Many of these celebs have peeps around them who do any and anything to protect their image.

Any girl can try but is probably lies. And attorneys would destroy them. Or pay them like 10k to go away.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

77941739-12763085-image-a-43_1700247546966.jpg