Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

DCMC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG-1002.jpg

I know THIS nigga got a lot of stories to tell!
He's a family man now

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm sure Diddy is smart enough to have his PERSONAL assets sheltered including having them in his mother's name . Finding the money will be as difficult as finding R. Kelly's money.
Isn't the man still claiming financial insolvency?

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Interesting. I always thought he batted for the other team.
Good for him for keeping his sanity and starting a family.
Everyone entitled to play for any team they want, but if Cassie is to be believed and Diddy has a penchant for 'Large Black Penis' , I am hard pressed to imagine a person being in an intimate setting with him and not being a party to that kind of lifestyle.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Puff didn't like any of that rap class and had problems with all of them, Big Sean, Drake, J Cole, Kendrick and now

Wale :smh:

Had Wale like Big Red just because he was doing a song with Cassie

@Amajorfucup @DC_Dude The District is even involved :smh:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

(CONTEXT: The rumor is Diddy was drunk and was about to try and fight Kendrick at an event after the CONTROL verse (For him saying he's the King of NY... dickhead didn't even get the line) but Cole stepped in instead and basically wanted the smoke with Diddy for coming for his homie.

puff whooped drakes ass too for 0-100 had drake walking with shit around his arm

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Puff didn't like any of that rap class and had problems with all of them, Big Sean, Drake, J Cole, Kendrick and now

Wale :smh:

Had Wale like Big Red just because he was doing a song with Cassie

@Amajorfucup @DC_Dude The District is even involved :smh:

The OG Urban Legend version of this story is Suge had Vanilla Ice over the balcony, Urban Legend, but still part of Hip Hop Lore.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
#Diddythevictimofmetoo. This mulatto need to sit her half devil ass down. She know she mentally abused our dark skinned brother.