Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch claims Jewish. She ain't dating none of yall but doesn't mind making good money off Black labor and fame.

Andrews was born in Oakland, California, to Mike, a personal trainer, and Caren, an art teacher. She grew up as a fan of the Golden State Warriors. During eighth grade, she began the year at Head-Royce School and later attended a year-round therapeutic boarding school in Utah, graduating at 17 in 2012.[5] Andrews is of Jewish descent through her mother and had a bat mitzvah in 2008.[6]

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Cute women always think they have the best pussy and no man will cheat on them.
She better go have a chat with Halle Berry.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad some of this was posted. Wish I could find the entire back and forth with Malika and SAS.

Malika was coming off like a straight bitch!!! I was like STFU with that shit.

Glad SAS checked her.
yeah she was on that feminist shit.
if they gonna drag him......then drag her too.....put her name out there.
she knew the rules just as much as him.
and if she was the wife of a team executive....then she prolly has more power than him......lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah she was on that feminist shit.
if they gonna drag him......then drag her too.....put her name out there.
she knew the rules just as much as him.
and if she was the wife of a team executive....then she prolly has more power than him......lol
The more I read and hear stuff on the webs, the more I think Udoka was harassing her or something.

I think this is bigger than just two people cheating.

....but yeah, fuck Malika with her bullshit.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The more I read and hear stuff on the webs, the more I think Udoka was harassing her or something.

I think this is bigger than just two people cheating.

....but yeah, fuck Malika with her bullshit.
that's the narrative they want you to believe

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
She's saying the organization should have said what all happened, was it consensual or sexual harassment so people can stop with the rumors and saying what about the woman

wreck-check-yourself.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The only narrative that matters is that there are 4 billion women on this planet not married to his bosses. The fact that he risked his entire career and livelihood to fuck that one is sucka shit. 0.0% sympathy.
:rolleyes:

how is it up there on your high horse..

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’re in hotels together all the time. Women are … :smh: We go to each other’s rooms to brush up on shit, walk each other to their rooms, wait in the lobby to share Ubers, theres a lot going down out here. So many women show me their nudes in their phones. Soooooo many! Married-women-cheat-easier, faster and nastier. I straight up had a “But why won’t you let him put it in there to see if it even hurts?” Do you think I could have gave that married woman away on a business trip the zod????? I didn’t, but why have the conversation? If you’re all rich and famous AND travel together it’s a fucking WRAP!!!!!! Everybody has everybody’s phone number and emails. We text all the time, day and night. “Did you see the travel packet? Hate that hotel!!!” I just thumbs up it because the bitch is married. The stories I could tell man. I do-not-trust women anymore. I’ve seen too much. I’ll say 7 out of 10 cheat, and if she does the traveling it’s 97%! A private plane full of millionaires of both sexes????

This!!! The main reason to not fuck chicks at work is really because so many are gonna be there that eventually you'll get caught up in their jealous catty shit once they find out you've fucked a handful of them on the low. Women at work stay flirting and basically saying fuck inappropriate boundaries. I could speculate on why, but it doesn't really matter. I said it in another thread. Most women are straight heauxs. The extreme majority unless you as a dude are unfuckable as shit. The bit about women showing you naked/revealing pics is dead on. It's like if they think if it's just a picture it's not what it is... Women throw pussy at work. Again no idea why, but clocking in is like cat nip. Don't even start about out of town trips... :smh: They really ain't shit.

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
Personally looking at his history he was programmed by popovich like Monty in New Orleans Kerr in GS and Hammond in the WNBA and all of this is just a way to pave the way for a woman coach because all of Silver’s minions will co-sign it. C’mon do you niggas really think this dude was that stupid to believe that he could get away with that BS I strongly feel that it’s all part of the stage play and he’s just a willing actor helping drive the Narrative. The Sarver thing is just like the Sterling thing was he drove the price up of the Suns for years and now he’s just cashing out at damn near retirement age. He’s been the same racist for 15 years and now it’s time for people to be upset over the N-word lol. It’s all just the haves and the have nots. Not buying any of it

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cute women always think they have the best pussy and no man will cheat on them.
She better go have a chat with Halle Berry.
Attractive women know first hand the truth about men and fidelity. What pretty women sell ugly is their business. Men of means who can attract beautiful women know the truth.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This!!! The main reason to not fuck chicks at work is really because so many are gonna be there that eventually you'll get caught up in their jealous catty shit once they find out you've fucked a handful of them on the low. Women at work stay flirting and basically saying fuck inappropriate boundaries. I could speculate on why, but it doesn't really matter. I said it in another thread. Most women are straight heauxs. The extreme majority unless you as a dude are unfuckable as shit. The bit about women showing you naked/revealing pics is dead on. It's like if they think if it's just a picture it's not what it is... Women throw pussy at work. Again no idea why, but clocking in is like cat nip. Don't even start about out of town trips... :smh: They really ain't shit.

Just stick to the basic rules. Don't fuck your coworker unless they have more to lose than you. If you fuck your supervisor you now hold the power and your quarterly reviews will be exemplary or else you might start feeling as if you are being raped.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Attractive women know first hand the truth about men and fidelity. What pretty women sell ugly is their business. Men of means who can attract beautiful women know the truth.
Then why do men of means keep marrying and getting these women pregnant just to get raped in court?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Was just listening to ESPN radio and it's not being reported that the Celtics actually warned Udoka about this when they 1st found out about the relationship but he didn't heed their warning and now here we are.
did they warn the women too ?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally looking at his history he was programmed by popovich like Monty in New Orleans Kerr in GS and Hammond in the WNBA and all of this is just a way to pave the way for a woman coach because all of Silver’s minions will co-sign it. C’mon do you niggas really think this dude was that stupid to believe that he could get away with that BS I strongly feel that it’s all part of the stage play and he’s just a willing actor helping drive the Narrative. The Sarver thing is just like the Sterling thing was he drove the price up of the Suns for years and now he’s just cashing out at damn near retirement age. He’s been the same racist for 15 years and now it’s time for people to be upset over the N-word lol. It’s all just the haves and the have nots. Not buying any of it

Valid points

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't never heard of a consensual relationship warranting a press conference and a year long suspension...this is some other shit
Son was making 3 million/year salary and if he got them to the finals again or win the championship he'd be worth a whole lot more when his current contract was up for renewal.
They besmirched his reputation AND by suspending him....retain his rights so they can keep him on the same salary. He can't even go to another team and command a higher salary....dudes an idiot for putting himself in a situation where this could happen, but something fishy is going on.