Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

hhb141

Bandit
Registered
This one of them. Apparently there are 2 married Celtics employees that he was slaying. Senior VP for the Celtics Wife... Myyyyyy Nigga!!!

Ime-Udoka-Kathleen-Nimmo-Lynch.jpg
FdR3Y4pWAAIKoCX.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad some of this was posted. Wish I could find the entire back and forth with Malika and SAS.

Malika was coming off like a straight bitch!!! I was like STFU with that shit.

Glad SAS checked her.

They made him apologize hat in hand to Michelle Beadle and I recall one or two other forced apologies. I would love to see them force her to apologize to him but that'll never happen.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never liked her.

I like Maria Taylor way more. Malika comes off like a jock sniffer. Maria was a bonified athlete and identifies as a Black woman.
Bro..I was cool with her at first, but that interview really soured me on her. Came off like a spoiled brat w/ no respect for SAS who is miles above her in the broadcast world. I agree, loved Maria Taylor. Hate that she left.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Glad someone posted this. Bitch came on with her own personal bullshit agenda and was disrespectful.

Lame bitch!

I don't know if Stephen A. mentioned “what about the woman“ in some of his other videos about this but I think she was saying that because there have been a lot of those questions being asked. She said the Celtics organization should have told exactly what happened and said if it was a consensual relationship or sexual harassment so people could know exactly what's going on

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is hard for me to imagine how you bring in a law firm and who knows how many crisis management experts to deal with the fallout from your coach fucking random bitches but then turn around and hire someone not accused of just affairs but who actually has a history of physical violence against women. :smh: Like I said, if it is company policy you get fired for fucking coworkers, fire both of them. However, I am anxiously anticipating the one on one between Malika Andrews and the new coach as he has a documented history of actual drunken violence against women. She was ready to fight Stephen A. in defense of women, I can only imagine the venom she has in store for the cac who is actually a woman beater...:smh:

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
MA is a sorry ass bitch. 1st she tried to put words in SA's mouth then she tried to implicate IU was suspended for sexual harassment. Then she went on about how the cac prez was "visibly shaken". She is your typical anti-black man feminut sellout bitch.

edit: ok I see she worships zaddy...should have known.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if Stephen A. mentioned “what about the woman“ in some of his other videos about this but I think she was saying that because there have been a lot of those questions being asked. She said the Celtics organization should have told exactly what happened and said if it was a consensual relationship or sexual harassment so people could know exactly what's going on
Yeah, but she came at SAS the wrong way. Just showed how immature and entitled she is.

I doubt she would have talked to a White guy that way.