Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
NOTHING!!! The owner and Brad Stevens said nothing will happen to the chick in this goofy press conference.

They shouldn't have done this press conference and just give limited information.

They need to name that bitch so people stop speculating and throwing other women under the bus and then fire/suspend that bitch too!!!

Like I said before, this all should have been handled in house!!!

The woman is now saying it wasn't consensual and that Idoka advances were unwanted so unless they have some videos or text saying it was consensual then they can't fire her

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's see how much America believes in 2nd chances.

He finished in the top 2 last year. Plenty teams would love to have him down the line when this blows over.

Vick killed dogs and came back. Can Ime allegedly harass and get some ass and make a comeback?

Let's not forget the curious case of Mr. Marv "PINK PANTIES" Albert.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The woman is now saying it wasn't consensual and that Idoka advances were unwanted so unless they have some videos or text saying it was consensual then they can't fire her
I thought they said it was all good,, until it wasn't? Sounds like she broke it off and he did some dumb shit like still trying to get the pussy or saying something crazy to her.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What else is the bitch gonna say with her marriage to a VP on the line?!?

sorry-ohwell.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's see how much America believes in 2nd chances.

He finished in the top 2 last year. Plenty teams would love to have him down the line when this blows over.

Vick killed dogs and came back. Can Ime allegedly harass and get some ass and make a comeback?

Let's not forget the curious case of Mr. Marv "PINK PANTIES" Albert.

Comeback of the century! I didn't think he would survive this weird shit. Wasn't he wearing woman's under garments too?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she's changing her tune because if they fire him, they'll have to fire her.......so she wants to cover her bases now and put herself in a position to get a payout.

Now she gonna play the hyper sexual black man angle, this bitch gone show Ime she also has a mean cross over.

:yes:

The same things that had her spreading her legs (his fame, power in the org, money etc. ) will be used to portray him as a Black man out of control exploiting his power. :smh: I understand needing new pussy, but you never do that in the workplace especially if you are higher up. Shit, if you work at Deloitte go get some BCG or McKinsey new pussy and avoid the potential headache. :lol:

This woman will make him out to be some sort of sexual predator before she admits her share of the culpability. In my view, the only actual victim in this is Nia Long. Soon, we will hear about the disproportionate amount of power he had compared to her and how actual consent wasn't possible etc. However, we all watched Jeanie Buss date her head coach for how long and amazingly, none of those same concerns were articulated...:lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
:yes:

The same things that had her spreading her legs (his fame, power in the org, money etc. ) will be used to portray him as a Black man out of control exploiting his power. :smh: I understand needing new pussy, but you never do that in the workplace especially if you are higher up. Shit, if you work at Deloitte go get some BCG or McKinsey new pussy and avoid the potential headache. :lol:

This woman will make him out to be some sort of sexual predator before she admits her share of the culpability. In my view, the only actual victim in this is Nia Long. Soon, we will hear about the disproportionate amount of power he had compared to her and how actual consent wasn't possible etc. However, we all watched Jeanie Buss date her head coach for how long and amazingly, none of those same concerns were articulated...:lol:

Y'all have to stop bringing up Jeannie and Phil, this was not a NBA policy this was a policy the Celtics organization set in place for their team. The Lakers must not have had that same policy in their organization

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all have to stop bringing up Jeannie and Phil, this was not a NBA policy this was a policy the Celtics organization set in place for their team. The Lakers must not have had that same policy in their organization

I doubt the Lakers or NBA had that type of policy in place. My current employer only had one starting around 2012. The point is that we will soon hear that the "victim" was incapable of consenting by nature of of her position and NOT about how two employees violated the code of conduct and were both similarly disciplined. :smh: I use Buss as an example because can you imagine the reaction if Jackson maintained that he was a victim as a result of her disproportionate wealth, power influence compared to him. :lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I doubt the Lakers or NBA had that type of policy in place. My current employer only had one starting around 2012. The point is that we will soon hear that the "victim" was incapable of consenting by nature of of her position and NOT about how two employees violated the code of conduct and were both similarly disciplined. :smh: I use Buss as an example because can you imagine the reaction if Jackson maintained that he was a victim as a result of her disproportionate wealth, power influence compared to him. :lol:

Lol...Well “soon“ is already here because the woman is saying it wasn't consensual

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m sure that scamming motherfucka ran the idea past her. Pussy never worked a day in his life but have opinions on others.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol...Well “soon“ is already here because the woman is saying it wasn't consensual

:lol:

He is about to the face of injustice against women while the cac replacing him that Stevens "believes in" literally gets drunk and attacks women in his free time.

Brad Stevens said he vetted Joe Mazzulla's past transgressions thoroughly when the team hired him as an assistant in 2019. On Mazzulla's history, Stevens said, "That shaped him into who he is today and a good way. He is 110 percent accountable for that. I believe in him."

In 2008, while a point guard at West Virginia, Mazzulla was charged with underage drinking and aggravated assault at a Pittsburgh Pirates game. In 2009 Mazzulla was suspended by West Virginia coach Bob Huggins for his arrest on charges of domestic battery. Mazzulla allegedly grabbed a woman by the neck at The Lady Lizard bar in Morgantown, W.Va. Both incidents involved alcohol.

While Mazulla was faced with charges, he did not receive any convictions. Mazulla later went to rehab for his issues with alcohol, and has not had any incidents since then. He and Tony Dobbins remain the two holdovers from Stevens' coaching staff, and he was a finalist for the Jazz head coaching job, despite never being at the front of the bench.

:smh::lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
If it wasn’t consensual, why isn’t he terminated?

I just read the Celtics statement about his suspension and they're saying multiple violations of their policy so I don't know why they didn't just fire him. I can't see how a organization suspends a head coach for a year and then the next year says ok here's your team back

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just read the Celtics statement about his suspension and they're saying multiple violations of their policy so I don't know why they didn't just fire him. I can't see how a organization suspends a head coach for a year and then the next year says ok here's your team back
It’s the beginning of the season. And they don’t have a just cause to fire him.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malika Andrews is bugging talking about we aren't going to further blame women.

These women were grown ass women in a consensual relationship.

You can't have it both ways.

Im just glad he checked her for trying to set him up. She really angrily went on live national tv and said "We aren't going to further blame women [for the affairs they have...] :smh: :lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
She's saying the organization should have said what all happened, was it consensual or sexual harassment so people can stop with the rumors and saying what about the woman

Isn't Stephen A fucking the chic sitting next to him?