Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

parisian

International
International Member
okay, I've been out of the loop
quick breakdown please :
which company policy did he violate? wasn't he fucking one or multiple bitches? and if it is consensual, why would anyone not named Nia Long care?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
For whatever reason,alot of women hear what they wanna hear. You can say a specific woman was a bitch;they'll turn around and say you're calling them a bitch or all women are bitches.

Shit makes no sense at all.

I hate when women do that

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This shit will come out. Too many people know and someone is going to be offered some money to be an anonymous source and spill the beans.

At this point, it needs to come out to quiet all the rumors.

The Celtics did a horrible job handling this shit.

That's all there is to it

Brad Stevens continues his failing upward and when needed to do the thing he's hired to handle, he does it horribly.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit will come out. Too many people know and someone is going to be offered some money to be an anonymous source and spill the beans.

At this point, it needs to come out to quiet all the rumors.

The Celtics did a horrible job handling this shit.
My thoughts off rip. He was on some ‘passing around nudes or a sextape of somebody’s loved one’ type shit, on top of obviously gutting a rich white man’s wife IN BAAAAAWSTON! :smh: Best believe it’s some “I can’t believe he did THAT!” shit. If he just smashed for a while they’d sweep that under the rug, cut ties and quietly divorce the wife. This was some “temerity & unmitigated gaul” shit that’ll give Screamin’ A. Smiff a reason to….lower his voice a lil.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My thoughts off rip. He was on some ‘passing around nudes or a sextape of somebody’s loved one’ type shit, on top of obviously gutting a rich white man’s wife IN BAAAAAWSTON! :smh: Best believe it’s some “I can’t believe he did THAT!” shit. If he just smashed for a while they’d sweep that under the rug, cut ties and quietly divorce the wife. This was some “temerity & unmitigated gaul” shit that’ll give Screamin’ A. Smiff a reason to….lower his voice a lil.
:lol:

but your probably right

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I never liked her.

I like Maria Taylor way more. Malika comes off like a jock sniffer. Maria was a bonified athlete and identifies as a Black woman unlike Malika who identifies as Jewish.

Maria got the momentum from all that girl magic and left lol, she used them fools to secure the bag and dipped and went to a network with less viewers as long as she got paid. These people are hustlers man, don't know why people take them seriously, it's just a job to them, agendas = money, book deals, videos, promotions...

I don't even watch TV like I used to, clearly it's not the 90s anymore.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BITCHES GET FUCKED BY THEIR COWORKERS EVERYDAY B. :yes: I CAN'T HATE ON THAT MAN FOR THAT. HE DAMN SURE AIN'T THE ONLY ONE DOING IT.

8LAkJb.jpg

Shit Jalen Rose married a women he worked with, got divorced and they both kept there jobs. Jeannie Buss was dating Phil Jackson.

Ime fucked up, OK that's the corporate policy, then fine, fire him, and stop holding his rights to move on. The woman has to go too, fuck all that.

Now if it's violence, non consensual, then how the hell is this just a suspension? Then why in the fuck are you handing the team over to a 34 year old coach with a history of sexual assualt. Shit doesn't make any damn sense.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Ime fucked up period.
They don't love you like that to fuck any coworker regardless and especially not in Boston.

dude clearly has no morals, he's straight about getting his money and females...

Good coach, seems like a crappy dude in real life, going to another man's spot to sleep with his woman is calls for serious termination. Dude has no values. He kinda always looked like a creepy dude to me, any man that silent and serious can't be trusted.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Shit Jalen Rose married a women he worked with, got divorced and they both kept there jobs. Jeannie Buss was dating Phil Jackson.

Ime fucked up, OK that's the corporate policy, then fine, fire him, and stop holding his rights to move on. The woman has to go too, fuck all that.

Now if it's violence, non consensual, then how the hell is this just a suspension? Then why in the fuck are you handing the team over to a 34 year old coach with a history of sexual assualt. Shit doesn't make any damn sense.

Cuz people changed he was in his early 20s and now is married raising a family, give him a break.

And Ime if fired is going to Brooklyn which is a no no to Boston as they'll lose to the Nets for certain.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Right. Makes no sense at all.

NGnKMH.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've never understood that shit. If what he did was bad enough for a year suspension, where is the line to be relieved of duty??? 4 bitches??? Leaving condoms on the coffee table??? Being on the CC recording coming and going from the guys house??? Like where is the line???

Also... If policy is policy and wrong is wrong... You know professionally and morally and shit... The bitches need to be suspended and their names names put out there just like his for all the self righteous judgment of the public. Shame them bitches like Cersei too.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw she saved big Perk from catching heat. Perk was 1000% correct but Malika jumped in to help out

Lol dudes jumping all over Malika but Malika and Perkins were saying the same thing about Celtics organization messing up and needing to go put everything out there to stop the speculation but Perkins was trying to say he had inside information that one of the women were at fault too but Malika was saying it's still speculation until the Celtics organization put it out

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol dudes jumping all over Malika but Malika and Perkins were saying the same thing about Celtics organization messing up and needing to go put everything out there to stop the speculation but Perkins was trying to say he had inside information that one of the women were at fault too but Malika was saying it's still speculation until the Celtics organization put it out
They ain't listening homie...a woma-I mean bitch speaks her mind so according to the HE-MAN/WOMAN HATERS crew she's outta pocket for just opening her mouth period.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
They ain't listening homie...a woma-I mean bitch speaks her mind so according to the HE-MAN/WOMAN HATERS crew she's outta pocket for just opening her mouth period.

Lol it's not just on here it's all over social media with people making videos about her and Perkins and her and Stephen A. talking about she was wrong when in both instances her and the guys were saying the same thing. Here's the full back and forth between her and Stephen A., from :45 to 2:00 she clearly stated what her problem with Celtics was but somehow dudes got it all twisted into she was pushing an agenda and all this other stuff

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol it's not just on here it's all over social media with people making videos about her and Perkins and her and Stephen A. talking about she was wrong when in both instances her and the guys were saying the same thing. Here's the full back and forth between her and Stephen A., from :45 to 2:00 she clearly stated what her problem with Celtics was but somehow dudes got it all twisted into she was pushing an agenda and all this other stuff

This tells you everything you need to know about where they're coming from...
Malika deserved to be told shut the fuck up. I'm tired of all these bitches in our sport. They piss me off with their agendas. Go host QVC muthafuckas!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

568b5c59e916b.gif
EVR4c14X0AEQWt6
CVCJ.gif