Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Multiple things can be true at the same time. She is operating from a space that women are being blamed the second someone brings up the obvious question of... "If 1 party is getting their name stepped on and disciplined, why does it seem like nothing is happening to the other parties???(if it was consensual) If they are being disciplined and nothing is being said about it, then why wasnt ALL of this handled that way???" Men see the double standard because we're used to seeing our side. Women feel attacked because yes. Alot of men will reach to victim blame in allot of similar cases. But this here is consensual, so both parties share blame and if you gone do it to one, you kinda gotta do it for all. Or... Just STFU about it and handle it internally.
You know Tupac went to prison for sexual assault...but he wasn't the only person to touched that girl's ass in that hotel room. You know why you never found out who those other guys were?

They weren't Tupac.

You wanna who udoka fucked?? Her name is REBECCA SMITH...

that's it...Ime Udoka had an affair with Rebecca Smith...she may get fired she may leave Boston...does it really matter at this point? She didn't bring the Celtics to the finals last year.. there's only one person whose name matters this issue...the coach of popular NBA team with high expectations this upcoming season.

It's not about protecting women...I'd imagine had fuck the vp spouse and she was Taylor swift trust me that shit would be blasted all over media.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My main fear has always been to be lynched. I dont fuck with anyone named Lynch. I did not drive through Lynchburg, SC when i was at Sumter and don't plan on driving through Lynchburg, VA while I'm here. If i ever have to im not stopping. Wife thinks I'm crazy.

Eventhough it was consensual another black man is being lynched.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
She's married with three kids

So women can cheat and have relationships and it's cool...fuck the policy? Only the men get punished?

and do other teams have this policy? Could he have fucked all the women he wanted in San Antonio and Brooklyn?

It's crazy because they're taking half his salary also.

He should have just resigned and let the rumors come out...and gotten another job. I guess he couldn't have predicted the fall out in his twitter world.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know Tupac went to prison for sexual assault...but he wasn't the only person to touched that girl's ass in that hotel room. You know why you never found out who those other guys were?

They weren't Tupac.

You wanna who udoka fucked?? Her name is REBECCA SMITH...

that's it...Ime Udoka had an affair with Rebecca Smith...she may get fired she may leave Boston...does it really matter at this point? She didn't bring the Celtics to the finals last year.. there's only one person whose name matters this issue...the coach of popular NBA team with high expectations this upcoming season.

It's not about protecting women...I'd imagine had fuck the vp spouse and she was Taylor swift trust me that shit would be blasted all over media.

Then keep the whole shit quiet and miss me with the theatrics about innocent women being accused.(Not talking about you) Because the shit is so delicate and we don't want any innocent people implicated... Keep the shit quiet!!! Teams know how to keep seemingly every fucking thing else under wraps. Why not this??? Naaa, Becky needs to feel some heat cause this is a moral issue right??? Thats why errbody outraged??? Cause a coached fucked a fellow employee and were all pearl clutching, and Ime is a sexual deviant and all kinds or wrong... Well... She was with it so hammer that bitch too. Or... We don't really give a fuck and this entire shit is a self righteous dog and pony show.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So women can cheat and have relationships and it's cool...fuck the policy? Only the men get punished?

and do other teams have this policy? Could he have fucked all the women he wanted in San Antonio and Brooklyn?

He should have just resigned and let the rumors come out...and gotten another job. I guess he couldn't have predicted the fall out in his twitter world.
Again....WHATS THE LESSON HERE???

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Gotta be more to it. Cuz if Boston just killed their chances this season over, over some pussy they deserve to lose.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because we don’t stand up for ours, like women won’t even break code for other women. If a man cheats he’s a dog, but if a woman cheats it’s because the man wasn’t treating her right.

Women fought for equal rights, while gaining equality. Us men are the ones that don’t have equal rights. Men get slaughtered in court vs women. Hell Johnny Depp won the case and Amber Heard still received 8 or 10mil.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Latest rumors, saw this on Reddit:

This is the newest gossip making it’s rounds. Private investigator pictures, snitched on by a starting player, sleeping with a finance staffers wife, possible lawsuit etc etc etc …. When they say messy geeezzzzz. It’s human nature to gossip so we shall see what is actually true but sounds really bad. Oh it’s things that popped up on my YouTube and timeline. Check Robert Littal, media takeout and more. Some of this has to be true.

“A private investigator was placed on one of the women Celtics coach Ime Udoka messed with. The woman’s boyfriend hired the PI because he knew she was cheating but didn’t know with who. Coach wasn’t the intended target but during the PI investigation They caught coach and the woman in 4k at the man’s condo The PI has pictures of this happening. The woman’s boyfriend told Celtics he was going to release this to the public so they were forced to get in front of it.

The man may file a lawsuit against the Celtics and coach. The man works in the finance department for the Celtics.

I can’t speak on the other stuff being said about coach and the other girl.”

Like Matt said. This is bad. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Quote is from Gossip of the City on IG.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Except for North Carolina, I don't know of any state that gives a man a property interest in his woman's pussy. A new legal theory I suppose.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Foreign intelligence services from Asian countries have all kinds of operational plans targeting athletes/entertainers to influence trade policy in their favor. Discouraging them from endorsing homegrown products or promoting contract manufactured products in their country Based on my sources, DHS/CIA let the higher up in the NBA know, this is FISA warrant level surveillance. They have established 'business' relationships with the NBA that they use to exert influence (Enes Kanter). Athletes/influencers have become politically active out of blue with these lucrative contracts attempting to sway elections in that country favor.

miami-lakes-kia-nba-partnership.jpg

I have been writing about this on BGOL, how Magic Johnson may have been setup. He was representing shoes manufactured domestically in the U.S., Charlie Sheen, Easy E, and Tommy Morrison; all came down suspicious with AIDS.

charlie.jpeg

With him being in Boston, right up the road from the former headquarters of Converse and being married to somebody in Hollywood, he was a sitting duck. It is funny how Tommy Morrison was doing movies and was in sports, died from AIDS.

440px-Converse_Headquarters_building_2015.jpg

World headquarters building on Boston's Lovejoy Wharf

s-l500.jpg

The NBA stopped a train wreck that was about to happen.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Correction about earlier Senior VP:

Kathleen Nimmo Lynch's husband is Taylor Lynch, not Patrick Lynch, VP of Finance at Boston Celtic. Tylor Lynch is the Consulting Associate at Mercer Consulting, LLC

Patrick has been with the Boston Celtics as Senior Vice President and Controller since October 2021. He worked as Vice President and Controller for three years and 11 months at the Boston Celtics from February 2018 to December 2021.

From 2010 to 2018, Lynch worked as Senior Director of Accounting and Operations for eight years. Lynch has been working for the Boston Celtics for more than a decade.

Taylor's wife, Kathleen, has been the talk of the town after the news of her affair with the head coach of the Boston Celtics, Ime Udoka, flooded the Internet.

228537_2_20140523143932.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Treat this as gossip but kind of lines up with the other stuff I posted.

I'm seeing a few things:
Saying that the chick may be pregnant and didn't want an abortion, possibly cause she's Mormon? And he wanted her to get rid of it.

Other rumors saying she just arranged for Nia move to Boston two weeks prior and was jealous and wanted to stop things.
Boyfriend had the private investigator on his fiance and confronted the Celtics and Udoka with a demand for hush money to stop release of the proof.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
okay, I've been out of the loop
quick breakdown please :
which company policy did he violate? wasn't he fucking one or multiple bitches? and if it is consensual, why would anyone not named Nia Long care?
Been explained before

He is in a supervisory/ executive position so in the end - there really can't be "consent" because she is a subordinate

Dudes are still asleep on this point and you'd think they'd have woke up already - if you're in a higher position than the chick and you're trying to fuck with her or you are fucking with her you open your self up and your organization up to getting sued if your "consensual" relationship ends and shit goes sideways

Many many companies have a policy where even if you are co workers ( on the same level ) they frown on you having a relationship - this ain't the 1990s anymore -

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So basically she should be suspended or fired too, right?
Articles I found said she was supposed to be.

But all the other theories above, who knows.
Meaning is she pregnant, is her boyfriend trying to blackmail/extort Celtics and Udoka?

Who knows?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kathleen Nimmo Lynch's husband is Taylor Lynch, not Patrick Lynch, VP of Finance at Boston Celtic. Tylor Lynch is the Consulting Associate at Mercer Consulting, LLC

Patrick has been with the Boston Celtics as Senior Vice President and Controller since October 2021. He worked as Vice President and Controller for three years and 11 months at the Boston Celtics from February 2018 to December 2021.

From 2010 to 2018, Lynch worked as Senior Director of Accounting and Operations for eight years. Lynch has been working for the Boston Celtics for more than a decade.

Taylor's wife, Kathleen, has been the talk of the town after the news of her affair with the head coach of the Boston Celtics, Ime Udoka, flooded the Internet.

This chic?
You fucked up you whole life for this chic?
Bruh
:roflmao: :smh:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

No way he's that fuckin stupid. That's like cheating on Beyonce with Michelle.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nothings as exciting as pulling a bitches sweaty panties off after a day of working with her. When I was 16 I worked at Macys and at closing I’d beat the brakes off my supervisor. That is where my love for Asians blossomed into a teenage love , don’t don’t hurt me again don’t don’t don’t hurt me again.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been explained before

He is in a supervisory/ executive position so in the end - there really can't be "consent" because she is a subordinate

Dudes are still asleep on this point and you'd think they'd have woke up already - if you're in a higher position than the chick and you're trying to fuck with her or you are fucking with her you open your self up and your organization up to getting sued if your "consensual" relationship ends and shit goes sideways

Many many companies have a policy where even if you are co workers ( on the same level ) they frown on you having a relationship - this ain't the 1990s anymore -
tell them again....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if they dont fire him.......then he must have some hella dirt on other people in the organization that is doing the exact same thing.....
they'll risk opening up pandoras box by terminating him.....
If you fire him he can find a job asap..if you suspend him without pay he is still under contract and can’t find another position.. they suspended him on some we gonna teach him a lesson.. if the chick husband has some sort of power he wants this dude to go through hell.. so he fucking up his money and making sure he dosent get another opportunity at the moment.. this is personal.. that cac know what they doing, this is a power move I’ll show you a lesson by fucking with me

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if they dont fire him.......then he must have some hella dirt on other people in the organization that is doing the exact same thing.....
they'll risk opening up pandoras box by terminating him.....
If you fire him he can find a job asap..if you suspend him without pay he is still under contract and can’t find another position.. they suspended him on some we gonna teach him a lesson.. if the chick husband has some sort of power he wants this dude to go through hell.. so he fucking up his money and making sure he dosent get another opportunity at the moment.. this is personal.. that cac know what they doing, this is a power move I’ll show you a lesson by fucking with me