Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's known since July
When the Celtics knew

Word?

It's been reported that she didn't know, that she just got to Boston a couple of weeks ago and they were looking for houses.

It's also been reported that Ime didn't tell her until the story was about to break.

Quote:

Nia Long says she's gonna need all the support she can get after getting blindsided by her fiance, Celtics Coach Ime Udoka ... who we've learned kept her in the dark about his affair, even though the team busted him months ago.

Sources connected to the team and the couple tell TMZ ... Nia had moved to Boston with Kez, her 10-year-old son with Ime, just 2 weeks ago, and the couple was house hunting.

The sad twist for Nia is that when she moved, Ime was already fully aware his affair with a married front office staffer was about to blow up. We're told Ime knew way back in July the team was aware of the affair, and was launching an investigation.

Meanwhile, we're told Nia only found out about it in the last few days ... and only because Ime knew it was about to go public.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/23/celt...ia-long-blindside-affair-moved-family-boston/

https://radaronline.com/p/nia-long-moved-to-boston-fiance-ime-udoka-two-weeks-before-scandal/

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dude reporters do this all the time relax obviously the full story will come out in time. Probably once they agree on a buyout and sort out any legal issues.

I feel the same about all the reporters who do this. I'm relaxed. Woj did the same look at me Louie bullshit by reporting a vague ass he's in trouble column at midnight so ppl will read his column.

They do it all the time and it's trash every time they do it

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

no-nope.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Word?

It's been reported that she didn't know, that she just got to Boston a couple of weeks ago and they were looking for houses.

It's also been reported that Ime didn't tell her until the story was about to break.

Quote:

Nia Long says she's gonna need all the support she can get after getting blindsided by her fiance, Celtics Coach Ime Udoka ... who we've learned kept her in the dark about his affair, even though the team busted him months ago.

Sources connected to the team and the couple tell TMZ ... Nia had moved to Boston with Kez, her 10-year-old son with Ime, just 2 weeks ago, and the couple was house hunting.

The sad twist for Nia is that when she moved, Ime was already fully aware his affair with a married front office staffer was about to blow up. We're told Ime knew way back in July the team was aware of the affair, and was launching an investigation.

Meanwhile, we're told Nia only found out about it in the last few days ... and only because Ime knew it was about to go public.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/23/celt...ia-long-blindside-affair-moved-family-boston/

https://radaronline.com/p/nia-long-moved-to-boston-fiance-ime-udoka-two-weeks-before-scandal/

This is PR spin and I'm ok with that.
She was wronged and that's the end of it.
But other sources are saying she definitely knew - credible basketball people ( this isn't saying what you posted is less credible)
And. She didn't need to do anything when she found out that's her personal business. It still is but since it's public definitely spin it no need to protect the dude who fucked up.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I feel the same about all the reporters who do this. I'm relaxed. Woj did the same look at me Louie bullshit by reporting a vague ass he's in trouble column at midnight so ppl will read his column.

It will be fine we will find out the full story eventually lol.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is PR spin and I'm ok with that.
She was wronged and that's the end of it.
But other sources are saying she definitely knew - credible basketball people ( this isn't saying what you posted is less credible)
And. She didn't need to do anything when she found out that's her personal business. It still is but since it's public definitely spin it no need to protect the dude who fucked up.

If she knew then she knew, I just read that she didn't. But why would she need support now if she knew back in July?

Like you said, PR spins so we really don't know.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's embarrassing and she has the world on her side. She is career minded I say do it
Ime fucked up

But the Celtics handled it exactly like a person unqualified to run a team would

^^^^

Ime messed up royal

Period

But the Celtics completely mismanaged this

Completely

But Woj and Shams ain't no better

In fact might be worse.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Never seen this white chick name anywhere and she ain't "staff", just a reporter?

And why Matt can't say wtf is 100x worse. If he knows then all of the NBA players know the gossip. And Matt is the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black lmao.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol it's not just on here it's all over social media with people making videos about her and Perkins and her and Stephen A. talking about she was wrong when in both instances her and the guys were saying the same thing. Here's the full back and forth between her and Stephen A., from :45 to 2:00 she clearly stated what her problem with Celtics was but somehow dudes got it all twisted into she was pushing an agenda and all this other stuff

"We are not here to further blame women" (for having affairs with de facto married men) makes sense to you? I honestly don't understand how this makes sense?

She aggressively tried to go viral using coon smith and it backfired. Now, she will play victim and the cycle will continue.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
"We are not here to further blame women" (for having affairs with de facto married men) makes sense to you? I honestly don't understand how this makes sense?

She aggressively tried to go viral using coon smith and it backfired. Now, she will play victim and the cycle will continue.

Yeah, not sure how dude can not understand what she was doing.

She was doing some victim blaming shit like a woman cheating is some sort of victim and she wasn't a grown ass woman in charge of her pussy. It's weird how women will do that sexual empowerment, but then try to revert back to victims.

The only victims in this was the black woman who the internet blamed initially, because of Shams tweet and I guess Nia and their son.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yeah, not sure how dude can not understand what she was doing.

She was doing some victim blaming shit like a woman cheating is some sort of victim and she wasn't a grown ass woman in charge of her pussy. It's weird how women will do that sexual empowerment, but then try to revert back to victims.

The only victims in this was the black woman who the internet blamed initially, because of Shams tweet and I guess Nia and their son.

It's like yall skipped over everything she said before that statement and just locked onto it. This is what Malika said
”women were unfairly dragged into this within the Celtics organization“....“i also found that gross and unnecessary that people were bringing in the names and images of women in the organization and it was purely speculation“ “the fact that this speculation was allowed to go on all day and the fact we are debating whether somebody else should have been suspended”
Allison Feaster pictures were posted as being the woman in the first 3 pages of this thread and also all over social media, the Celtics had to come out and say it wasn't her, after that people were searching for every woman that worked for the Celtics posting their pics and saying this must be her because she deleted her social media. In all the videos she has blamed the Celtics organization for not putting out the information that could have avoided all this, even in her video with Perkins should talked about the Celtics not clearing things up then Perkins started saying how he had inside information

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's like yall skipped over everything she said before that statement and just locked onto it. This is what Malika said
”women were unfairly dragged into this within the Celtics organization“....“i also found that gross and unnecessary that people were bringing in the names and images of women in the organization and it was purely speculation
Allison Feaster pictures were posted as being the woman in the first 3 pages of this thread and also all over social media, the Celtics had to come out and say it wasn't her, after that people were searching for every woman that worked for the Celtics posting their pics and saying this must be her because she deleted her social media. In all the videos she has blamed the Celtics organization for not putting out the information that could have avoided all this, even in her video with Perkins should talked about the Celtics not clearing things up then Perkins started saying how he had inside information

:hmm:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
”women were unfairly dragged into this within the Celtics organization“....“i also found that gross and unnecessary that people were bringing in the names and images of women in the organization and it was purely speculation
Allison Feaster pictures were posted as being the woman in the first 3 pages of this thread and also all over social media, the Celtics had to come out and say it wasn't her, after that people were searching for every woman that worked for the Celtics posting their pics and saying this must be her because she deleted her social media. In all the videos she has blamed the Celtics organization for not putting out the information that could have avoided all this

I wonder how the Celtics could have avoided wild speculation about the identity of the other party? :rolleyes: :smh:

She negated whatever point she was trying to make by attempting to go #metoo viral at coon smith's expense. :smh:

She said this dumb shit and should be held accountable just like anyone else would:

“The fact that we are sitting here debating whether somebody else should have been suspended or not, we ARE NOT here, Stephen A., to further blame women.”

Again I ask, we are not here to blame the other cheater makes sense? Asking why the other employee who broke team policy is not suspended is an attack on women ? :smh::lol:She was trying to manufacture a viral moment and it just didn't go as planned this time.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wonder how the Celtics could have avoided wild speculation about the identity of the other party? :rolleyes: :smh:

She negated whatever point she was trying to make by attempting to go #metoo viral at coon smith's expense. :smh:

She said this dumb shit and should be held accountable just like anyone else would:

“The fact that we are sitting here debating whether somebody else should have been suspended or not, we ARE NOT here, Stephen A., to further blame women.”

Again I ask, we are not here to blame the other cheater makes sense? Asking why the other employee who broke team policy is not suspended is an attack on women ? :smh::lol:She was trying to manufacture a viral moment and it just didn't go as planned this time.

I keep repeating she blamed the Celtics organization for this because we don't know if the affair was consensual or if it was sexual harassment. The Celtics first said it was a consensual relationship, then they said it was unwanted advances from Udoka and now they're saying it was 2 different women so people are saying one was consensual and the other was unwanted advances

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They ain't listening homie...a woma-I mean bitch speaks her mind so according to the HE-MAN/WOMAN HATERS crew she's outta pocket for just opening her mouth period.

Multiple things can be true at the same time. She is operating from a space that women are being blamed the second someone brings up the obvious question of... "If 1 party is getting their name stepped on and disciplined, why does it seem like nothing is happening to the other parties???(if it was consensual) If they are being disciplined and nothing is being said about it, then why wasnt ALL of this handled that way???" Men see the double standard because we're used to seeing our side. Women feel attacked because yes. Alot of men will reach to victim blame in allot of similar cases. But this here is consensual, so both parties share blame and if you gone do it to one, you kinda gotta do it for all. Or... Just STFU about it and handle it internally.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

They're forced to do it because of twitter

Someones burner beat Woj and Shams by a couple of hours reporting it

With their platforms and also their reputations and salary, they're forced to do it....plus it came from the team, they admitted that yesterday in the press conference.

It was irresponsible from the teams perspective and from Shams, by saying the teams staff instead of organization. That's why Brad Stevens can miss me with being upset about the bullshit on twitter identifying the wrong person when they were the cause of it.