Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
FdPEU6wXEAEqbGe

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boston must have been a real threat. I believe the shit hit the fan during the finals. They were on GS ass and just gave up. He must have had bitches going crazy within the organization to give him a year long suspension. That’s way too harsh. We have had assholes like George Karl, PJ Carlisemo, and other dick heads never get suspended. Motherfuckers make racist comments and don’t get a year suspension.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anything happen to her, and yes I understand shit happen all the time in the workplace. I remember working with this woman and her husband, we all co-workers. The wife decided to hop in the ride with me to make a food run. She ask me to fuck her in the bathroom. She also came in my office and unbutton her blouse. I don’t fuck with married women, but these women can be very tempting!

They say and talk all types of nasty shit!!!

you did the right thing.... married pussy..janky... brah

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Chasing and having side bitches arent the same or he can find a chic who just want to be single and have a fuck buddy its better than professing ones love to someone and then breaking their heart by chasing some side ass I like drama free shit
That’s fairy tale shit. You can love somebody and end up in his situation. You think he lied for 12 years about loving her? Shit happens

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
How about no. Women get lazy or tired ,after years they don’t want to suck dick and limit the pussy to once a week then once a month etc. Not to mention it’s a mans instinct to want new pussy . We do t have to explain shit to them. How about they just get with reality.
This will probably never happen

That said
He has embarrassed Nia publicly....that shit is over

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh...beauty is subjective...

Cats have had nia long on.a pedestal for damn near their entire lives and this dude has been seeing her nekkid everyday for a decade....he wanted to taste something else....

It happens
I'm not talking about beauty....

I'm talking: fucking a subordinate at work vs. your career

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It amazes how some cats really, REALLY don't get this concept. I don't care how a woman looks. At some point, you're going to want something else, even if just for a little while. If niggas can get tired of fucking Halle Berry, they can get tired of fucking Nia Long. :dunno:
Yo while this is absolutely true, does anyone know why us fellas do this? I mean yea it’s in our nature on a genetic level cuz we ain’t nothin but animals. Which is true. But any other thoughts as to why?

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate how this man's family and personal business is getting played out in the media, this is none of our business. I wish there was more attention paid to Brett Favre and the former governor scamming public money, or who the racists were that burned down Doc Rivers' home in TX.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The media is the one talking that whole year suspension stuff, the NBA said this was a team matter so I doubt they would suspend their head coach that long. If it was some upper managements wife he was fucking that's personal and they'd fire him for violating their policy rather than suspend him

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I saw that but that's not "her" denying it.

Anyways here's another suspect
Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
2015045526c4d8e799f.jpg

You cold bro.

At least for me? I believe her

That's enough, cause Spears is solid

Also the thought of this man just sniping every snowflake in the Celtics facility tickles me to no end.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Told ya...

Mandingo meets Django meets Wilt...

Just burned that entire Celtics plantation

One snowflake at a time...

Over charging crackers for what they did to Russell
So could be her and that other Senior VP wife or maybe one of his daughters, I saw them on FB, they young Becky's, so he could of been giving them the "special training"