Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You been on BGOL since you was 12?

DapperDelightfulAmurminnow-small.gif

:lol:

He also reads this everyday.

51ZItYPRxXL.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is ridiculous. Twitter is pure hell, bunch of people just injecting themselves into everything that doesn't involve them. Who gives a fuck.

I'm a Holla at Nia real quick.

I want that red tall freek...that had a physical job..brah

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The entire thing is dumb.

Ya'll wanna have women on staff... this is whats gonna happen.

No matter how many rules and policies and clauses and sensitivity training you gonna put in place... they will all get broke, cause if a man and a woman decide they wanna fuck its gonna happen no matter what.

When you on a professional team you are away from your family for so long... how can anyone surprised by this???

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because I wanna see what she looks like. What the fuck do you care?

Oh cause it's a dumb comment. If you wanted to see how Nia Long looks, you have access to Google.

You brought it up in context of her relationship to this dude she supposedly with.

Either way, your comment here is :beat:

That's why I care.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No matter how many rules and policies and clauses and sensitivity training you gonna put in place... they will all get broke, cause if a man and a woman decide they wanna fuck its gonna happen no matter what.

When you on a professional team you are away from your family for so long... how can anyone surprised by this???

I was watching the Michigan game last week and this chick is the 1st female assistant coach. My wife said she shouldn't be coaching no dam football.

She got a phattty too. I know niggas will be trying to smash.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Honestly it's not about sports, it's about it being a workplace and also him being in a position of power.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was watching the Michigan game last week and this chick is the 1st female assistant coach. My wife said she shouldn't be coaching no dam football.

She got a phattty too. I know niggas will be trying to smash.

Now we know how she has been moving up in position.