Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the fuck is he talking about?!!!!

He didn't have to explain shit! Just move on. 99% of people didn't believe he did that.

The more you try to explain yourself, the guiltier you look.

I didn't think he did it...

...but the Twitter universe was roasting him, calling him "Cock Rivers" (pause). That was mildly amusing for a minute.

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
You ain't never lied about this....IF you like to fuck bitches, better tell your wife what it is from the jump....Most do this anyways....

I know someone in SC who is heavy in politics and let's just say not only does he has a young beautiful wife, but a side bitch (bad asf too) and the young wife knows about it....If you living good, most bitches won't complain because where you going to go to get this kind of lifestyle....

The problem you have men and women who believe Santa Claus is real. ("My man/woman who clearly is someone that has options will never cheat on ME").

It's the adult version of believing Santa Claus is real.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't never lied about this....IF you like to fuck bitches, better tell your wife what it is from the jump....Most do this anyways....

I know someone in SC who is heavy in politics and let's just say not only does he has a young beautiful wife, but a side bitch (bad asf too) and the young wife knows about it....If you living good, most bitches won't complain because where you going to go to get this kind of lifestyle....

I'm gone lie to the very end... brah...and rig the "paperwork" if I ever get caught...I ain't taking no muffuckin losses...brah

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
yeah but most dudes don't have the internal drive to be ambitious. a woman will let you get away with murder the more you move up. the benefits increase if she's regular.

But they will throw your ass under the bus and go the Mary J Blige/Waiting to Exhale route the second it is convenient for them to do so.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
dude got suspended for a year for getting pussy at work...smh

it's just strange that you can get suspended for something like that..
If it’s in the contract, you got to abide by the rules. It’s fucked up, but it is what it is if it’s in his contract.

Not sure I can fumble the bag over some pussy.

Money > Whores
Can't blame the company either. They're trying to protect themselves from lawsuits stemming from work romances turning into jilted/scorn exes

That's exactly what Shannon said this morning on UNDISPUTED, it's all good as long as she's happy but soon as you try to break it off that's when it turns from "we were fucking" to "HE was sexually harassing me/raped me and the company knew about it and did nothing"

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking the wife of the man who watches the money is a bad idea.

its not an unusual issue...

Man sues Eagles' Fletcher Cox for ruining marriage

Nov 30, 2017

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- A North Carolina man has filed a lawsuit against an NFL player whom he says seduced his wife.

The Charlotte Observer reports that Joshua Jeffords, of Huntersville, filed a lawsuit against Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox in Mecklenburg County Civil Court on Nov. 22. Cox, 26, is being sued for alienation of affection. He has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Jeffords said in the filing that he learned in September of text and Snapchat messages between his wife and Cox, including explicit photos and discussions of having children together. He says his wife met Cox during a work trip to Pennsylvania in April and she moved there in October.

Jeffords says he sought mental health treatment for "substantial emotional distress." He is seeking at least $50,000 in damages.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
its not an unusual issue...

Man sues Eagles' Fletcher Cox for ruining marriage

Nov 30, 2017

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- A North Carolina man has filed a lawsuit against an NFL player whom he says seduced his wife.

The Charlotte Observer reports that Joshua Jeffords, of Huntersville, filed a lawsuit against Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox in Mecklenburg County Civil Court on Nov. 22. Cox, 26, is being sued for alienation of affection. He has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Jeffords said in the filing that he learned in September of text and Snapchat messages between his wife and Cox, including explicit photos and discussions of having children together. He says his wife met Cox during a work trip to Pennsylvania in April and she moved there in October.

Jeffords says he sought mental health treatment for "substantial emotional distress." He is seeking at least $50,000 in damages.
That was some cuckhold stuff. The wife even got pregnant.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Word. Some straight bullshit :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bcrnZM.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
There's way more to this shit, it's going to be interesting to hear the details of this as they emerge.

They fucked up and made this a bigger story by suspending him an entire year.