Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chick probably threw it at him on the low. You know at those work functions where everyone brings their SO. "This is Yukon, he's one of our sales people here." You give her the proper male/female handshake "how do you do, so nice to meet you. John talks about you all the time..." Then she sends a friend request later. Happens all the time cause heauxs aint shit either. They were married, he was single in the eyes of the law... If 1 party is MORE wrong here it's the heauxs.
We’re in hotels together all the time. Women are … :smh: We go to each other’s rooms to brush up on shit, walk each other to their rooms, wait in the lobby to share Ubers, theres a lot going down out here. So many women show me their nudes in their phones. Soooooo many! Married-women-cheat-easier, faster and nastier. I straight up had a “But why won’t you let him put it in there to see if it even hurts?” Do you think I could have gave that married woman away on a business trip the zod????? I didn’t, but why have the conversation? If you’re all rich and famous AND travel together it’s a fucking WRAP!!!!!! Everybody has everybody’s phone number and emails. We text all the time, day and night. “Did you see the travel packet? Hate that hotel!!!” I just thumbs up it because the bitch is married. The stories I could tell man. I do-not-trust women anymore. I’ve seen too much. I’ll say 7 out of 10 cheat, and if she does the traveling it’s 97%! A private plane full of millionaires of both sexes????

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Ime's personality dubs people the wrong way, he's a serious dude that doesn't joke or a t like caxs think we should act. He's also very professional and that scares them. They probably wanted him gone last year they don't care about championships like that they gotta uphold a code. Ime gets too high up and he start criticism of people like brad Stevens who came up so quick it was nothing, they watching they back. Can't have negroes getting to the point where they call out the system behind the scenes.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ime's personality dubs people the wrong way, he's a serious dude that doesn't joke or a t like caxs think we should act. He's also very professional and that scares them. They probably wanted him gone last year they don't care about championships like that they gotta uphold a code. Ime gets too high up and he start criticism of people like brad Stevens who came up so quick it was nothing, they watching they back. Can't have negroes getting to the point where they call out the system behind the scenes.
I ain’t buying that because everyone knew how he was before he became head coach. They knew what they were getting. I can’t figure out why this shit happening though unless he simply fucked the wrong bitch.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You been on BGOL since you was 12?

DapperDelightfulAmurminnow-small.gif
Dr lying as Ninja....the math ain't mathing huh

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Nah, fucking the boss's wife, got him the suspension.
Especially after he was asked not to...
Mans felt entitled to the pussy after leading Boooooooooooston to the Finals.
Sit down for a year, bruh. I hope that 5 point per game NBA pension is more than I think it is, because I don't see many team's flabby execs wanting him around to fuck their smut ass wives......
:dunno:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
And there's the drama many corporate businesses try to avoid when it comes to romantic work relationships. HR bout to be busy as hell trying to clean this up
He's just lucky that she isn't white.
Her career is a wrap.
Marriage is done.
She on her "Denzel Shit" "I'm leaving here with something"......
Yeesh....
How much is that 5 points per game pension, btw? I hope it's enough to live off of.
CellTricks are about to cut ties with dude soon enough....

#GoKnicks

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Allison Feaster.....
Google her.
Tried to upload her picture, but the feature isn't working for me.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can’t be serious and out here in a relationship fucking someone’s wife.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Suspending/firing him over this is just silly :smh:

They could've handled this in house. That's what happens when men and women work together.
or maybe there is something more to it that we dont know that garners such a suspension....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
which one is claiming harassment the black chick or the white chick??
I believe it's who hasn't been revealed yet.
No one knows yet who the other girl is yet.

The white chick is the only one who we assume he's been fucking and nothing seems like she wasn't down. She deleted her social media and not playing victim.

So who the other person is, is yet to be revealed.