Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is she going to get fired to?

Does he get a hearing of some sort cause I would have my lawyer state "Black men don't cheat....not with a WNBA they don't"

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Is she going to get fired to?

Does he get a hearing of some sort cause I would have my lawyer state "Black men don't cheat....not with a WNBA they don't"

Probably not but you cant have someone in his position fucking a employee because of the power dynamics. Right now she is in a position to play victim and say she felt she had no choice but to let him fuck her in the ass or she would get fired.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Senior VP was that chick hubby

Patrick Lynch, Senior VP & Comptroller of the Celtics

6c61b6a8-d721-42f8-8bfb-6d12e03f9be7_large.png

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
dude got suspended for a year for getting pussy at work...smh

it's just strange that you can get suspended for something like that..
I read he was warned to break things off in the past and didn't. Maybe that was with the other chick who is unknown.

But this is a black man in Boston of all places and fucking a SeniorVP of the team is why they handled that in favor of the VP. But how the hell you can continue to work there after knowing the coach was fucking your wife with all the office talk.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should resign and go coach another team.

the Celtics are ONLY doing this because it happened with married women, one of which is an executive’s wife (who is so-called white).

Brad Stevens will step back in but he couldn’t get the team over the hump.

Bucks and Nets fans are loving this news. So is “Doc” Rivers, the LGBT club member :lol:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I hated this fucker. Makes real Black physicians look bad.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Fuck yeah. Marriage is not for the rich or fornicators. Especially rich fuckas. Respect yours balls and don't make any wild promises & sign papers binding you to one pussy.
marriage is for the upper class and super old. if you are in corporate america or want to be in politics, you better get married. way higher chances of getting promoted. Most boards don't trust single men.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why does one get money? brah?
You right, but I am saying money gives you power too....The bitches come with that power...

Like in politics, power will get you bitches, but you can be a state representative and get a bill passed that may benefit your community or your homies that have a business....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
marriage is for the upper class and super old. if you are in corporate america or want to be in politics, you better get married. way higher chances of getting promoted. Most boards don't trust single men.

You ain't never lied about this....IF you like to fuck bitches, better tell your wife what it is from the jump....Most do this anyways....

I know someone in SC who is heavy in politics and let's just say not only does he has a young beautiful wife, but a side bitch (bad asf too) and the young wife knows about it....If you living good, most bitches won't complain because where you going to go to get this kind of lifestyle....