Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Winter is cute. Losing weight. When she gets rid of the braces and few other things she'll get the business.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Gazoo and company -

If you want to see a bunch of the OnlyFans / Unfiltrd content (mostly pics and quick vidclips) from 90 Day Fiance cast members ... there's an 87-page thread in the forum at this site.

If you can't see all the preview pics in the thread, just register for a throwaway account to check them out.

The 90-day thread has been in the "TRENDING" section for the past few years, so just click on "TRENDING" once logged in.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
@Gazoo and company -

If you want to see a bunch of the OnlyFans / Unfiltrd content (mostly pics and quick vidclips) from 90 Day Fiance cast members ... there's an 87-page thread in the forum at this site.

If you can't see all the preview pics in the thread, just register for a throwaway account to check them out.

The 90-day thread has been in the "TRENDING" section for the past few years, so just click on "TRENDING" once logged in.

You're brilliant dude. They had a whole shitload of pics. Plus a clip of the pic in question.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn! Fucked up.

I dont understand the significance of this

This a joke right?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Mediatakeout fake news

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

My guy, please give me a synopsis, I don’t know shit about this cat except he looks like bezino 3rd cousin.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the bruthas in the world to marry. Dudes would be standing in line for this chick but she marries some cat from the DR that she barely knew.

we are so fucked up as a people.

why are you shocked.. lightskin flakey kniggas practice

blanqueimento just like the flakey dumicans..

they tryin to perserve a thing that dont exist...

just talkin about the flakes..

not folks that happen to have lightskin or be domincan.

JUST THE FUCKIN CORN FLAKES amongst them...!!

Real kniggas dont succumb to weak ideologies, they dont need em!!

They Real Kniggas!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
DAS ALL THE FUCK I CARE ABOUT. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

bxh6Q6.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
good point.

I know personally, I’m prepping for my mother or my wife’s mother coming to live with us in the future.

Agreed. Knowing how much space is needed.

Also, people needing to know when to downsize OR not overbuy for what they actually need, or can maintain.

My dad's got an older house. Small place ... but large rectangular lot. Shitload of steps from the front street to front deck, and another 20 - 25 at the back to get up to the alley. It all adds up ... the extra wear and tear on knees, hips, and back.

Many of us have encouraged him to move to a smaller place, and he's not chosen to, but did admit to me a year or two back - "Yeah, I fucked up. I probably should have moved about 10 years ago." - arthritis in knee ... a challenge to maintain the trees and shrubs / ivy, etc.

Whereas by contrast ... my mom has lived in smaller places & in apt / condo. She has moved around alot but is common law now with her boyfriend and they have a small manageable place. Flat ... with a few steps out front & out back. My dad's got about 70 stairs to get to the front door at 75yo.