Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed. The friend Coraima. His sister was putting that out there that they had fucked around in the past.

And his coworker ... what's interesting is that it looked like she was the sidepiece. Then he's telling her it's just a friend and she has a kid (and boyfriend?). The talk a few weeks back online was that maybe he was actually fucking around with his boss (the coworker's aunt) who owns the real estate company. The single MILF ... she's kind of nice with it too, lol.

Crazy world.
Yo I told my old lady that when I FIRST peeped her eye fucking Pedro at the bar and even her reactions to Chantel's presence.

I don't know if there's anything to it but even the way that one house flipper chick that goes to meet him when they first show that Pedro is getting into real estate sales. He showed that broad bodied bitch the house and didn't know FUCK ALL about the property. It was embarsssing and the lady laughed off his severe ignorance because clearly it was just a show to come check out her homegirl's new office meat. The whole scene mas mad tacky.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yo I told my old lady that when I FIRST peeped her eye fucking Pedro at the bar and even her reactions to Chantel's presence.

I don't know if there's anything to it but even the way that one house flipper chick that goes to meet him when they first show that Pedro is getting into real estate sales. He showed that broad bodied bitch the house and didn't know FUCK ALL about the property. It was embarsssing and the lady laughed off his severe ignorance because clearly it was just a show to come check out her homegirl's new office meat. The whole scene mas mad tacky.

Agreed. That was sketchy when she was first introduced. I don't know about you either (regarding Pedro's sister) - but she seems pretty indifferent to her BEST FRIEND fucking her sibling. I would be at a loss for words if that was my best friend fucking my sister, lol. I would no longer be friends with that person.

Good point about the house flipper lady. She clearly knew her stuff and owned a variety of real estate. That would be intimidating for any realtor, let alone a new hire. You're right about that scene being staged and her probably being a close friend of Pedro's boss.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Yeah - it's a tough watch knowing it's real life (her marriage falling apart & her trying to salvage it). As exhibited on the episodes - he clearly wanted out and makes you wonder what all went on behind the scenes. Then again - the marriage was sort of doomed from the start. Both of their families questioning their kid's eventual spouse. Shame about Pedro's sister and mother continuously shit-talking Chantel as well. Making her out to be the bad guy. She isn't. She's pretty sheltered clearly, but she doesn't come across as a terrible person. Saying she's lazy and NOT doing anything for the marriage. Huh? Vacations too much?

Keep in mind she funded bringing him over to the U.S. ... paid for everything while he couldn't work once arriving in the States ... worked a few jobs (and on reality tv) while completing her nursing studies. Shit ... nursing during a pandemic in recent years? If she wants to rest / relax and sleep / read books at home during her days off after working 12-hour shifts (and probably some OT too) ... so be it. Shit ... his mom trying her utmost to continuously sabotage her kids' relationships (one married and one nearly engaged).

Not cool seeing his mom and sister slander her over the years. * Keep in mind the money he was sending home to the family (primarily hers) was helping fund THEIR lifestyles (prior to The Family Chantel becoming a spin-off series from the 90 Day franchise) which lead to everyone getting more steady TV biz income which paid better than the regular 90 Day paychecks beforehand.

In a thousand years I couldn't have said it better.

The DR peeps got a real good free ride out of this and they were incredibly ungrateful. Including Alejandro. No one would have heard of tsehe fucks if it wasn't for Chantel. She earned the majority of the money and is still making money from the Chantel product as well as her nursing gig. Fuckoutofhere!

Once all of this shit is behind in the past, probably only Chantel will remain. That includes her no talent brother. She's the only reason I turned the show on. Her fine ass.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
In a thousand years I couldn't have said it better.

The DR peeps got a real good free ride out of this and they were incredibly ungrateful. Including Alejandro. No one would have heard of tsehe fucks if it wasn't for Chantel. She earned the majority of the money and is still making money from the Chantel product as well as her nursing gig. Fuckoutofhere!

Once all of this shit is behind in the past, probably only Chantel will remain. That includes her no talent brother. She's the only reason I turned the show on. Her fine ass.

Thanks.

And it probably hits home for a lot of viewers too given the rates of divorce all over, my family included.

Seeing your parents unhappy for years before breaking it off (mid-90s). Neither has remarried, but both are in happy relationships now.

Being financially rewarded & still ungrateful is what gets me, like you said. Shitting on her to make her look bad. In a way it's understandable why in the end she said fuck this & drained the bank account(s) - which apparently will be discussed on the next episode, per the preview. We don't get it, but we get it at the same time kind of thing.

I guess this will be the final season of The Family Chantel. IF Chantel is kept around on the network / franchise ... it may be doing the Pillow Talk shows with her mom. I doubt either her or Pedro would want to sign up for The Single Life after what they have been through on camera. Also, viewers wouldn't care to watch Pedro's mom and sister on the aftershow recapping episodes. And Chantel's dad, brother & sister aren't big enough stars.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yeah - it's a tough watch knowing it's real life (her marriage falling apart & her trying to salvage it). As exhibited on the episodes - he clearly wanted out and makes you wonder what all went on behind the scenes. Then again - the marriage was sort of doomed from the start. Both of their families questioning their kid's eventual spouse. Shame about Pedro's sister and mother continuously shit-talking Chantel as well. Making her out to be the bad guy. She isn't. She's pretty sheltered clearly, but she doesn't come across as a terrible person. Saying she's lazy and NOT doing anything for the marriage. Huh? Vacations too much?
Hang tight.. how is what Lydia did any different from what Karen did? She made that man jump through hoops to prove himself to that family and he did. The Everett’s were TWICE as nasty to Pedro than Lydia ever was to Chantel. Remember the early days on 90 day when Pedro insisted that they do the right thing and tell her family about them? What was her response? She hid the entire thing from them.

Even if we call that fair, which it’s not, that’s a wash.

Keep in mind she funded bringing him over to the U.S. ... paid for everything while he couldn't work once arriving in the States ... worked a few jobs (and on reality tv) while completing her nursing studies. Shit ... nursing during a pandemic in recent years? If she wants to rest / relax and sleep / read books at home during her days off after working 12-hour shifts (and probably some OT too) ... so be it. Shit ... his mom trying her utmost to continuously sabotage her kids' relationships (one married and one nearly engaged).
So he couldn’t work early on for obvious reasons - Advantage Chantel

During nursing school, he worked and took care of her - Advantage Pedro

It’s 1-1.

All he’s asked her to do is to be more productive with her down time and grind with her the way he used to. On top of that, she claims to want a family and kids but won’t even lift a finger to maintain a home. What man is gonna see these red flags and not say something about it?

Karen for once, had it spot on… all they needed was a maid and this would’ve been done with but most foreign men don’t do this when they have a more than capable wife at home.

Culture clash.

Not cool seeing his mom and sister slander her over the years. * Keep in mind the money he was sending home to the family (primarily hers) was helping fund THEIR lifestyles (prior to The Family Chantel becoming a spin-off series from the 90 Day franchise) which lead to everyone getting more steady TV biz income which paid better than the regular 90 Day paychecks beforehand.
Was that her money? Wasn’t Pedro working a warehouse to keep them going for 4 years and when she failed he nursing test and redo another year, he had to put his life on hold once again to prop her up? When he sent his family a TV, Chantel went livid but he’s the head of that household. He’s not gonna turn his back on his family nor would I expect him to.

Sidenote: Im curious as to what these reality stars make cause I heard it’s next to nothing, maybe $100 an episode. I really don’t know.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bro I know you're not gonna try to interpret this through some normal people lens type of shit. There are a laundry list of flags from 90 day that at the time seemed innocuous but ended up being real indicators. Besides that I don't think you can earnestly compare joe blow foreigners staying together to this TV couple like there was no financial incentive. Bitch nigga found every excuse not to have children, the thing that would have truly yoked them together.
What we’re those red flags bro? Cause from what I remember, she was as entitled and sheltered as they come.

Again, what’s the financial incentive of thesereality tv stars, cause I’m hearing it’s nothing special. Certainly not a liveable wage.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Thanks.

And it probably hits home for a lot of viewers too given the rates of divorce all over, my family included.

Seeing your parents unhappy for years before breaking it off (mid-90s). Neither has remarried, but both are in happy relationships now.

Being financially rewarded & still ungrateful is what gets me, like you said. Shitting on her to make her look bad. In a way it's understandable why in the end she said fuck this & drained the bank account(s) - which apparently will be discussed on the next episode, per the preview. We don't get it, but we get it at the same time kind of thing.

I guess this will be the final season of The Family Chantel. IF Chantel is kept around on the network / franchise ... it may be doing the Pillow Talk shows with her mom. I doubt either her or Pedro would want to sign up for The Single Life after what they have been through on camera. Also, viewers wouldn't care to watch Pedro's mom and sister on the aftershow recapping episodes. And Chantel's dad, brother & sister aren't big enough stars.

Good for you dude. I'm sure it wasn't easy. Saw my parents physically fight and they ended up being happy as pig in shit. My wife and I had some serious arguments over Chantel and Pedro as well. She sided with Pedro?!?! I'm like regardless of mistakes of both, Chantel wanted to stay together. Case closed. She didn't cheat or steal. She made most of the money. She even bent and went to Pedro's evil ass mother. My wife kept harping on how Chantel went to Pedro's after work get together. Really?!?! My wife just doesn't give up.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hang tight.. how is what Lydia did any different from what Karen did? She made that man jump through hoops to prove himself to that family and he did. The Everett’s were TWICE as nasty to Pedro than Lydia ever was to Chantel. Remember the early days on 90 day when Pedro insisted that they do the right thing and tell her family about them? What was her response? She hid the entire thing from them.

Even if we call that fair, which it’s not, that’s a wash.

So he couldn’t work early on for obvious reasons - Advantage Chantel

During nursing school, he worked and took care of her - Advantage Pedro

It’s 1-1.

All he’s asked her to do is to be more productive with her down time and grind with her the way he used to. On top of that, she claims to want a family and kids but won’t even lift a finger to maintain a home. What man is gonna see these red flags and not say something about it?

Karen for once, had it spot on… all they needed was a maid and this would’ve been done with but most foreign men don’t do this when they have a more than capable wife at home.

Culture clash.

Was that her money? Wasn’t Pedro working a warehouse to keep them going for 4 years and when she failed he nursing test and redo another year, he had to put his life on hold once again to prop her up? When he sent his family a TV, Chantel went livid but he’s the head of that household. He’s not gonna turn his back on his family nor would I expect him to.

Sidenote: Im curious as to what these reality stars make cause I heard it’s next to nothing, maybe $100 an episode. I really don’t know.

Great points.

He was trying to be honest with her family from jump, but she was hesitant (pre-marriage days).

Well said re: Karen ... you're right ... IF it's apparently all about it NOT being a clean house ... just hire a maid or cleaning service. Their problems clearly ran deeper than that, and although Chantel noted wanting a family ... she wasn't in a place to be starting one.

Yes - Pedro's warehouse job. I was thinking more before that with his marathon gaming sessions. But you're right ... he was bringing in money too.

It's unfortunate too in that they are in a good place now financially ... but now they're over. Her nursing job would be paying well, their bit of reality TV money, and his pay in real estate (even just starting out).

As for reality pay ... I have heard $1000 - 3000 an episode at times. But at this point they would probably be getting more (her and Pedro). Seeing as they were on 90 Day for a few seasons, and several seasons of their own spin off.

TLC should definitely pay more though as it's one of the major shows on their network (anything 90 Day). Especially now with TLC / Discovery+ money in the mix with all their damn franchise list of shows. Sharp and company can afford to pay their talent better.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Good for you dude. I'm sure it wasn't easy. Saw my parents physically fight and they ended up being happy as pig in shit. My wife and I had some serious arguments over Chantel and Pedro as well. She sided with Pedro?!?! I'm like regardless of mistakes of both, Chantel wanted to stay together. Case closed. She didn't cheat or steal. She made most of the money. She even bent and went to Pedro's evil ass mother. My wife kept harping on how Chantel went to Pedro's after work get together. Really?!?! My wife just doesn't give up.

It's definitely a pretty real reality show in a sea of fakeness (many other shows). Especially this past season.

Sorry to hear that you had to witness your parents physically fighting back in the day - but sounds like things improved over time, right? It never got to that point with my folks, but lots of emotional abuse on either side. Pops was a depressed alcoholic (sober for 27 years now) and that didn't help either. Having to be on eggshells around him.

I told him in the early-2000s after a heated argument that we had and once tempers cooled that I was GLAD he never struck my mom. Said I didn't know what I would have done, and said I may have beaten the shit out of him, or worse.

He was stunned and taken aback. I said I was just being real and saying what I felt.

Ice cold. Scary to think about really.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Great points.

He was trying to be honest with her family from jump, but she was hesitant (pre-marriage days).

Well said re: Karen ... you're right ... IF it's apparently all about it NOT being a clean house ... just hire a maid or cleaning service. Their problems clearly ran deeper than that, and although Chantel noted wanting a family ... she wasn't in a place to be starting one.

Yes - Pedro's warehouse job. I was thinking more before that with his marathon gaming sessions. But you're right ... he was bringing in money too.

It's unfortunate too in that they are in a good place now financially ... but now they're over. His nursing job would be paying well, their bit of reality TV money, and his pay in real estate (even just starting out).

As for reality pay ... I have heard $1000 - 3000 an episode at times. But at this point they would probably be getting more (her and Pedro). Seeing as they were on 90 Day for a few seasons, and several seasons of their own spin off.

TLC should definitely pay more though as it's one of the major shows on their network (anything 90 Day). Especially now with TLC / Discovery+ money in the mix with all their damn franchise list of shows. Sharp and company can afford to pay their talent better.
Respect. I’m not saying Pedro didn’t have his faults but I don’t think they’re nearly as bad as what he’s had to go through and minus the reciprocity that’s a pre requisite in any relationship. So I fully understand why he’s fed up with her and shut down communication full stop.

Imagine sacrificing your family and your life for this woman and not only will she not do the same for you, but questions why you’re taking care of your family back home, questions why you spend so many hours at work, which he’s clarified and on top of that, won’t listen to a single thing you’ve uttered, rather “act” on what SHE believes is correct, not necessarily the truth. Not to mention the low blows of “I brought you here and you’d be nothing without me…”. What kinda resentment is that? And towards your partner nonetheless? Does that seem fair to you bro?

Pedro stated that, “I miss my old partner. We used to have a white board where figured out what we needed every month, for food, for bills, for rent and we grinded together to get it. We used to do it together and now we’re so far apart.”

Any logical man is gonna take this and think, “ok, what can I do fix this? It’s starts with communication.”

He addresses it to her and what’s he met with? Sheltered crocodile tears, and advice from outside sources, specifically her family. It just all seems like this show is edited to cater towards her, not necessarily what else is going on but I digress.

You’re right that it sucks that financially they’re both in good places now but are done with. Seems like from early on, that was the goal and they did it but without each other.

You’re also right regarding payout and spin offs. They prolly do get paid a little bit more which I hope was negotiated early on since the show is named after Pedro’s catchphrase.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
What we’re those red flags bro? Cause from what I remember, she was as entitled and sheltered as they come.

Again, what’s the financial incentive of thesereality tv stars, cause I’m hearing it’s nothing special. Certainly not a liveable wage.
You think that because you thinkin in only one dimension homie. Meanwhile, they move into a 5 bedroom home and Chantel net worth is estimated at over 1.5 million. Lol. The struggle IS the scripted parts of the show. Why would they want the public to know that titular characters were gettin extravagant bread when they are supposed to be relatable idiots? You think that's good business for the networks?

Again, the show is Family Chantel

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Respect. I’m not saying Pedro didn’t have his faults but I don’t think they’re nearly as bad as what he’s had to go through and minus the reciprocity that’s a pre requisite in any relationship. So I fully understand why he’s fed up with her and shut down communication full stop.

Imagine sacrificing your family and your life for this woman and not only will she not do the same for you, but questions why you’re taking care of your family back home, questions why you spend so many hours at work, which he’s clarified and on top of that, won’t listen to a single thing you’ve uttered, rather “act” on what SHE believes is correct, not necessarily the truth. Not to mention the low blows of “I brought you here and you’d be nothing without me…”. What kinda resentment is that? And towards your partner nonetheless? Does that seem fair to you bro?

Pedro stated that, “I miss my old partner. We used to have a white board where figured out what we needed every month, for food, for bills, for rent and we grinded together to get it. We used to do it together and now we’re so far apart.”

Any logical man is gonna take this and think, “ok, what can I do fix this? It’s starts with communication.”

He addresses it to her and what’s he met with? Sheltered crocodile tears, and advice from outside sources, specifically her family. It just all seems like this show is edited to cater towards her, not necessarily what else is going on but I digress.

You’re right that it sucks that financially they’re both in good places now but are done with. Seems like from early on, that was the goal and they did it but without each other.

You’re also right regarding payout and spin offs. They prolly do get paid a little bit more which I hope was negotiated early on since the show is named after Pedro’s catchphrase.

Thanks & you make solid points.

I guess at the end of the day ... Pedro & Chantel, and Darcey + Stacey are the most successful of the cast members thus far re: spin off money for themselves and assorted other family members or partners.

The other most successful people are probably those who are mainstays on Pillow Talk (there's a handful of duos who have been on for several seasons now).

But the best paid still being those individuals with spin offs. Good reminder too that it was Pedro's catchphrase leading to the show title.

Just wish at this point he would communicate more. The edit definitely isn't showing that, like you said. The relationship has soured too far.

The grinding together and having goals and once they've "made it" ... for things to all fall apart this past year and during a pandemic.

Quick side note ... I listen to some of the entertainment podcasts & they recap episodes. They discuss how sheltered Chantel and her siblings are. Referring to their parents as "mommy" and "daddy" (keep in mind they are approx' 24 - 30yo). And how dysfunctional and codependent Pedro's mom and sister are. The sister just wants mom's approval. Mom couldn't care less and hates her bf Alejandro and is fine being someone's mistress from nearly 30 years ago. So long as she got some money for her kids & got her law degree paid for.

I doubt any potential fiances or husbands have shown interest in her over the decades. She's quite cold and calculated. Too much free time on her hands. Cobwebs in regards to the vagina.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks.

Pedro is boring af. His on screen energy levels are like visual melatonin. Chantel's bumbling ass ways and her momma acting like a crazy bag lady is where the dumpster fire is.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks & you make solid points.

I guess at the end of the day ... Pedro & Chantel, and Darcey + Stacey are the most successful of the cast members thus far re: spin off money for themselves and assorted other family members or partners.

The other most successful people are probably those who are mainstays on Pillow Talk (there's a handful of duos who have been on for several seasons now).

But the best paid still being those individuals with spin offs. Good reminder too that it was Pedro's catchphrase leading to the show title.

Just wish at this point he would communicate more. The edit definitely isn't showing that, like you said. The relationship has soured too far.

The grinding together and having goals and once they've "made it" ... for things to all fall apart this past year and during a pandemic.

Quick side note ... I listen to some of the entertainment podcasts & they recap episodes. They discuss how sheltered Chantel and her siblings are. Referring to their parents as "mommy" and "daddy" (keep in mind they are approx' 24 - 30yo). And how dysfunctional and codependent Pedro's mom and sister are. The sister just wants mom's approval. Mom couldn't care less and hates her bf Alejandro and is fine being someone's mistress from nearly 30 years ago. So long as she got some money for her kids & got her law degree paid for.

I doubt any potential fiances or husbands have shown interest in her over the decades. She's quite cold and calculated. Too much free time on her hands. Cobwebs in regards to the vagina.
David and Annie are the best to ever do it and that shit is REAL! Annie be fuckin the shit outta David, nastily and zodily. That bitch is gross!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Pedro is boring af. His on screen energy levels are like visual melatonin. Chantel's bumbling ass ways and her momma acting like a crazy bag lady is where the dumpster fire is.

Visual melatonin. I'm laughing 'cuz melatonin works and is helpful, lol. Have tried it this past year to help wind down.

This season definitely showed the life drained out of him.

Chantel can bumble her ass over here anytime. 5-hour Energy, 8 almonds, ginseng, pineapple juice, blue pill, Wheaties, lean chicken, leafy greens, water all lined up. Would be fucking for days.

:roflmao3:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
David and Annie are the best to ever do it and that shit is REAL! Annie be fuckin the shit outta David, nastily and zodily. That bitch is gross!

She's funny as fuck, no doubt. Her energy and dirty mouth. I forget the name of the show ... but see if you can download the 90 Day Fiance food / cooking show episodes. They were featured and she was making some kind of fuk soup (spelled something like that). She was very funny, as she is on the aftershows.

And shit ... any woman who can cook a meal on a makeshift wok / hot plate while sitting in bed watching TV is wifey material.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

You’re right that it sucks that financially they’re both in good places now but are done with. Seem0 s like from early on, that was the goal and they did it but without each other.

You thinking about this from a personal standpoint but Pedro is not you and he is not a solid dude. The gay dude that Chantel was friends with told her he knew his family to be on some fuck shit before Chantel spoke any Spanish. Bru the mamma was a scamming ass fake DR "lawyer"

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Visual melatonin. I'm laughing 'cuz melatonin works and is helpful, lol. Have tried it this past year to help wind down.

This season definitely showed the life drained out of him.

Chantel can bumble her ass over here anytime. 5-hour Energy, 8 almonds, ginseng, pineapple juice, blue pill, Wheaties, lean chicken, leafy greens, water all lined up. Would be fucking for days.

:roflmao3:
Fam that is the main attractant in the bimbo appeal. Their shaded naivety makes dudes feel like anybody could, at the very least, trick their dim-witted asses outta some frog hair fine dumbass pussy.

Fucking Chantel comes down to the day you catch her on.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You think that because you thinkin in only one dimension homie. Meanwhile, they move into a 5 bedroom home and Chantel net worth is estimated at over 1.5 million. Lol. The struggle IS the scripted parts of the show. Why would they want the public to know that titular characters were gettin extravagant bread when they are supposed to be relatable idiots? You think that's good business for the networks?

Again, the show is Family Chantel
I’m trying to see the Chantel side of things, but the math ain’t mathing bro.

In regards to net worth I present the following:

Pedro is one of the richest Reality Star & listed on most popular Reality Star. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Pedro Jimeno’s net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.

Looks like they make about the same. So the incentive is gone and for real, I heard this dude was a star on Twitch and that’s how he was able to amass that in such a short time span. I WOULD NOT be shocked if he earned much more than given the fact he’s a influencer/streamer. It also would explain just why he spent so much time playing video games: cause it was bringing in that paper.

But yea, I def get what you mean on this show being heavily scripted cause going off just what we see, there’s ALOT that don’t make sense here.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Pedro is one of the richest Reality Star & listed on most popular Reality Star. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Pedro Jimeno’s net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.

Looks like they make about the same. So the incentive is gone and for real, I heard this dude was a star on Twitch and that’s how he was able to amass that in such a short time span. I WOULD NOT be shocked if he earned much more than given the fact he’s a influencer/streamer. It also would explain just why he spent so much time playing video games: cause it was bringing in that paper.

But yea, I def get what you mean on this show being heavily scripted cause going off just what we see, there’s ALOT that don’t make sense here.
You just said they didnt get paid though? Which one is it?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Damn - Twitch and OnlyFans are definitely getting people paid around the world.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You thinking about this from a personal standpoint but Pedro is not you and he is not a solid dude. The gay dude that Chantel was friends with told her he knew his family to be on some fuck shit before Chantel spoke any Spanish. Bru the mamma was a scamming ass fake DR "lawyer"
What about Destiny then? That’s Chantel’s day one whose politely telling Chantel, you need to stop fucking up so much or you gon lose your husband…

… and she did.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
That was before I hit the Google search
Bro you're making my argument now. It was a hustle. All you're doing is giving huslter excuses. He used that pussy up got his green card and television and internet money and fame and the whole time kept making up excuses for not wanting to seed the bitch. The reason was simple. He couldn't see himself being with her and raising his children and keeping his family together is his #1 priority. His generational trauma.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That internet money DON’T PLAY

Agreed. Have some friends locally who are big into gaming and some on Twitch - they have noted they wished they could really monetize it for themselves.

One of my dad's friends has a son who has lived abroad in Korea for the better part of the past decade. I'd say he's about 35yo now. Married. Works in teaching. My dad scoffed and said apparently he's heavily into Twitch and doing quite well on the platform. My dad knows nothing about Twitch and has never played a videogame, to my knowledge.

I joked back and said "don't laugh ... he's getting paid well in teaching over there & making money gaming on the side, and staying safe in recent years during the pandemic. He's got the game figured out."

And Truth is / Truth be told ... pun intended ... his wife is fine as fuck too.

:roflmao3::thumbsup:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bro you're making my argument now. It was a hustle. All you're doing is giving huslter excuses. He used that pussy up got his green card and television and internet money and fame and the whole time kept making up excuses for not wanting to seed the bitch. The reason was simple. He couldn't see himself being with her and raising his children and keeping his family together is his #1 priority. His generational trauma.
He stated that he wanted kids but later down the line which is indicative of most young relationships today and why not? Get your money up first right? These aren’t excuses, but things that are being presented. But I don’t think he did it STRICTLY for the come up. I think at some point he did actually love the bitch, although I’ll never understand why outside of that pussy being amazing, but I even doubt that cause she looks like a boring fuck.