Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
God damn I was wondering if you saw that. I need to get a clip of that whole segment. She looked great. Tits and ass were on point.

Oh yeah. Titties looking spectacular.

She doesn't have the world's greatest ass, but it's nice ... and gotta love her wide hips. Can't go wrong with a fine 30yo nurse in a bikini and heels.

I had to lol @ the camera guy(s) deliberately going for assorted angles, as they didn't want to get into trouble ZOOMING IN ON THE TITTIES constantly like we all would have done as viewers. Lol @ the other people poolside observing the marital argument. Some watching intently. Others pretending to be indifferent or involved in their conversations.

Yeah right ... there's a production crew filming a reality tv series and a fine-ass lady poolside. Stop pretending. Start staring.

Did I mention her titties?

Goodness gracious.

:thumbsup: :cheers: :roflmao:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah. Titties looking spectacular.

She doesn't have the world's greatest ass, but it's nice ... and gotta love her wide hips. Can't go wrong with a fine 30yo nurse in a bikini and heels.

I had to lol @ the camera guy(s) deliberately going for assorted angles, as they didn't want to get into trouble ZOOMING IN ON THE TITTIES constantly like we all would have done as viewers. Lol @ the other people poolside observing the marital argument. Some watching intently. Others pretending to be indifferent or involved in their conversations.

Yeah right ... there's a production crew filming a reality tv series and a fine-ass lady poolside. Stop pretending. Start staring.

Did I mention her titties?

Goodness gracious.

:thumbsup: :cheers: :roflmao:

I thought her ass was smoking.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't wait for this marriage to be dissolved and the reality show cancelled, so Chantel can try to wring out the last few drops of clout and cash from this 90 Day Fiance schtick with an OnlyFans page. Them titties would go for top dollar on the Interwebs. And as shameless as this family seems to be, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it like the Westbrooks and made it a family affair, get her Mom & Winter to whip them thangs out too.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Karen and Chantel are mirror images of each other when it comes to being privileged and entitled.

Glad Pedro asked for that separation. That bitch Chantel is a fucking airhead of a partner. Couldn’t have a selfish and entitled bitch like her by my side, nope. Idgaf how bad you think you are.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I really have to applaud Chantel's move on this.

The account is considered marital property. Anyone who’s ever been through a divorce can tell you this was a horrible move by her. It’s never a good look when one person swipes another’s account fully. As long as the divorce goes through, he’s gonna get it back and potentially more.

Shes delaying the inevitable and might of made it worse.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
The account is considered marital property. Anyone who’s ever been through a divorce can tell you this was a horrible move by her. It’s never a good look when one person swipes another’s account fully. As long as the divorce goes through, he’s gonna get it back and potentially more.

He MIGHT be able to recover some money. The thing is that if he had gotten to it first and taken it to the D.R. then there would be no way Chantel could have recovered it. From what I understand, there is no extradition rights that the USA has with them. He would have been in the clear. Also from what I've heard (no I'm a divorce attorney in my private life) is that the money was open money because at that time there was no legal separation. Similarly, that if you would were to go withdraw all of your money out of you and your wife's account (just assuming) right now, there isn't much she could do about it. I can go empty my wife and my account right now. There's no law stopping me.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not to mention, the reality show documented her family fucking with this guy from the very start. Because Chantel was too childish to tell her parents that she got engaged, they kept it a secret until Pedro had maybe a week and half to marry her before his K1 visa expired. At that point, her family bullied him into signing some pre-nup that they found online before they would allow Chantel to marry him. Keep in mind, at that time, Pedro's English was for shit. So you forced an ESL student to sign a pre-nup drafted by the bride's family under threat of pending deportation.

And now that the marriage has blown up, I'm sure it was her family that encouraged her to clean him out. It's another example of the Americans on 90 Day Fiance taking advantage of their foreign-born spouses, using money and citizenship as leverage against them.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He MIGHT be able to recover some money. The thing is that if he had gotten to it first and taken it to the D.R. then there would be no way Chantel could have recovered it. From what I understand, there is no extradition rights that the USA has with them. He would have been in the clear. Also from what I've heard (no I'm a divorce attorney in my private life) is that the money was open money because at that time there was no legal separation. Similarly, that if you would were to go withdraw all of your money out of you and your wife's account (just assuming) right now, there isn't much she could do about it. I can go empty my wife and my account right now. There's no law stopping me.
Georgia is an equitable distribution state no? Meaning the assets gained by the couple during the marriage are to be split in the event of the divorce. No matter which way this slices, he’s entitled to half of the earnings and will get it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

I was hearing in the media some speculation this might be happening in the Stallone break-up news as well. Some talk that he may have been moving money / assets around ahead of separation / divorce. We'll see how that all plays out - especially with him having amassed serious wealth (hundreds of millions) over the course of his career. Big money in investments, real estate, etc.

See how they split up their various properties too. Some links from recent years for reference ...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Karen and Chantel are mirror images of each other when it comes to being privileged and entitled.

Glad Pedro asked for that separation. That bitch Chantel is a fucking airhead of a partner. Couldn’t have a selfish and entitled bitch like her by my side, nope. Idgaf how bad you think you are.
That nigga Pedro is 100% a scumbag bro. No defending him. Dude definitely played the green card game regardless of how insane ol girl family is. In fact they were right. If you watch the key moments from this shit, Pedro family was just looking for a sucker, Pedro just tried to convince himself he could love his mark.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That nigga Pedro is 100% a scumbag bro. No defending him. Dude definitely played the green card game regardless of how insane ol girl family is. In fact they were right. If you watch the key moments from this shit, Pedro family was just looking for a sucker, Pedro just tried to convince himself he could love his mark.
I don’t see it this way at all.

Folks keep sayin, “he did it for papers/green card/citizenship..” but as his fine ass lawyer stated, he didn’t need Chantel to get his papers/citizenships after the 3 year mark. He could’ve gotten his papers and citizenship going the INSTANCE that alotted timeframe kicked in. But he didn’t.

He stayed with her for an extra four years.

That doesn’t exactly scream the actions of someone who was strictly in it for their own personal gain because anyone whose ever dealt with foreigners tryna get papers know that THEY know the laws better than the Americans they’ve married.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Agreed. He AND his family got their 15 minutes and some cash out of the deal also. Even fucking Alejandro.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Folks keep sayin, “he did it for papers/green card/citizenship..” but as his fine ass lawyer stated, he didn’t need Chantel to get his papers/citizenships after the 3 year mark. He could’ve gotten his papers and citizenship going the INSTANCE that alotted timeframe kicked in. But he didn’t.

That doesn’t exactly scream the actions of someone who was strictly in it for their own personal gain because anyone whose ever dealt with foreigners tryna get papers know that THEY know the laws better than the Americans they’ve married.

I don't think he did it STRICTLY for a green card. That was a nice perk to get along with sex from Chantel.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Chantel was trying to keep the marriage together. Pedro seemed intent on ending it no matter what.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Chantel was trying to keep the marriage together. Pedro seemed intent on ending it no matter what.

Yeah - it's a tough watch knowing it's real life (her marriage falling apart & her trying to salvage it). As exhibited on the episodes - he clearly wanted out and makes you wonder what all went on behind the scenes. Then again - the marriage was sort of doomed from the start. Both of their families questioning their kid's eventual spouse. Shame about Pedro's sister and mother continuously shit-talking Chantel as well. Making her out to be the bad guy. She isn't. She's pretty sheltered clearly, but she doesn't come across as a terrible person. Saying she's lazy and NOT doing anything for the marriage. Huh? Vacations too much?

Keep in mind she funded bringing him over to the U.S. ... paid for everything while he couldn't work once arriving in the States ... worked a few jobs (and on reality tv) while completing her nursing studies. Shit ... nursing during a pandemic in recent years? If she wants to rest / relax and sleep / read books at home during her days off after working 12-hour shifts (and probably some OT too) ... so be it. Shit ... his mom trying her utmost to continuously sabotage her kids' relationships (one married and one nearly engaged).

Not cool seeing his mom and sister slander her over the years. * Keep in mind the money he was sending home to the family (primarily hers) was helping fund THEIR lifestyles (prior to The Family Chantel becoming a spin-off series from the 90 Day franchise) which lead to everyone getting more steady TV biz income which paid better than the regular 90 Day paychecks beforehand.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Bro I know you're not gonna try to interpret this through some normal people lens type of shit. There are a laundry list of flags from 90 day that at the time seemed innocuous but ended up being real indicators. Besides that I don't think you can earnestly compare joe blow foreigners staying together to this TV couple like there was no financial incentive. Bitch nigga found every excuse not to have children, the thing that would have truly yoked them together.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah - it's a tough watch knowing it's real life (her marriage falling apart & her trying to salvage it). As exhibited on the episodes - he clearly wanted out and makes you wonder what all went on behind the scenes. Then again - the marriage was sort of doomed from the start. Both of their families questioning their kid's eventual spouse. Shame about Pedro's sister and mother continuously shit-talking Chantel as well. Making her out to be the bad guy. She isn't. She's pretty sheltered clearly, but she doesn't come across as a terrible person. Saying she's lazy and NOT doing anything for the marriage. Huh? Vacations too much?

Keep in mind she funded bringing him over to the U.S. ... paid for everything while he couldn't work once arriving in the States ... worked a few jobs (and on reality tv) while completing her nursing studies. Shit ... nursing during a pandemic in recent years? If she wants to rest / relax and sleep / read books at home during her days off after working 12-hour shifts (and probably some OT too) ... so be it. Shit ... his mom trying her utmost to continuously sabotage her kids' relationships (one married and one nearly engaged).

Not cool seeing his mom and sister slander her over the years. * Keep in mind the money he was sending home to the family (primarily hers) was helping fund THEIR lifestyles (prior to The Family Chantel becoming a spin-off series from the 90 Day franchise) which lead to everyone getting more steady TV biz income which paid better than the regular 90 Day paychecks beforehand.
Thank you! They straight ran game

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Thank you! They straight ran game

What's crazy too is that when you're mad / sad / upset / frustrated ... you're often unable to vocalize what the hell's wrong. She's doing her best to figure out what's up ... and he's giving her nothing. She's lost and sad, and her 2 siblings are unmarried. Meanwhile her parents have been married 37 years and she's watching her own marriage fall apart in a handful of years while being under a microscope from day 1. On the other side Pedro's sister is jealous / envious of her looks and lifestyle, and his mom's bitter / mad at the world and pulling down her kids with her.

And watching her over the years on the 2 shows ... she's not a terrible person (Chantel). Never gave me those vibes.

Pedro ... on those 3 - 4 days she's got off from work ... you're supposed to be at home with her having marathon fuck sessions, fam'. Haven't you been reading this damn thread? Seriously. That's just a helicopter's $0.02.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Helico-pterFunk not goin lie. Pedro is cold one. And he was fuxin on the sister's thick friend in DR and his own coworker (in the house they bought together, prolly in their bed) while Chantel goofy ass was working them long ass Covid nursing shifts so it's not like he was some bastion of fidelity either

Agreed. The friend Coraima. His sister was putting that out there that they had fucked around in the past.

And his coworker ... what's interesting is that it looked like she was the sidepiece. Then he's telling her it's just a friend and she has a kid (and boyfriend?). The talk a few weeks back online was that maybe he was actually fucking around with his boss (the coworker's aunt) who owns the real estate company. The single MILF ... she's kind of nice with it too, lol.

Crazy world.