COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

This strain of virus disinformation has been repeatedly debunked by everyone from the Washington Posting and NY Times to Reuters.

600MM doses of vaccine have been administered in the the US alone. For kids 12-17, almost 18MM have received one dose. A fatality rate of even 1% would mean hundreds of thousands of children alone impacted which obviously hasn't happen. :smh:

The funny thing is that all of this was studied way before "covid" was on anyone's radar. This is from 2012:

Sudden cardiac death (SCD) in a young athlete commonly brings to the forefront the many gaps in knowledge regarding how to predict and prevent these rare tragic events.13 Although the number of athletic sudden deaths is relatively small, with ≈100 to 150 competitive deaths during sports in the United States annually, they represent an important and emotionally charged public health issue, perhaps out of proportion to the relative risks of other pediatric deaths (Figure 1).15

On average, every 3 days in the United States a competitive athlete experiences a SCD, and many of these deaths are nationally noted. However, this same intense media speculation is not given to a nonathlete who experiences SCD or indeed to a competitive athlete who has SCD off the athletic field. On the basis of media reports it would appear that SCD deaths in athletes are much more common than in nonathletes. However, the data supporting such a claim have many limitations.

Notice this is from a credible, peer reviewed journal :lol:

I'm watching both sides...good posting...makes me even handed...brah

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
weird ass shit...brah...worth questioning
jak Knight died from suicide.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what about this video...brahs'

Ron Johnson has been pushing this hard and it has been repeatedly debunked:

This is the same senator who tried to help trump steal the election in '21 so I wouldn't take seriously too much of what he has to say.

Weeks before the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) held a hearing on election fraud in an attempt to legitimize former president Donald Trump’s false allegations of voting irregularities. Four days before the attack on the Capitol, Johnson signed a statement with nine other Republican senators that they intended to object to certifying Joe Biden’s electors and demand “an emergency 10-day audit of the election.”

He also has amplified a random lawyer who believes in "vaccine induced" AIDS :smh::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Ron Johnson has been pushing this hard and it has been repeatedly debunked:

This is the same senator who tried to help trump steal the election in '21 so I wouldn't take seriously too much of what he has to say.

Weeks before the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) held a hearing on election fraud in an attempt to legitimize former president Donald Trump’s false allegations of voting irregularities. Four days before the attack on the Capitol, Johnson signed a statement with nine other Republican senators that they intended to object to certifying Joe Biden’s electors and demand “an emergency 10-day audit of the election.”

He also has amplified a random lawyer who believes in "vaccine induced" AIDS :smh::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course it’s a Republikkklan

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I got 19 people that have blood clotted, or cardiac failure and died..including a lil brah..that had surgery on his heart and pushed through... trying to hear what else is going on...see is it just my part of the world...or is it happening universally.....I care bout my folks...brah
Damn, sorry to hear that. That's crazy, but with more research, you can get more evidence, I still think it's too early to tell. It's like damn if you do, damn of you don't. COVID was kicking everybody ass, the vaccine was suppose to be the protection and not the killer.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course it’s a Republikkklan

Mandela Barnes is within a point of him so he may actually be held accountable finally for all of this bullshit.

This is from an "expert" Johnson held zoom calls with

There is a global, cooperative effort to depopulate the planet, and Todd Callender contends that the elite ruling class is using the technology of 5G and the development of the mandatory Covid jab to carry out their plan. Todd ran a clinical field trial of a needle free mass vaccination device with the US Treasury Department and with observance by the World Health Organization (WHO).

A 2013 Supreme Court case states that use of RNA to effectuate gene modification results in the patent holder owning the person who has been vaccinated The Covid shot and the deadly radiation coming from the 5G towers work in conjunction to kill humanity An 18 gigahertz (GHz) signal from a 5G tower can be used to effectively trigger harmful mechanisms contained in the Covid vaccine within the body Science shows that the radiation toxicity received from 5G towers are capable of replicating symptomology of viruses like Ebola, Monkeypox, and Marburg

https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/the...ss-genocide-via-covid-shots-and-5g-1476986588

motherfucker sounds just like some of the crazies on here... :lol:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mandela Barnes is within a point of him so he may actually be held accountable finally for all of this bullshit.

This is from an "expert" Johnson held zoom calls with

There is a global, cooperative effort to depopulate the planet, and Todd Callender contends that the elite ruling class is using the technology of 5G and the development of the mandatory Covid jab to carry out their plan. Todd ran a clinical field trial of a needle free mass vaccination device with the US Treasury Department and with observance by the World Health Organization (WHO).

A 2013 Supreme Court case states that use of RNA to effectuate gene modification results in the patent holder owning the person who has been vaccinated The Covid shot and the deadly radiation coming from the 5G towers work in conjunction to kill humanity An 18 gigahertz (GHz) signal from a 5G tower can be used to effectively trigger harmful mechanisms contained in the Covid vaccine within the body Science shows that the radiation toxicity received from 5G towers are capable of replicating symptomology of viruses like Ebola, Monkeypox, and Marburg

https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/the...ss-genocide-via-covid-shots-and-5g-1476986588

motherfucker sounds just like some of the crazies on here... :lol:

That 5g bullshit is crazy as a hoe in state hospital...brah

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hell yes...I guess the vaccine is 100 percent without problems....the silence of the lambs...bother me...brah
@Mrfreddygoodbud
@Mixd
@Soul On Ice

Bruh the fact we INCLUDING ME

are calling this EXPERIMENTAL HIGH TECH DRUG

a vaccine..

proves how easy the media mindfucks us all..

this shit is NOTHING LIKE A VACCINE AT ALL

FUCKIN NOTHING!!!

muthafuckas have ZERO idea what they putting in their bodies bruh,

I just did tad research.. and I promise you 99 percent of the muthafuckas

that take it..

have ZERO what the fuck they are injecting into their body bruh...

they really been mindfucked into thinking their immune sytem in useless

and dwight man knows best..

fuck that..

I TRUST my IMMUNE system

I also KNOW it aint Covid fuckin with muthafuckas respitory system..

muthafuckas rather watch t.v and belive some scripted bullshit..

Instead of just FUCKIN LOOKIN UP AND SEE THEM MILITARY PLANES

SPRAYING US WITH BARIUM AND ALUMINUM and wonder why we

get the sniffles or cold symtoms,

then folks with the combination of the media fear tactics and the fuckin

military planes spraying us like roaches, they hide it under

GEO engineerng.. just google it..

folks just dont like to get various perspectives

to make sound decisions...

so much shit popped up as a result of this economically

enforced medical rape..

Hey you want to REALLY know why a lot of people still walking

around..

1- PLACEBOS
2- BRUH you know how many muthafuckas on the police force
fbit, cia walking around with fake ass vaccine cards..

bruh there are folks that came up BIG in the healthcare field

selling ill gotten but legit vaccine cards..

trust half nypd and the fdny aint get vaccinated bruh...

LOL

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bruh the fact we INCLUDING ME

are calling this EXPERIMENTAL HIGH TECH DRUG

a vaccine..

proves how easy the media mindfucks us all..

this shit is NOTHING LIKE A VACCINE AT ALL

FUCKIN NOTHING!!!

muthafuckas have ZERO idea what they putting in their bodies bruh,

I just did tad research.. and I promise you 99 percent of the muthafuckas

that take it..

have ZERO what the fuck they are injecting into their body bruh...

they really been mindfucked into thinking their immune sytem in useless

and dwight man knows best..

fuck that..

I TRUST my IMMUNE system

I also KNOW it aint Covid fuckin with muthafuckas respitory system..

muthafuckas rather watch t.v and belive some scripted bullshit..

Instead of just FUCKIN LOOKIN UP AND SEE THEM MILITARY PLANES

SPRAYING US WITH BARIUM AND ALUMINUM and wonder why we

get the sniffles or cold symtoms,

then folks with the combination of the media fear tactics and the fuckin

military planes spraying us like roaches, they hide it under

bio-engineerng.. just google it..

folks just dont like to get various perspectives

to make sound decisions...

so much shit popped up as a result of this economically

enforced medical rape..

Hey you want to REALLY know why a lot of people still walking

around..

1- PLACEBOS
2- BRUH you know how many muthafuckas on the police force
fbit, cia walking around with fake ass vaccine cards..

bruh there are folks that came up BIG in the healthcare field

selling ill gotten but legit vaccine cards..

trust half nypd and the fdny aint get vaccinated bruh...

LOL
You fuck Glorilla and your condom pop, yeah it happens, then the Doc tells you, you caught the claps, tell me are you going to trust your immune system or are you going to take the mystery shot?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You fuck Glorilla and your condom pop, yeah it happens, then the Doc tells you, you caught the claps, tell me are you going to trust your immune system or are you going to take the mystery shot?
He'll rather die trying. When somebody don't wanna be saved, ain't shit the body can do to fight it when they don't have another SHOT at life. But you got people thinking they're superhuman and they have many lives.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He'll rather die trying. When somebody don't wanna be saved, ain't shit the body can do to fight it when they don't have another SHOT at life. But you got people thinking they're superhuman and they have many lives.
That's my boy, but he and I know damn well if he gets a toothache he is going to run his black ass to the dentist, like the rest of us, and get shot up without researching what's in the needle.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's my boy, but he and I know damn well if he gets a toothache he is going to run his black ass to the dentist, like the rest of us, and get shot up without researching what's in the needle.
Yeah, people need to get real and stop acting like they wouldn't see the doctor to save their life or help them. Same way they out there shitting on the vaccine them dentist gotta put a needle in their mouth as well to numb the pain.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The fix was in, says FDA commissioner. He voted no, because HELL NO wasn't a choice.

BGOL:
"He got his degree from DeVry"

"you Google him, he's a quack, he listens to Opera music"

"he has been debunked in numerous studies on CNN and The View"

"look at his house, it has two stories, I don't trust no ninja with a two story house"

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess the fact that the Covid death dramatically dropped right after the vaccines (as predicted) is just one big coincidence. :rolleyes2:

I feel ya... brah....I do know.. its alot of unexplainable deaths going on...all over the world....it's what the Killamayne is focused on...

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You put a leash on a white bitch and tell her that she ain't a woman no more, she's a dog now and when she tries to suck your dick you say "no, bitch, that's bestiality"

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I feel ya... brah....I do know.. its alot of unexplainable deaths going on...all over the world....it's what the Killamayne is focused on...
Climate change must of done this bruh

Ouachita Baptist University defensive lineman Clark Yarbrough dies after sudden collapse at age 21
By Isabel Gonzalez

Sep 6, 2022 at 2:01 pm ET

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate that shitty analogy yall use lol.

So if if pizzahut come out with a terrible pizza that's stuffed with chocolate in the crust, and i aint fucking with it, I'm supposed to never eat pizza again?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I hate that shitty analogy yall use lol.

So if if pizzahut come out with a terrible pizza that's stuffed with chocolate in the crust, and i aint fucking with it, I'm supposed to never eat pizza again?
I think it flew over your head, the point is, you cannot cherry-pick when to get a shot and when not to because if the evil doctors were really hellbent on killing you do you actually believe they will only contaminate vaccines?
Think-about-it-gif.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it flew over your head, the point is, you cannot cherry-pick when to get a shot and when not to because if the evil doctors were really hellbent on killing you do you actually believe they will only contaminate vaccines?
Think-about-it-gif.gif
It's not about them killing you with the vaccine.
It's about not trusting something that was rushed, not tested, not vetted, and forced on the people.

I get that you won't get the nuance here, and that's cool.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It's not about them killing you with the vaccine.
It's about not trusting something that was rushed, not tested, not vetted, and forced on the people.

I get that you won't get the nuance here, and that's cool.
Well, I can assure you that they were working on a Corona vaccine since 2003 when the Sars virus, you do realize that Covid 19 is just a mutated version of Sars, and the reason why they didn't have a vaccine earlier was because of a lack of funding due to it not being as deadly as Covvid. But as soon as folks started dying they went back to the old research and created the vaccine. BTW 90% of the ingredients that are in the Covid vaccine are also in the regular vaccines they give children so there is nothing inherently different between this vaccine and the vaccines that have been around for years. But this isn't something the derp community doesn't tell us, because according to them all doctors and virologists are liars, which brings me back to my original point, why trust doctors and science with things such as dentist injections, blood pressure medication, IV drips, birthing procedures, vd shots, and all operations, but somehow these same guys are lying about a rather simple procedure creating a vaccine that has been in the works for years?
:idea:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, I can assure you that they were working on a Corona vaccine since 2003 when the Sars virus, you do realize that Covid 19 is just a mutated version of Sars, and the reason why they didn't have a vaccine earlier was because of a lack of funding due to it not being as deadly as Covvid. But as soon as folks started dying they went back to the old research and created the vaccine. BTW 90% of the ingredients that are in the Covid vaccine are also in the regular vaccines they give children so there is nothing inherently different between this vaccine and the vaccines that have been around for years. But this isn't something the derp community doesn't tell us, because according to them all doctors and virologists are liars, which brings me back to my original point, why trust doctors and science with things such as dentist injections, blood pressure medication, IV drips, birthing procedures, vd shots, and all operations, but somehow these same guys are lying about a rather simple procedure creating a vaccine that has been in the works for years?
:idea:
Doesn't that make your argument MORE weak that they've been working on this since 2003 and its utter trash lol.
C'mon son.

If I get the clap the medicine will help .
That's another poor analogy homie lol.

Or maybe you're still hung up on it being a killer vaccine perhaps?. The fact is that we really don't know if it is killing, and as I said on page 1, I can't wait until the 30 for 30 comes out for this shot lol.

But as i also said in 2020. I'm pro do whatever the fuck you want to do with your body. Don't force people to do things if they don't want to do.

Last edited: