Curry and Tikka Masala Thread - Indian Women Ongoing Thread (Add On)

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In spite of "El" working an overnight security job throughout the city, he always had some interesting stories. You recall the time he was telling you about this young lady named Ishani that was working with him. If memory serves you correctly El said that Ishani was working the security job and attending NYU full time.

He thought Ishani was cute and reminded him of a librarian, and he wasn't sure if she had a boyfriend or was dating. El was telling you about the time he was "hanging out" with the fellas at the pool hall and had a few drinks prior to reporting to work (he could hold his liquor, but didn't over do it because he was going to be working overnight).

The messed up thing about this particular site he was working was that they had a unisex bathroom, and it could only fit one person at a time. Because El had been drinking he had to make a quick run to the bathroom around 2:00 AM, and was happy to see that the door was unlocked.
The only problem was Ishani was in there "entertaining herself."

At first she didn't hear El come in because she was really "engaged with herself," and he stood there for a few seconds like a "deer in headlights," before he closed the door behind him, and apologized once he was outside the door.

However, to El's surprise Ishani asked him to come back into the bathroom.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although you don't go out as much as you used to, you decided to pay a visit to the "Red Rooster" because a friend of yours was the House DJ on Saturday nights. You felt like a "fish out of water" because you hadn't "hung out" in such a long time, so you ordered a Ginger Ale, and stood around and enjoyed the music.

You had been in the restaurant for a good 50 minutes or so when a young lady struck up a conversation with you. In spite of her being attractive you couldn't tell what her ethnic background was and sure enough she offered to buy you another drink if you could guess right. Dominican? Colombian? Indian? You guess right on the third attempt and she wanted to know what you were drinking? You told her a Ginger Ale, and she commented:

"Oh, a man that's likes to be in control?" You nodded.
"Would you ever let a woman be in control?" It depends
"Say, we leave here and test that theory."

Now your "Spidey Sense" is tingling because usually when something seems to go to be true, you know the rest. But, she tells you to pick the place, and the only spot you could think of was the "Franklin Hotel" in Manhattan.

So you jump into a cab and head downtown to the "Franklin," and hope for the best.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No disrespect, but all I want to see are the pictures of these women. I can make up my own scenarios.

Also, many of these Redgifs do not show up. Can they be posted another way? Thanks.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1d4380d9-9014-4bb3-9b38-f3e0eb0c90af_text.gif
Anveshi Jain

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrespect, but all I want to see are the pictures of these women. I can make up my own scenarios.

Also, many of these Redgifs do not show up. Can they be posted another way? Thanks.
No disrespect taken, and of course you can circumvent the text and view the photographs. In regards to the "Redgifs" not appearing I am not sure what you can do? You might be able to "double click" the gifs files that are not showing up and it should take you directly to the "Redgifs website,"or hit "Refresh" on this page.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mr. Yasin is your landlord and because he owns several properties throughout the city he sometimes allows his daughter Aaliyah to maintain a few of his rentals. You were having a few problems with the kitchen sink (plumbing issues) and the stove was not working properly. Before anything could be repaired it was necessary for Aaliyah to make a "preliminary inspection," and then get in contact with repairmen.

Aaliyah arrived at your apartment around 11:00 AM, and because you worked nights you were very tired and told her that you would be laying down and if she needed you for anything simply knock on your bedroom door.

Apparently, Aaliyah didn't need you for anything or did she?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had been married to Sheila for the last 7 seven years and had what appeared to be the "perfect family." A beautiful wife, 2 beautiful children, the "tony" apartment in Park Slope, Brooklyn, things couldn't have been better or could they? Sheila did a lot, she had a full time job at JP Morgan Chase, and did a great job taking care of the kids. It's just over the years things seemed to have "cooled off" in the bedroom.

In January you got a new Personal Assistant/Secretary named Tamara Ahmed, a very attractive young woman of Indian descent. Years ago when you were single you would have definitely tried to "get with her." You tried your best to keep everything business like, that was up until last week.
Because you need to have reports done by Friday and the office would be closed on Wednesday, due to Juneteenth, you asked Tamara if she could stay late to assist you.

As you were working the topic of a television show that you like "Will Trent" came up and it turns out that she watches it also. She said that "Ormewood" should have never sleep with "Polaski" because "you guys" suck when it comes to hiding affairs. You replied "Really, ok then what should he have done differently?"

Tamara said: "Well."

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your landlord Mr. Chatterjee is a "real piece of work," and when you ask him to make certain repairs in the apartment he takes "a year and a day." You and several other tenants have seriously considered taking him to court and are actually in the process of gathering the required information and evidence needed to support your case.

But, in the meantime you have been spending time with his wife "Devika." Many would say that you're playing a dangerous game and this could apply to his wife Devika as well.

Well, a few of your friends, who are currently working Security and also do a little surveillance work for attorneys (your friends are Retired NYPD officers and Correction officers) managed to get you or should you say Mrs. Devika Chatterjee a little insurance.

Thanks to a little detective work it was discovered that Mr. Chatterjee is "quite the ladies man," and those scandalous photos were all that Devika needed to have in her possession to safeguard her future.

It also helps her wake up like this when you and her have your "clandestine" rendezvous.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You decided to go visit your family in Florida, and you were having a good time, that was until you went to see your cousin Nick in Miami.

Nick lives in a very nice neighborhood and lives next door to a young lady named Oasi. Nick explained that Oasi is a "Good neighborhood," but she is a big tease. She's the type that we'll flirt her ass off and just when you think you're about to "hookup" with her she backtracks on you.

So, late one Thursday afternoon Oasi invites you and Nick over to discuss her plans on her hosting a pool part on Saturday afternoon/evening. She wants to know if Nick could "DJ," and if you both could help her set things up?

Not a problem, but then her attention turns to her pool, and she explains that she recently got it cleaned, but she's not sure the Chlorine balance is correct.

So, now she wants you and Nick to join her in "testing" the water.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a matter of personal preference, but women vary on how they decide to "fashion" their pubic hair. Some prefer a low cut, some hairy and some completely bald.

You live with your girlfriend, Kendra and one of her College friends from Texas comes to visit her for a week. Your girlfriend trust her for a few reasons:

1. They are very close and she doesn't believe she would betray her trust by "sleeping" with you.
2. Throughout College, although many Black guys tried to "hookup" with her she would turn them down and have a preference for white guys.
3. She was engaged to a white guy (didn't work out), and is currently engaged to another white guy at the moment.

One afternoon when you come home from work Kendra's girlfriend has a question to ask you. She calls you into the guest bedroom and wants to know do you prefer "clean shaven" or some hair?

What do you do?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They flooded the box on me today with calls, I guess they don't like my truthful comments I have made. This is a predominately freedman board which is an internal discussion to warn people, if you don't like what somebody is saying about you, I woud stop what you are doing.

I would focus on not being a nuisance to other groups, I would talking about how great the Indian community is...You are identifying yourself as black now?

Now I can see if I was on Twitter...

I would like to see them pull this on Ann Coulter, they wouldn't dare approach them like that, whitey would fuck you up quick.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Laila had a proposition for you, and wanted you to take your time before you answered. Her cousin Sarika is currently staying with her in the Bronx, and really likes it here in the United States. She was wondering would you be willing to marry her for $10,000? She's a good cook, very clean, has no children and has some "connections" that could find her a job.