D Wade's son comes out as gay at pride parade Miami

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When my pistol gat hard around the lil bihs I knew what it was.

Exactly! And gay people knew that exact same time also.

Wait

Niggas think being Gay is from Birth?

I don’t believe it

Yes I do, specifically men. Many women are too but many women also “Choose” to be gay.

Look at it like this, do you think Rosie O'Donnell or Ellen DeGeneres ever liked men? I don’t, they were born that way.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real doe?:hmm: Kids don't have to be programmed to "understand" that male and female are the natural order. Just the scent of a woman (or girl/female in this case) sets everything in motion. What is programmed is when it is acceptable to copulate (age wise).

When you were young, you knew that you liked women. Why is it so hard to believe that little
boys and girls liked the same sex as them?

It’s not about programming to “Understand”, I just don’t believe one can be programmed what to like.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Yes I do, specifically men. Many women are too but many women also “Choose” to be gay.

Look at it like this, do you think Rosie O'Donnell or Ellen DeGeneres ever liked men? I don’t, they were born that way.
Both were molested as a youth.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

So u niggas are saying being born gay = being born darkskin or short

So u niggas carry the faggit disease?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And nature “Programmed” gay men to like men.

You’ve seen the picture below in this thread.
Dude was “Different” back then.
Siohvaughn-Funches-Sons.jpg

Are we to assume that since one some is heterosexual, he didn’t receive the same “Programming” as the gay son?

Was one son watching heterosexual programs on tv and the other son watching homosexual programs and his parents reading him homosexual child books to go to sleep?

In this conversation, "programming" is synonymous with instinct. Not data entry nor in a literal sense.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this conversation, "programming" is synonymous with instinct. Not data entry nor in a literal sense.

Let me keep it simple for you, “Either you like dick or you don’t. Ain’t nobody teaching you to like dick.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait

Niggas think being Gay is from Birth?

I don’t believe it
Some people are fags since birth, juss like blind, deaf, retards, psycho ... Some people are juss born to be diff... It's why humans aren't perfect... Being that environment and human consumption also has an effect during creation, pregnancy, and birth, than yes that 9 month period couldve did things to alter your kids habits, functions, physical... It's why they said be mindful in what you consume and be mindful what kind of energy you have during them 9 months...it's also why that womb should be drug free, li q free, certain food free for at least a yr b4 creating a human...same for a dude what was you consuming b4 you skeeted in a broad... Bet you most of the fucked up kids of today came from dirty wombs

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So u niggas are saying being born gay = being born darkskin or short

So u niggas carry the faggit disease?

I like women, I was never taught to have an attraction with women. It was in me.

I imagine gay people have the same attractions. I don’t believe they were “Taught”, to have an attraction to the same sex.

But most become sexually confused or at least go through that phase.

There’s been threads on here about 60-70 percent of Black women being molested when they were young. Why are they all not gay?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people are fags since birth, juss like blind, deaf, retards, psycho ... Some people are juss born to be diff... It's why humans aren't perfect... Being that environment and human consumption also has an effect during creation, pregnancy, and birth, than yes that 9 month period couldve did things to alter your kids habits, functions, physical... It's why they said be mindful in what you consume and be mindful what kind of energy you have during them 9 months...it's also why that womb should be drug free, li q free, certain food free for at least a yr b4 creating a human...same for a dude what was you consuming b4 you skeeted in a broad... Bet you most of the fucked up kids of today came from dirty wombs

Thank you

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I don't believe that it's 100% of the cases. I just don't. It IS feasible to me.

What? Being born gay may be more like a dark-skinned child being born with blue eyes outside of Melanesia perhaps. Who have you heard making that outlandish comparison?
These niggas!

If u born gay then that’s the same as being born dark skin or tall

And u are programmed. U have a mother and father, u know THEM 2 made you.

Man and woman

Not Adam and Steve.

So what if all gay niggas skeeted in studs?

They kids gonna come out maximum gay?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
can you influence and corrupt individuals into a diff lifestyle...absolutely... But there is kids born into this... It's various angles that have to do with the rise of faggotry
So the womb selects who gonna play basketball, darkskin, gay and president ?

I don’t believe it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These niggas!

If u born gay then that’s the same as being born dark skin or tall

And u are programmed. U have a mother and father, u know THEM 2 made you.

Man and woman

Not Adam and Steve.

So what if all gay niggas skeeted in studs?

They kids gonna come out maximum gay?
dark skin and tall aren't considered illogical..they aren't considered birth defects.. In both cases they are actually considered alpha traits... Nobody looks at dark skin or tall the same way they look at faggotry

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
dark skin and tall aren't considered illogical..they aren't considered birth defects.. In both cases they are actually considered alpha traits... Nobody looks at dark skin or tall the same way they look at faggotry
Wait

How u know being dark skin isn’t a birth defect?

So being 8 feet tall isn’t a birth defect?

Being black as FUCK isn’t a abnormality?

Y’all can’t have it both ways.

So niggas who born wit numbs or Siamese twins are the same as being darkskin and tall and gay.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you think someone can “Teach” you to like dick, that’s on you. That’s not my belief

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait

How u know being dark skin isn’t a birth defect?

So being 8 feet tall isn’t a birth defect?

Being black as FUCK isn’t a abnormality?

Y’all can’t have it both ways.

So niggas who born wit numbs or Siamese twins are the same as being darkskin and tall and gay.
We know you hate tall people cause you a midget and dark skin nigs use to beat your albino as s up... They did that cause albino midgets are outcast in the community... Betas hate alphas... So your hate for tall and dark skin is a personal thing not a normal thing

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yes, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaq, Kevin Durant were “Born” to play basketball.

Muthafucka’s 7ft tall, you Damn right it was decided in the womb that they were gonna play basketball! :roflmao:
So what if wilt chamberlain fucked 1000 niggas?

That woulda been learned or instinct ?

How u the most masculine nigga ever and u gay as shit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why did MAgic JOHNSON son be gay

He the biggest faggit ever

His pops da goat.

He was born gay and tall and dark skin right?

Magic’a been married for 20+ years, his son saw a marriage between a man and a woman. He saw positive role models.

What did he see to make him gay?

You father kisses your mother everyday

That is programming bro

Dwayne Wade has been married twice, his sons were “Programmed” to see their parents married. His sons also saw him get married again into a happy marriage.

Why’s the son gay then?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We know you hate tall people cause you a midget and dark skin nigs use to beat your albino as s up... They did that cause albino midgets are outcast in the community... Betas hate alphas... So your hate for tall and dark skin is a personal thing not a normal thing
I’m just asking a question

It’s more light skin people on this earth than dark skin.

I’m not albino, to me that’s being dark skin but inside out.

Mike jackson learned to be light skin.

And it’s never personal, I can do everything u dark skin niggas can times 2

Obama programmed me to think that I am presidential.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you think someone can “Teach” you to like dick, that’s on you. That’s not my belief
you can def influence individuals to do illogical things if you normalize it... If a kid is born and surrounded by gay nigs that kid might think it is normal for men to be with each other... It's the reason why these gay agenda nigs trying to normalize their behavior in tv programs and now education

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Dwayne Wade has been married twice, his sons were “Programmed” to see their parents married. His sons also saw him get married again into a happy marriage.

Why’s the son gay then?
D wade has 3 BM’s and 4 sons.

Only 1 is sweet.

Maybe he saw his pops beat the shit out of his mom, and step mom and lil mistake brother mother.

Didn’t d wade BM said he gave her like 3 STDS or some shit

She wanted a list of all his sex partners.

Son prolly didn’t want to be around all that shit

I think he hates his pops honestly and this is him going against him.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Ninja! You're just trying to make this thread into a 25 page minimum ain't chu? :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Obama is a Brown skin european... If a dark European gives you confidence good luck