Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bullshit, distance, balance, pivoting, countering, slipping and parrying punches, and all other advanced shit. Not even counting learning how to relax your body while in that ring plus building stamina. And thats not even half of the shit.

@alexw

Niccas on bgol are something else. 30 days to learn how to box with world class boxers my ass.

Learning is one thing. Knowing when to apply it is another. This is why I'm not sure another trainer will help him at this point because when the heat is on your body defaults back to your original tendencies. (good or bad) Wilder said he thew out the game plan of going to the body when he got mad and it showed.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Although I didn't like the decision and thought Fury Won, 2018 was 1 of the best years of HW fights in awhile overall.

Wilder-Fury Wilder-Ortiz Povetkin-Price Joshua-Parker Joshua-Povetkin Whyte-Parker Chisora-Takam Haye-Bellew and we still got Whyte vs Chisora 2 coming

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit, distance, balance, pivoting, countering, slipping and parrying punches, and all other advanced shit. Not even counting learning how to relax your body while in that ring plus building stamina. And thats not even half of the shit.

@alexw

Niccas on bgol are something else. 30 days to learn how to box with world class boxers my ass.
I'm mad at you for even responding to that shit. That is one of the most laughable things I've ever seen posted and I've been here since the 90's

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That right there tells you that the fight was rigged and ultimately set up so that it could be a rematch to make more money.
even the compubox numbers tells you the fight was close. 13 punch difference is the equivalent of one per round. Only half were power shots the other 6 were jabs. Te busier fighter with got two knockdowns deserves the victory.
Here's a clear example everyone was screaming how Mayweather lost that first fight against Maldana because Maldana threw more punches, however Floyd landed at a higher connect percentage. I guarantee if Floyd would have gone down twice its no way they would have called that fight a draw for Floyd.

@alexw

Hell Connor McGregor had 90 days to learn and you see what happened to him.

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Since Usyk the best CW since Evander Holyfield will most likely make the move to HW in 2019 unless Ward comes out of retirement for a fight for all 4 CW belts, anyone else think Usyk would box the ears off Wilder and AJ if they were to fight?

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
white people are fucked up. Wilder has never been a good fighter. Yes he won 40 fights with 39 kos but it was against bums. He is not a good example of a Heavyweight fighter. what do you think about him as a fighter?

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a way better than it should be

fury's stock went up; wilder's stock went down

there is no way in hell that fury should have gotten up from that killshot from wilder..absolutely crazy

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok, who is this and where is it from?
proxy.php
I wish I fucking knew!

seen her in the redhead thread...no one can ID her tho
Assist.

French Actress: Lola Naymark
From a 2014 French film called: "Au Fil D'Ariane" (Ariane's Thread)

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/m...mark-pawg-redhead-with-booty-dimples.1019475/

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a way better than it should be

fury's stock went up; wilder's stock went down

there is no way in hell that fury should have gotten up from that killshot from wilder..absolutely crazy

Yeah, the ref is the MVP, many refs would have waved off the fight as soon as Fury lay flat on the canvass like that. That ref had patience.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both times he knocked him down I was jumping out my chair. But the first knockdown, was really a sucker punch, behind the head when Fury bobbed his head down, which was his fault anyways, but still was a behind the head hit.

Second knockdown, was deserved.

But see most people in fighting, you can determine what they were going to do by their gestures or mannerisms. But Fury was never doing the same thing. He would point his fist up, touch his face, jerk head twice. Then next two secs, hit his face, twitch head left, jerk head touch face.

It's like you never know wtf he was doing then, BAM, he just jabbed you in the face. Lol.

One of the greatest fights I've ever seen. Even though he got knocked down twice, and got up not even stunned. I'm screaming to my son, Deontay got this, and dude never followed up and finished him after he got up. He was acting like he wanted to invite him over for tea and crumpets.

After a knockdown, you should be on mode "finish him". But Deontay, just to me, in too many instances, dropped the ball. I saw so many opps when Fury face was wide open after a combination and Deontay did nothing. I was saying wtf so many times. Smh

LOL.....fight had me hyped....but chea,

I think deontay facing a taller skilled fighter is what

caused all that gotdam hesitation...

folks are sayin this fight exposed deontay,

I disagree I Know this fight is only gonna up his game..

but one thing for sure... deontay is lucky as fuck this tyson dude has zero punching power...

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, the ref is the MVP, many refs would have waved off the fight as soon as Fury lay flat on the canvass like that. That ref had patience.

That Ref fucked up. He gave him an extra 10 seconds after the knockdown to recover. He should have finished the count, made an assessment in a second or two and then moved the fuck out of the way. He gave him extra time after the first knockdown too.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Ref fucked up. He gave him an extra 10 seconds after the knockdown to recover. He should have finished the count, made an assessment in a second or two and then moved the fuck out of the way. He gave him extra time after the first knockdown too.
The ref isn't a stop watch, it's an approximate ten seconds.

Plus, Fury was getting up at the count of seven......

count for yourself

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Fury was sleeping the ref gave him about 5 seconds to recover....thats why its important for fighters to quickly move to a corner after a knockdown you don't want the ref wasting time on the count telling your ass to get to a corner while you celebrate...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I remember when Chuck Liddell lost to Quinton Jackson and then kept losing I remember whites still backing him and giving him props. But, I noticed that niggaz were riding Deontay Wilder's dick feeling he was gonna win. But, as it as appears he was losing you see how backstabbing these niggaz were becoming. This is why I did not comment until the end of the fight. This fickle, backstabbing trait I see in niggaz never fails. They'll back up somebody black until it appears that negro is losing or has his back against the wall then you see these niggaz switch. I'm surprise these niggaz didn't get like that with Obama but wait a minute Obama didn't do shit for them that's why they cannot backstab him.

Goddamn! U mad?!

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

@alexw

man lmfaooooooooooooo I told you dont entertain the casuals
lmfaooooooooooo

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im
The ref isn't a stop watch, it's an approximate ten seconds.

Plus, Fury was getting up at the count of seven......

count for yourself

I’m not talking about the count, it was the time after the count. He gave him another 10 seconds after he barely got to his feet. It took him way too long to make an assessment if Fury was able to continue. He did it on both knockdowns.

ICEBURG SLIM

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whys everyone so Mind blown by Tyson?All Tyson Fury did was use the Ole Brad Pitt Snatch mixed wit Dolomite Fighting Style. (Works everytime)

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im

I’m not talking about the count, it was the time after the count. He gave him another 10 seconds after he barely got to his feet. It took him way too long to make an assessment if Fury was able to continue. He did it on both knockdowns.
In that time after the count, the ref was asking him questions to see if he was capable of fighting. In a certain video you can hear their conversation.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whys everyone so Mind blown by Tyson?All Tyson Fury did was use the Ole Brad Pitt Snatch mixed wit Dolomite Fighting Style. (Works everytime)
Those movie references very few would know both, I know, though.....but I have peep Snatch again to remember how Brad fought: it's been a minute.