Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Illegal punch my ass y’all need to stop making excuses. That was a well executed double tap. That was like Ike smacked Anna Mae, Wesley smacked Halle, Bernie Mac smacking the white lady or the way every pimp has smacked a hoe that ran off with his money. Wilder knew that punch was coming. In addition to him knowing the punch was coming, he knew this day would come in the second round. He should have quit in the end of the 3rd round and his team should never sent him back in. Mark Breland looked clueless AF in Wilders corner. Fury could have finished him but he had to leave it open for an interesting rematch/payday.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deontay Wilder's trainer Jay Deas says he did not want to throw the towel in against Tyson Fury, suggesting there was a mix-up in his corner.

After being floored in the third and fifth rounds, Wilder's co-trainer Mark Breland opted to concede the fight in the seventh round by throwing the towel in.

Really Jay?

If this fight was closer, i.e. Wilder rocking Fury too than I can understand letting this shit play out, but it was clear after he lost his equilibrium that the right hand was voided out.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Wilder is a class act
He made excuses after that L. His left was totally useless to him he could have used it to block that clobbering to his ear. Let’s set the record straight it was a punch to the ear/jaw. Wilder needed to own up and say he wasn’t ready.
Man what the entire fuck. I’m embarrassed. This mufucka gave a solo after whoopin wilder.
If any black boxer had done that bye bye miss American Pie them crackers would have been like he disrespected the flag and Troops. What’s even crazy is they let him finish.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could have kilt him..his corner must be his daddy Dem... brah

tenor.gif
Yeah seem like family. Glad they did step in. Obviously, Wilder was disappointed but that random punch intentionally dirty or not, connected at the right angle, with the right power and right spot to cripple him.

I give him props for trying

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Deontay started too late and is too old to change up now...he is a mediocre boxer with an all time great right hand and an ability to land it on anybody....he did good with what he has....he doesnt have enough of a basic boxing background to go trying to change styles now....too much money on the table to go fight the type of opponent he can try new shit out with....plus these are heavyweights so even a bum can ko you....he will have to add a little here or there but a fundamentally sound Deontay ain't happening.....Deontay will have to fight credible opponents to get that money and I think he will do okay....he will need one or 2 go to moves for dealing with attacking opponents though as everyone will try that now

The big story is Tyson Fury and Kronk getting together...so far it looks like a match made in heaven

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Am I the only one who didn't think Fury licked his blood? I saw him sticking his tongue out acting like he was but never saw contact made..

Why are dudes still making excuses using a ruptured eardrum. There's been no official word of that and what I have seen said he got a cut that needed 7 stitches inside his ear.

You move awkwardly, you get hit in awkward places. He can't box. Some of the punches I saw thrown were embarrasing to watch. But the punch that knocked him down was not illegal.

Maybe a lot of guys are supporting the black man but he was outboxed plain and simple. He lucked out the first time they fought with that draw and was hella cocky when he knocked Fury down then. Boxing is so much more than having a right hand.

I did appreciate that Wilder stayed behind to get interviewed in the ring after such an embarassing loss. Although he threw several excuses while saying he has no excuse for the loss, he did show appreciation for the safety of those who came who contributed to the 28 million guaranteed payday (plus pay per view) he just got. It was semi- classy.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m not surprised that Deas threw Breland under the bus, because it’s just what cacs do so well...:hmm:

I’m appalled that Deas (FORMER CRIME REPORTER) cited Wilders punching power as a reason not to throw in the towel. Even Lewis and Ward (former and legendary boxers) said that when Deontay looks at the film he’ll appreciate what Breland did.

Much respects to Breland for throwing in the towel, because he was probably thinking he was going to be terminated and still said fuck personal riches over his fighters long term health.

Deontay is all Black everything except his head coach...:hmm:

Last edited:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For that, he would have to go back in time and start boxing earlier. He is who is. It worked great until it didn't.
He can learn new skills. Ever boxer does. It takes most boxer 30 days to learn the stance, and to throw the three basic punches. They are the jab, right hand, and left hook. You add stuff as you go. Sometimes you pick up stuff from your opponent. I agree with you that his basic style is set, but he can sharpen up his tools. The problem is, he has a white dude there, in his camp, that probably haven't even boxed amateur let alone pro. He is controlling his learning process and his growth. He needs Mark there on a full-time basic so he can develop. Plus, he has to listen. I believe he is enraptured with his power and that all he wants to rely on. Now, he really sees that his power can be neutralize. Either he going to learn from this and grow, or you will see him get his ass beat on a consistent basis. He needs a good hook. All he has is two punches (a jab and a right hand). He also needs, to learn to roll with his right. It is a slip move where you catch your opponent coming in with the straight right. Basically a counter right with some pazzazz on it. As a heavyweight, he needs some body work also. If he would have started on the body of that big mofo, he would have stopped the attack. It would have lessen Fury's power and slowed him down. See, there are some basic shit he is missing because his team don't know. Now, Mark knows. Shit, Mark been up and down through there. He is an Olympic gold medalist and a world champion who got that ass beat also. But his massive experience can help Wilder get better if he is with him all the time. Basically, Mark probably comes in at the end of training camp. That's how the big trainers do it, and that is most likely what Mark is doing. This is a teachable moment for Wilder, either he will learn or he will move out of the way for the next.

Last edited:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st thing they need to do in training camp is tie his right arm behind his damn back like Rocky had his left. Wilder is a 1 armed fighter, make him develop his left. 2nd his defense ain't shit. He needs to spar whole rounds without punching just practicing defense head movement which he shows none. 3rd body punching, he throws none!!! He needs to commit to the body as well. If a fighter sees all you want is that 1 punch ur easy to prepare for. He needs options to take his opponents mind off that right hand then drop it in.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He made excuses after that L. His left was totally useless to him he could have used it to block that clobbering to his ear. Let’s set the record straight it was a punch to the ear/jaw. Wilder needed to own up and say he wasn’t ready.

If any black boxer had done that bye bye miss American Pie them crackers would have been like he disrespected the flag and Troops. What’s even crazy is they let him finish.
That mic and cameras would have been cut, no doubt in my mind.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one who didn't think Fury licked his blood? I saw him sticking his tongue out acting like he was but never saw contact made..

Why are dudes still making excuses using a ruptured eardrum. There's been no official word of that and what I have seen said he got a cut that needed 7 stitches inside his ear.

You move awkwardly, you get hit in awkward places. He can't box. Some of the punches I saw thrown were embarrasing to watch. But the punch that knocked him down was not illegal.

Maybe a lot of guys are supporting the black man but he was outboxed plain and simple. He lucked out the first time they fought with that draw and was hella cocky when he knocked Fury down then. Boxing is so much more than having a right hand.

I did appreciate that Wilder stayed behind to get interviewed in the ring after such an embarassing loss. Although he threw several excuses while saying he has no excuse for the loss, he did show appreciation for the safety of those who came who contributed to the 28 million guaranteed payday (plus pay per view) he just got. It was semi- classy.
Nah he definitely didn't actually lick him. If you watched the replay, it was clear as day.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Bruh did you see it..that shit looked gay as fuck..

Its the way a bitch licks your neck when she on top and you bring her close to you. So you could really get up in heaven

That shit was above exiled king faggot level bruh....

Deontay gotta comeback and check him for that..

keeping it real fury was demonstrating that deontay was his bitch.

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Well.... prepare for the MMA..UFC... BOXING IS OVER...do yaself..a favor...look at a knicca..named Khabib....he wrestle grizzly bears...Usman... scraight Killa from any angle...Shit can go anyway....from the get go..brah
I am just not a MMA fan. I will still watch boxing. I am just disappointed because we finally had a African American heavyweight champion and now we don’t.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
He can learn new skills. Ever boxer does. It takes most boxer 30 days to learn the stance, and to throw the three basic punches. They are the jab, right hand, and left hook. You add stuff as you go. Sometimes you pick up stuff from your opponent. I agree with you that his basic style is set, but he can sharpen up his tools. The problem is, he has a white dude there, in his camp, that probably haven't even boxed amateur let alone pro. He is controlling his learning process and his growth. He needs Mark there on a full-time basic so he can develop. Plus, he has to listen. I believe he is enraptured with his power and that all he wants to rely on. Now, he really sees that his power can be neutralize. Either he going to learn from this and grow, or you will see him get his ass beat on a consistent basis. He needs a good hook. All he has is two punches (a jab and a right hand). He also needs, to learn to roll with his right. It is a slip move where you catch your opponent coming in with the straight right. Basically a counter right with some pazzazz on it. As a heavyweight, he needs some body work also. If he would have started on the body of that big mofo, he would have stopped the attack. It would have lessen Fury's power and slowed him down. See, there are some basic shit he is missing because his team don't know. Now, Mark knows. Shit, Mark been up and down through there. He is an Olympic gold medalist and a world champion who got that ass beat also. But his massive experience can help Wilder get better if he is with him all the time. Basically, Mark probably comes in at the end of training camp. That's how the big trainers do it, and that is most likely what Mark is doing. This is a teachable moment for Wilder, either he will learn or he will move out of the way for the next.
The man's 34 years old. Mark Breland been part of his team for years.

This is who he is.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you!!!! Everybody acting like they haven’t seen Wilder whoop many of ass 42X. Today it caught up to him due to the ear being busted. We all know Wilder is limited but damn that’s some good limitations to have. One punch power that could end the fight at anytime. We have seen it over and over again until tonight. Now everybody wanna go apes hit over it. Smh

Wilder lost that first fight to Fury. Wilder had two knock downs but didn’t do anything the rest of the fight.

Wilder was getting beat by Ortiz until he landed that “One” punch.
1st thing they need to do in training camp is tie his right arm behind his damn back like Rocky had his left. Wilder is a 1 armed fighter, make him develop his left. 2nd his defense ain't shit. He needs to spar whole rounds without punching just practicing defense head movement which he shows none. 3rd body punching, he throws none!!! He needs to commit to the body as well. If a fighter sees all you want is that 1 punch ur easy to prepare for. He needs options to take his opponents mind off that right hand then drop it in.

Why do we all know this but his entire training staff doesn’t?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am just not a MMA fan. I will still watch boxing. I am just disappointed because we finally had a African American heavyweight champion and now we don’t.
I ways felt like he was the wrong guy to be telling us there. He ain't really from the tradition. Ever since football started taking the big guys , there's not much of a chance of going black men, 15 and under, getting into boxing, and coming up through the amateur ranks. That's where you get that pedigree that Ali, Frazier, Foreman come from. Tyson and holyfield Being on stage represented the last of that class. Deontay even being there was off pure natural ability that's in the African American bloodline. He was supposed to be a linebacker, or a Lebron. He only ever went to boxing after football. Those amateur experiences mean something. Some of that stuff can only come from the younger years. It's like trying to learn Spanish at 18 vs from birth. Sure, you can speak it, but people will know it isn't your mother tongue.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

You're not. People are just repeating it so much , other people are believing it.

Everything you're saying just sounds like you have common sense and are impartial. Wilders still a great man for putting up the fight he did after being hurt so early. Shit, for getting in the ring period. He just lost after talking loads of shit , and he has to deal with that. I am surprised so many Black people are killing him in the memes like this , but he definitely took a ugly L. No excuses.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I agree. Breland is a world class boxer. He's BEEN through all that "let me go out on my shield" bullshit. Wilder has a daughter and a ton of money to enjoy and take care of his family with. Mark gave him a chance to make sure he can enjoy it. Boxing, despite being called the sweet science, and it is, it's also a BRUTAL sport that many Black men have destroyed their brains To get to the top. Let this generation of men be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor with all their faculties. Holyfield aoundslike shit. Tyson went through hell with the depression and anxiety that comes from this sport. We saw Ali, Frazier , all those guys FUCKED UP later. Timmy Hearns was there last night slurring through interviews. Breland knows what's up. He saved our guy Deontay.