Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
have
The man's 34 years old. Mark Breland been part of his team for years.

This is who he is.
Have you fought before? Have you been around the business and know the internal politics? Real talk, you can have a coach in your gym that is way better than your coach, but your coach will block the gifted coach from working with you, believing the gifted coach will steal you from the head coach. Say what you want, but if you ever boxed before, you know you are always learning. Now, if you are hard headed, then you might not learn as much. Or the scenario above, or whatever the issue is. Dude, you can learn no matter what age. Further, I know Mark been around for years, but he isn't there to teach Wilder, he is there to guide him through the fight.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:rolleyes: This right here is it in a nutshell. As soon as he started going backwards and Fury came with aggression it was over. Deontay’s not a counter puncher and is used to fighting as the aggressor because people are worried about his power. He kept saying I only have to be perfect for 3 seconds and assumed no danger was coming to him. That’s where he fucked up. He got tagged up a and hurt a few times in the first fight.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder lost that first fight to Fury. Wilder had two knock downs but didn’t do anything the rest of the fight.

Wilder was getting beat by Ortiz until he landed that “One” punch.

Why do we all know this but his entire training staff doesn’t?
Cuz they riding the gravy train. They not trying to lose that check by telling him something different. Or maybe he so far in he not listening. Like all I need is this right hand.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joshua vs Wilder is over....

It’s Fury vs Joshua now....

No doubt famo...that's how it SHOULD go but I'm just saying that Joshua is known for ducking (or at least his camp is smart enough to keep him away from someone who can take his belts....Ruiz they thought was a wash). So IF Joshua continues his ways he wont fight Fury cause his belts would be gone fasho. He probably thinks he has a chance against Wilder since there is now a blueprint.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
have

Have you fought before? Have you been around the business and know the internal politics? Real talk, you can have a coach in your gym that is way better than your coach, but your coach will block the gifted coach from working with you, believing the gifted coach will steal you from the head coach. Say what you want, but if you ever boxed before, you know you are always learning. Now, if you are hard headed, then you might not learn as much. Or the scenario above, or whatever the issue is. Dude, you can learn no matter what age. Further, I know Mark been around for years, but he isn't there to teach Wilder, he is there to guide him through the fight.
Nope. I haven't. I've watched the sport long enough to have an educated guess about it. And that's my educated guess.

People have been talking about his boxing skills for years. That's why Mark Breland was brought in. He's developed a few things since then, but he's THIRTY FOUR. by the time Ali was that age, he was on his way out. He retired at 38.

If you think he can overcome that gap, fine. It's up to Wilder to prove it. He ain't got much more time.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wilder lost that first fight to Fury. Wilder had two knock downs but didn’t do anything the rest of the fight.

Wilder was getting beat by Ortiz until he landed that “One” punch.

Why do we all know this but his entire training staff doesn’t?
Of course they knew it.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
:rolleyes: This right here is it in a nutshell. As soon as he started going backwards and Fury came with aggression it was over. Deontay’s not a counter puncher and is used to fighting as the aggressor because people are worried about his power. He kept saying I only have to be perfect for 3 seconds and assumed no danger was coming to him. That’s where he fucked up. He got tagged up a and hurt a few times in the first fight.
Everyone knew that. Fury was the first person to actually accomplish it. Easier said than done.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
must suck to be wilder... how you get your ass beat then the nigga that beat your ass gets on the mic and start sangin to you... smh
Yup. Go out on your shield ... Fuck all that. Wilder got them millions now. Enjoy it. Right now, I don't even see a path for him to come back from this. This was the worst kind of first loss to suffer through.

That fight is almost on the level of the Rhonda Rousey vs Holley Holmes fight as far as the hype and outcome. They‘d been touting Wider as the hardest puncher in history, saying he’d beat Mike Tyson and was one of the greatest boxers ever; he was backing them up by believing the hype and doing all that trash talk, AND THEN he goes in there and gets beat so bad that they have to throw in the towel. I still don’t see how people would want to see a Wilder-Fury 3 after a boxers corner THROWS IN THE DAMN TOWEL!!!!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope. I haven't. I've watched the sport long enough to have an educated guess about it. And that's my educated guess.

People have been talking about his boxing skills for years. That's why Mark Breland was brought in. He's developed a few things since then, but he's THIRTY FOUR. by the time Ali was that age, he was on his way out. He retired at 38.

If you think he can overcome that gap, fine. It's up to Wilder to prove it. He ain't got much more time.
However you feel. But I know what the problem is. Mark is getting blocked. Also, he is there to guide him through the fight. Same as Angelo Dundee and a several other primetime coaches that come in during the fight. Now, my man Manny Steward was a teacher. He was with you through the whole ordeal. He was a throwback coach. Not many left around. Also, watching boxing don't give you an educated anything. I watch cricket too, but I can't play that shit, and don't know the inner workings of the sport.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
listen manny is dead
but wilder needs to call lewis and say teach me what he taught you
he cant take an immediate rematch...fury will just gain weight and smother him again
he has to learn to box at 34 to beat him
he can do it...but not with the trainers he has
Fury has Manny's nephew training him

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That fight is almost on the level of the Rhonda Rousey vs Holley Holmes fight as far as the hype and outcome. They‘d been touting Wider as the hardest puncher in history, saying he’d beat Mike Tyson and was one of the greatest boxers ever; he was backing them up by believing the hype and doing all that trash talk, AND THEN he goes in there and gets beat so bad that they have to throw in the towel. I still don’t see how people would want to see a Wilder-Fury 3 after a boxers corner THROWS IN THE DAMN TOWEL!!!!
The fuck you talking about? Wilder has knocked out almost 50 opponents, what is there not to hype?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

:roflmao: :beatyourass: :roflmao2:I love when those experts have to answer for their bad “PREDICTIONS”

They love you when you're winning. but when you loose :itsawrap:lol

‘Most times when they are wrong they do this, make a quick comment about being wrong but then switch and start acting like they never said it and start talking down on the person/team they originally picked to win...lol

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it was only a matter of time wilder's lack of development and over reliance of his right hand caught up to him...i didnt think it would be fury who would expose that lol...boxing

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone knew that. Fury was the first person to actually accomplish it. Easier said than done.

Exactly, that’s why I think Wilder will be ok against other HWs. There isn’t a bunch of guys in the division that are willing or able to walk through that fire and have the same chin, heart and overall size Fury does.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
it was only a matter of time wilder's lack of development and over reliance of his right hand caught up to him...i didnt think it would be fury who would expose that lol...boxing
True, Kimbo Slice had a better fighting stance than Wilder, his trainer should have realized from the last fight that depending on that right punch was not going to work on Fury.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :beatyourass: :roflmao2:I love when those experts have to answer for their bad “PREDICTIONS”

‘Most times when they are wrong they do this, make a quick comment about being wrong but then switch and start acting like they never said it and start talking down on the person/team they originally picked to win...lol

To be fair, even though we know Wilder’s not the better boxer. Many of us thought it’d be a quick fight with Wilder learning from the last fight and knocking Fury out in the first few rounds.

Obviously that didn’t happen.