Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
445545467_376134098792669_3047862746760446673_n.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Multiple reports allege Wallace had been preparing to leave Bad Boy shortly before his death. It didn’t help that Combs had been fighting with Wallace’s attorneys, who were trying to wrest back the rapper’s publishing rights. “I will never give it up until I’m dead and my bones are crushed into powder,” Combs told the lawyers, according to The Big Payback. “[Biggie] was absolutely about to leave Puff,” Bunn says. “I know for a fact [because] he told me that.” Another source adds, “Everybody wanted to leave Puffy. Everybody leaves him.”

When Rolling Stone approached Bad Boy about a cover opportunity a few months after Biggie’s murder, Burrowes claims he advocated for the late rapper to take the spot. “I was telling Sean, ‘Let’s make it Biggie. You still have a chance [for a cover in the future],’” Burrowes recalls. “He’s like ‘No, he’s dead. I’m putting out [Combs’ debut album, No Way Out] in July. I need to be on the cover of Rolling Stone.’”

Combs got his cover. And two years later, he acknowledged how Biggie’s death had been big business. “I think his passing added to the fame,”
Combs told Rolling Stone in 1999. “At least 2 million [of the nearly 5 million copies of No Way Out] sold were due to [his death], straight up. And that doesn’t necessarily feel good, but that’s the reality.”

Even Death Row’s fearsome boss — who’s currently serving a 28-year manslaughter sentence and has been labeled a “boogeyman” of hip-hop — said Combs’ behavior was distasteful. “When Pac left, I didn’t pick up a microphone,” Knight said on his prison podcast. “I picked up the pieces.”

This is the problem I have with all of this.

Puff has clearly done some fucked up shit he needs to atone for and be brought to justice for which I'm fine with.

However, now that he's been weakened (significantly) and fighting battles on multiple fronts everyone is trying to take advantage either for financial gain or to get revenge on Puff for shit he's done to them.

And to an extent I'm also fine with thar since he's clearly snaked a lot of people.

My issue is when things start getting sensationalized for profit/click bait which can has nothing to do with right or wrong.

It's been established that Puffy didn't kill BIG, didn't set up Pac in New York and there's no credible evidence linking him to Pac's murder (especially since Greg Kading and Keefe D himself indicated that Puff never really attempted to hit Suge/Pac and was at best just talking shit.)

Let him deal with the consequences for shit he's actually done that can be proven but don't make that more difficult by giving credibility and time to this other shit.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered

Puff has clearly done some fucked up shit he needs to atone for and be brought to justice for which I'm fine with.

However, now that he's been weakened (significantly) and fighting battles on multiple fronts everyone is trying to take advantage either for financial gain or to get revenge on Puff for shit he's done to them.

And to an extent I'm also fine with thar since he's clearly snaked a lot of people.

My issue is when things start getting sensationalized for profit/click bait which can has nothing to do with right or wrong.

It's been established that Puffy didn't kill BIG, didn't set up Pac in New York and there's no credible evidence linking him to Pac's murder (especially since Greg Kading and Keefe D himself indicated that Puff never really attempted to hit Suge/Pac and was at best just talking shit.)

Let him deal with the consequences for shit he's actually done that can be proven but don't make that more difficult by giving credibility and time to this other shit.
Huh?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I caught that also :smh:

The shit at Howard also :smh: Are they going to take away his honorary degree and cut ties with him? Dude was beating girls since then.

They're going to do that just off of the Cassie video alone.

I know we've joked about it but Puff really better get his ass to a non extradition country before it's too late (if it already isn't.)

wannabe star
Registered

Established by who? You in your mind???

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ex security describes the time Kim Porter was arguing with diddy about finding condoms in his money bag the security carries and described it as his Louis vuttion bag.
Sounds like the same bag Cassie was leaving with.
If so she probably was robbing him.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Ex security describes the time Kim Porter was arguing with diddy about finding condoms in his money bag the security carries and described it as his Louis vuttion bag.
so?

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a article in Rolling Stone that goes deep into his past leading to the present situation.
Can someone get that article and place it in the group?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be a felony sir. Grand larceny. By law your allowed to use force to prevent theft or damage to property at that point.

Defense of Property
While New York law permits using force to prevent theft or damage to property, it does not justify using deadly force solely to protect property. Deadly force can only be used if there is also a threat to personal safety.

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
That would be a felony sir. Grand larceny. By law your allowed to use force to prevent theft or damage to property at that point.

Defense of Property
While New York law permits using force to prevent theft or damage to property, it does not justify using deadly force solely to protect property. Deadly force can only be used if there is also a threat to personal safety.
which he should have reported
also there was no threat to his safety
she was harmless

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Yeah, because I'm sure they had one LV bag :rolleyes:

and it would have been smart to keep someone around who just tried to rob you...but your dumb ass believes random internet conspiracies from internet sleuths as dumb as yourself

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, because I'm sure they had one LV bag :rolleyes:

and it would have been smart to keep someone around who just tried to rob you...but your dumb ass believes random internet conspiracies from internet sleuths as dumb as yourself
This is the dumbest rebuttal ever :roflmao:
By this logic and her claiming she was rapped and stayed around him after that would kinda make her story unbelievable. :lol: Nicca please don’t ever try to be a lawyer. Or a debater.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is the dumbest rebuttal ever :roflmao:
By this logic and her claiming she was rapped and stayed around him after that would kinda make her story unbelievable. :lol: Nicca please don’t ever try to be a lawyer. Or a debater.

When your uncle was raping you did you enjoy it or did you stay because you were scared?