YungMiamiSeeThrough35GLAADMAwards15.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She looks like a sex worker :dunno:

Her titties don't look good enough to expose them like this. Joints are pointing east and west and you can see the surgery scar.
Her & Doja got shit tit jobs. If you got money can't you go thru the belly button and not have that nasty scar?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Fuck this nigga too.

Joe knew he was in a no win situation and I'm pretty sure the people who were pressing him to say something knew this.

He's been accused by too many women of being violent in the past to be able to speak on this subject without getting destroyed.

They just wanted to see which ass whooping he was going to choose lol.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Joe knew he was in a no win situation and I'm pretty sure the people who were pressing him to say something knew this.

He's been accused by too many women of being violent in the past to be able to speak on this subject without getting destroyed.

They just wanted to see which ass whooping he was going to choose lol.
You know I've always wondered with people like him, or abusers period, why is hitting their mate their first go to?

I know for a fact others piss them off too, but why hit the person you "love" or the person that is there for you.

I had it happen to me twice by different men and neither hit me, one pushed me and the other did this bear hug thing. One I lived with and as soon as he went to work, I was gone. The other I told him, leave on his own or those boys in uniform coming, but I just can never understand the point of beating someone, so I have no respect for an abuser.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
You know I've always wondered with people like him, or abusers period, why is hitting their mate their first go to?

I know for a fact others piss them off too, but why hit the person you "love" or the person that is there for you.

I had it happen to me twice by different men and neither hit me, one pushed me and the other did this bear hug thing. One I lived with and as soon as he went to work, I was gone. The other I told him, leave on his own or those boys in uniform coming, but I just can never understand the point of beating someone, so I have no respect for an abuser.

I'm sorry you had to experience that, I had to watch my mother go through it for years when I was young only hers was on the level of what Puff did to Cassie in that video.

As far as the why I think its a combination of things with the primary reasons being their own fears and inadequacies causing them to physically attack women in order to instill fear and enable them to be controlled. I think that same reason is why they do it to woman and people they know they can get away with it as opposed to people outside the home who are genuine threats.

But it's also simply a matter of people being wired fucked up, a genuine hatred for women, etc.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I'm sorry you had to experience that, I had to watch my mother go through it for years when I was young only hers was on the level of what Puff did to Cassie in that video.

As far as the why I think its a combination of things with the primary reasons being their own fears and inadequacies causing them to physically attack women in order to instill fear and enable them to be controlled. I think that same reason is why they do it to woman and people they know they can get away with it as opposed to people outside the home who are genuine threats.

But it's also simply a matter of people being wired fucked up, a genuine hatred for women, etc.
I am so sorry your mom had to go through that. I can imagine it really affected you as well.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Multiple reports allege Wallace had been preparing to leave Bad Boy shortly before his death. It didn’t help that Combs had been fighting with Wallace’s attorneys, who were trying to wrest back the rapper’s publishing rights. “I will never give it up until I’m dead and my bones are crushed into powder,” Combs told the lawyers, according to The Big Payback. “[Biggie] was absolutely about to leave Puff,” Bunn says. “I know for a fact [because] he told me that.” Another source adds, “Everybody wanted to leave Puffy. Everybody leaves him.”

When Rolling Stone approached Bad Boy about a cover opportunity a few months after Biggie’s murder, Burrowes claims he advocated for the late rapper to take the spot. “I was telling Sean, ‘Let’s make it Biggie. You still have a chance [for a cover in the future],’” Burrowes recalls. “He’s like ‘No, he’s dead. I’m putting out [Combs’ debut album, No Way Out] in July. I need to be on the cover of Rolling Stone.’”

Combs got his cover. And two years later, he acknowledged how Biggie’s death had been big business. “I think his passing added to the fame,” Combs told Rolling Stone in 1999. “At least 2 million [of the nearly 5 million copies of No Way Out] sold were due to [his death], straight up. And that doesn’t necessarily feel good, but that’s the reality.”

Even Death Row’s fearsome boss — who’s currently serving a 28-year manslaughter sentence and has been labeled a “boogeyman” of hip-hop — said Combs’ behavior was distasteful. “When Pac left, I didn’t pick up a microphone,” Knight said on his prison podcast. “I picked up the pieces.”

Last edited: