Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think it would be better if someone could find his mother's information. One of the comments on his obituary page said that they felt sorry for his mom, so she must have survived him. Or just do a GoFundMe to benefit his mom.
if something can be sent to his kids I would be down to contribute

@OutlawR.O.C. I see you gave me the wow emoji so I edited my comment due to my respect for you as a poster. Definitely ain't trying to even be perceived as less than 100% respect. My respect for Killa is genuine

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
That's a beautiful sentiment my brothers. We just need to ensure it's done with the proper discretion and anonymity. The last thing we need is:

Dear Mama Killagram:

On behalf of BGOL, your son was a much beloved and respected member of our family. He will be remembered and missed always. Please accept this love offering in his memory.

Best Regards,
HNIC

Mama Kiliagram: That is so beautiful. Killagram must have been his handle on BGOL. I'd like to look it up and mourn with his friends who loved him so.

Clacking keyboard sound

Mama Killagram: Oh no! Ooh noo! Oooh Nooooo!
What is my sweet boy doing to all those white women's asses? And why is he knocking out so many punk ass white boys? And who is Brah?

It might be more respectful to refer to her as Mama Brah :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@OutlawR.O.C. I see you gave me the wow emoji so I edited my comment due to my respect for you as a poster. Definitely ain't trying to even be perceived as less than 100% respect. My respect for Killa is genuine

I saw your original post but didn't respond.

If I remember correctly I remember Killa saying that his upbringing wasn't the best regarding family either.

And your post wasn't a disrespectful post.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Brother I'm not sure of what your original post was or why I hit the wow emoji but I probably did so in error trying to click on one of the other emojis so it's all good.

I don't think anyone has come in here with any malice or disrespect.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I saw your original post but didn't respond.

If I remember correctly I remember Killa saying that his upbringing wasn't the best regarding family either.

And your post wasn't a disrespectful post.

Respect...just felt it wasn't my place

I definitely understand.

Ok now I do remember and the wow emoji wasn't directed at you I just wasn't aware that Killa had posted anything that personal before so it surprised me.

I don't think you posting that was a problem especially if he said it himself.

Actually it would be something I'd want to know if we're considering sending something to his family.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok now I do remember and the wow emoji wasn't directed at you I just wasn't aware that Killa had posted anything that personal before so it surprised me.

I don't think you posting that was a problem especially if he said it himself.

Actually it would be something I'd want to know if we're considering sending something to his family.
I feel you...I felt funny about it right after posting even before I saw your reaction...felt like that's something that should be addressed by the dudes who regularly spoke to him...but yeah, Killa spoke on it...one of the reasons why I always looked at dude and thought his story was inspirational...overcame a lot...wish I had told him that

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Ok, I found his obituary and there was no cause of death stated But I am glad that there was no news report about a homicide with his name in it. I can finally accept this. Rip Killa.
I found him too. He was a nice guy. Popular dude who was a mentor to a lot of people. There is no information on the cause of death anywhere. Not even on social media. Anyone wants to know would probably have to contact his brothers or sister directly.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I found him too. He was a nice guy. Popular dude who was a mentor to a lot of people. There is no information on the cause of death anywhere. Not even on social media. Anyone wants to know would probably have to contact his brothers or sister directly.
How did you or sammyjax find him when he barely pit his personal life online? I know he posted videos of himself benchpressing and girls he had fun with and his vacation in the DR ' did yall teace hos info through thata?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
15 pages of RIP to Killa, as a community it would be nice if someone who knew him offline could reach out to his peeps and express that KILLAH was a part of an online community where he was beloved and missed. I think as a grieving family member, it may be a nice thing to hear that your loved one was beloved beyond the people you may know.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
15 pages of RIP to Killa, as a community it would be nice if someone who knew him offline could reach out to his peeps and express that KILLAH was a part of an online community where he was beloved and missed. I think as a grieving family member, it may be a nice thing to hear that your loved one was beloved beyond the people you may know.

I don't know if that brother would have wanted his family knowing he posts here considering some of the wild shit he posted :lol:

If someone were to contact them I'm sure they would want to know the name of the site and his screen name.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
I don't know if that brother would have wanted his family knowing he posts here considering some of the wild shit he posted :lol:

If someone were to contact them I'm sure they would want to know the name of the site and his screen name.
good point...never thought of it like that. I figured a person could finesse it but why risk it. Oh well. Killa gonna be missed for sure. I hope his soul is at rest and he bring that heat at his final resting place!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
good point...never thought of it like that. I figured a person could finesse it but why risk it. Oh well. Killa gonna be missed for sure. I hope his soul is at rest and he bring that heat at his final resting place!

Imagine if god and the pearly gates are real and Killa shows up rattling them joints like 'Ya'll better open these damn gates and let me in jack!" or ending conversations with God with a "Brah!" :lol:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
I liked how dude would go from: "Yeah my testosterone stays over 1400 while I be beating these hoes' asses, benching 450 and banging in these streets, jack!" directly into: " Listen my fine man Bukington, as it pertains to breaker boxes, single-pole breakers are wired with one hot wire and one neutral wire. Double-pole breakers are wired with two hot wires connected by a single neutral wire. If an overload occurs on either wire of the double-pole breaker, both circuit breakers will trip. Is that clear to you?"

:lol:

Thank you Killamayne and all the rest of you mafuggas for entertaining and educating me over these past 20'sum odd years.
riiiite ..... hope he got good ppl to continue the empire .....