Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn RIP brother it’s crazy how long some of us have been members of this site.
Indeed. I've been on the board since the beginning and have been fortunate to be around for the board's most famous and infamous members. Many whose names have been lost to time or only exist in the collective memories of those here since antiquity. Killa was one of the best to do it.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn. We squashed our beef. And then he passes. Glad I let shit go and we were able to squash the shit like men.

RiP brother. Safe journey
I chilled out on so much here, not worth the energy or time

Believe what makes you feel happy, it’s all good

Everyone is gettin old or is up there

Im just happy I got to know some of y’all here

Lots of cool ass folk that I know would be great friends outside here

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
DAMN!!!! I've been on the road for the last month, always seeing threads on where, Youngin was... I always thought "playfully" that he might have been locked up for chockin some broad or slappin some dude. Wow... He was a funny Cat, I pray that his family find comfort as well this community for what he bought to us. Rest Easy Young Buck! DAMN!!!!!

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Crazy ass story ... Imma tell it next week about one of my Homies that passed two months ago.
Shit is mad wild. On the one hand he died too soon ....on the other Im shocked it took this long
Alright.... so I said I was gonna share this story with yall.
Long Story short with lots of omissions.
So ... I get a phone call from one of my people to tell me one of our guys is gone.
Now... a little back story. He did several years in the pen back in the 90s which finally slowed him down a bit
Probably prolonged his life
This dude was a notorious gangster, gambler and serious hustler in his heyday.
Now in his 60s there were still people who shuddered in fear when he was around.
He had a lot of dirt on him and to be honest, outlived a whole lot of his contemporaries.
He had survived multiple gunshots ... stabbings kidnapping and other random attempts on his life.

I'm shocked he lived as long as he did with all the people who hated him for one reason or another.
He had a crib that fell into severe disrepair due to fire that its rumored he started to get insurance money that he never got.
I dont know how true that is. Anyway... There is a whole lot more to the story. I should write a book about it.
In the end he was basically homeless.
As a young cat he was known for having some of the most well trained highly disciplined and deadly Pitbull's you can imagine.
He still had one that he loved. He had people in his family to try and help him get housing and go to rehab.
I found out later he was supposedly on Heroin. The family wouldn't let him live with them because of his habits.
He didn't take the help from public services because he refused to leave his dog.

There was a house a few doors over from his burned one that he was squatting in, as I was told.
Apparently his remains were found in that house in the bedroom and was nothing but skeleton.
We know the body wasn't there long enough for that degree of decomposition
because he had been seen within a week or 2
The dog was still in the house when they found him and it is suspected that the dog ate his remains.
The DNA still has not come back to say definitively that it was him in there.
No one has heard from him so the assumption is that this was him.
No one knows the actual cause of death. I heard a rumor that he had been shot... Over some dope
I also heard that he possibly Over-dosed .... could have been a heart attack ... no one knows
I don't know what to make of the whole thing and have no real words
What trips me out the most is how he survived so much to end up going out as a homeless
man in an abandoned house with a dog feasting on his flesh. …Allegedly.
I pray that he found some peace within himself prior to passing.
I loved that dude and May he rest in peace.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If he was I never picked up on it but that doesn't mean it wasn't true. We talked about the streets, Jackson Ms, Florida, women, the board and of course working out. He had a unique dialect and way of talking which was his MO. The way he comes across on the board he really was like that in life. He was also no stranger to the streets. Why I always called him the realest. I'm a little bewildered and at the same time....I mean he was a strong dude so it been bothering me since I found out.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If he was I never picked up on it but that doesn't mean it wasn't true. We talked about the streets, Jackson Ms, Florida, women, the board and of course working out. He had a unique dialect and way of talking which was his MO. The way he comes across on the board he really was like that in life. He was also no stranger to the streets. Why I always called him the realest. I'm a little bewildered and at the same time....I mean he was a strong dude so it been bothering me since I found out.
Precisely!

I wish we had found out when he passed and at least sent something to his mom.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We could still do something even though it's after the funeral like a Gofundme or charity donation in his name to a charity in his hometown.

Nothing big but just a small gesture to express our condolences and pay respect in our own way.
I think it would be better if someone could find his mother's information. One of the comments on his obituary page said that they felt sorry for his mom, so she must have survived him. Or just do a GoFundMe to benefit his mom.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think it would be better if someone could find his mother's information. One of the comments on his obituary page said that they felt sorry for his mom, so she must have survived him. Or just do a GoFundMe to benefit his mom.

I hear you but when I found the obituary and social media posts about him it also appears that he was married and a father so it would be difficult IMO to determine who to send anything to.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a beautiful sentiment my brothers. We just need to ensure it's done with the proper discretion and anonymity. The last thing we need is:

Dear Mama Killagram:

On behalf of BGOL, your son was a much beloved and respected member of our family. He will be remembered and missed always. Please accept this love offering in his memory.

Best Regards,
HNIC

Mama Kiliagram: That is so beautiful. Killagram must have been his handle on BGOL. I'd like to look it up and mourn with his friends who loved him so.

Clacking keyboard sound

Mama Killagram: Oh no! Ooh noo! Oooh Nooooo!
What is my sweet boy doing to all those white women's asses? And why is he knocking out so many punk ass white boys? And who is Brah?