Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn y’all know how I fucked with Killa.
Reading this post made a tear fall.
Bruh I fucking knew it…

When I made that thread about “finding our bgol member and Amy got him”

Sam didn’t say anything when I tagged him, which kinda hit me hard. I didn’t show it, I just kept the spirit up with laughs.
Even tho I was laughing and joking in there, I was worried.

Twice we chatted about linking up, first time when I was slanging ice-chest of shrimp. The second time when I drove to Indy. It was funny cause I hit him up when I was in Memphis. He was like, “Bro I’m in Mississippi, hit me up when u come back thru”

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.

Aww man!!!!

:sad:

Wow!!!!!

R I.P!!!!

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Ayo....Killa....Imma Juss Leave This.....
189376ONBlGCiH.gif

....Right Here.....Be Forever Well Killa Da Baptise....Hate to Lose You So Soon.....But You Have Earned Your Rest

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to bruh, I haven't been on here for long, but within the "short time" on here we had a few interactions and everytime the respect was mutual...

The beef with him and QueK9, who I was also cool with - was pretty hilarious and I hoped nothing physical ever came to fruition from it... Considered them solid people

Condolences to bruh family and friends, hope they've found peace

It's unfortunate bruh last post was also the day he passed... R.I.P. bruh

Last edited:

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to Killa. Didnt know him personally, but his posts were legendary. I remember when a fellow members son was missing and he went all out, getting his peeps and feelers out there to find out any info. He was a humorous, aggressive gorilla pimp, but that right there....we saw the compassionate side. Here's to a real one.

Last edited: