Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
RIP

I'd like to know more about how he passed away, it looks suspicious as fuck based on the dates that you had mentioned and his field of work. White terrorist may be targeting members on the board, I have posted about the hostility they have towards independent black social media. They want us using their platforms where they can control the flow of information with shadow bans and other nonsense.

I posted how suspicious as fuck it is that athletes, entertainers, pro-black fraudsters only use white terrorist platforms to post messages. We might have to get the FBI involved due to it possibly being a hate crime.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.
You and killa gave me new perspective on brothers from Mississippi. Before yall i thought you niggas could barely spell your names and all lived in shacks and didnt know the civil rights act passed. That cat was truly a character in the best way possible. The board lost a great one. He will absolutely be missed. My condolences to you and his loved ones bro. Way too young.. way too soon. ...brah

RIP to BGOL's own hood super hero @killagram

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You and killa gave me new perspective on brothers from Mississippi. Before yall i thought you niggas could barely spell your names and all lived in shacks and didnt know the civil rights act passed. That cat was truly a character in the best way possible. The board lost a great one. He will absolutely be missed. My condolences to you and his loved ones bro. Way too young.. way too soon. ...brah

RIP to BGOL's own hood super hero @killagram
damn big bro what about David Banner?