Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.

That's unfortunate that we as black men have to safeguard something so serious, because some dickheads have zero class. RIP to the homie, and love and good vibes to his family.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother was as solid as they come, I feared this was the case and kinda wish I never found out.

In the name of Zod I will bludgeon a wench this evening and in his honor choke thy lady with a smile on my face and smack her ass with the force of the mighty fallen Killagram!!

Sleep well brethren

Zhallam

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I talked to my homegirl in Jackson last night. She didn't know killa personally but knew of him. She said she remembered seeing the news all across her timeline on facebook though. But she didn't tell me at the time because she didn't know that I knew him. :smh:

We're losing too many young bros.

Three Dallas musicians I knew died in the past month

Shaun Martin 45 (Snarky Puppy) (stroke)
Quennel Gaskin 44 (cancer)
Daniel Jones 41 (Janet Jackson's Music Director)

And now I'm finding out about Killa

:smh:

This has made me reevaulate my life. I'm definitely making changes, been started, but taking shit way more seriously now.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.
r.i.p.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I talked to my homegirl in Jackson last night. She didn't know killa personally but knew of him. She said she remembered seeing the news all across her timeline on facebook though. But she didn't tell me at the time because she didn't know that I knew him. :smh:

This has made me reevaulate my life. I'm definitely making changes, been started, but taking shit way more seriously now.
I'd take it that you're going to the appreciation concert for Shaun?

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm fairly certain i know his brother. He lives in Tennessee. When he announced his brother passed back in March, it never dawned on me that it could be Killa. When I looked back at his Facebook page last night, the dates check out. I'm pretty sure it is Killa. He was definitely the dude he portrayed himself to be on BGOL. He looked like he could bench press an Escalade. RIP Killamayne.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm fairly certain i know his brother. He lives in Tennessee. When he announced his brother passed back in March, it never dawned on me that it could be Killa. When I looked back at his Facebook page last night, the dates check out. I'm pretty sure it is Killa. He was definitely the dude he portrayed himself to be on BGOL. He looked like he could bench press an Escalade. RIP Killamayne.

Yep!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
RIP.

And that Damn Orange Moron is still walking and breathing…

florida-evans-damn.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don't know what happened to your friend, I don't have the details but based on what I am seing, it looks suspicious. I predicted somebody like you would respond this way to my comment. @cashwhisperer if something happens to you by some gay white terrorist, trying to send a message I won't be able to help you.

Independent Black social media that is thriving and not under the control of whitey is a threat. They bombard us with entertainers, athletes, pro black fraudsters to entice us to use their platforms. I know there was a thread about Joe Biden that had million views. Plus you are posting shit about Israel and Ukraine, which attracts them to this platform.

5O4.gif

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
heartbroken

I was hoping, on everything, that our good brotha Killagram would come back home to us. Telling us all about some wild shit that happened, and making us all laugh our ass off again, and feel like we're watching a tarrantino movie starring Killagram, samuel jackson and 2 thick ass bitches.
I'd reply in the thread something like; LMBAO! you still a wild cat, good to have you back..brah! then I'd leave the thread knowing everything is right again.

Instead, here we are. I don't envy brotha sammyjax having to make this call either, I know it can't have been easy, but I'm glad he did as he honors Killa in the light that only a good friend could, and informs us of what we needed to know.

This gets no easier, losing our BGOL brothas and sistas, yet it reminds us how lucky we are to have each others company for even a small part of each others lives, never mind for over twenty years as we have. Our brotha Killagram was one of our most original, one of a kind characters in our BGOL story.
A force we never thought we'd lose so soon and one that is impossible to replace. To me Killa's message was always fuck what anyone says, live your life, be your own boss, fuck these fine ass bitches to within an inch of their lives and take no shit from those motherfucking cacs ...brah!

I'm gonna miss you brotha Killagram, but I promise to do my part in sustaining your BGOL home and keepin your memory alive. Rest in Peace brotha Killa, nah fuck it...wild out and raise hell...brah!

Rest-In-Peace.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
heartbroken

I was hoping, on everything, that our good brotha Killagram would come back home to us.
Telling us all about some wild shit that happened and making us all laugh our ass off again
and feel like we're watching a tarrantino movie starring Killagram, samuel jackson and 2 thick ass bitches.
I'd reply in the thread something like; LMBAO! you still a wild cat, good to have you back...brah! then I'd leave the thread
knowing everything is right again.

Instead, here we are. I don't envy brotha sammyjax having to make this call either, I know it can't have been easy,
but I'm glad he did as he honors Killa in the light that only a good friend could, and informs us of what we needed to know.

This gets no easier, losing our BGOL brothas and sistas, yet it reminds us how lucky we are to have each others company
for even a small part of each others lives, never mind for over twenty years as we have. Our brotha Killagram was one of our most original, one of a kind characters in our BGOL story. A force we never thought we'd lose so soon and one that is impossible to replace. To me Killa's message was always fuck what anyone says, live your life, be your own boss, fuck these fine ass bitches to within an inch of their lives and take no shit from those motherfucking cacs ...brah!

I'm gonna miss you brotha Killagram, but I promise to do my part in sustaining your BGOL home and keepin your memory alive. Rest in Peace brotha Killa, nah fuck it...wild out and raise hell...brah!

Rest-In-Peace.gif

Well said in the spirit of Killa.