killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
see.. brah
Salma-Hayek-Makeup-Free-Moments-Slide-1.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If we're adding non-looks considerations to the equation, being the 3rd black woman ever in the US senate has to be worth at least three points, more than enough to nullify those other factors!
no, a woman's achievements don't add any desire. that's just more time away from you and your plan. she will be more concerned about her own.

if you do decide to use her somehow, you are more of a pimp and not with a dime

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Jessie Jackson's son endorsed David Trone :smh:

27 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ENDORSE DAVID TRONE FOR UNITED STATES SENATE

The full list of endorsers: Rep. Jonathan Jackson (IL-1) Rep Susie Lee (NV-3) Rep. Colin Allred (TX-32) Rep. Adam Schiff (CA-30) Rep. Annie Kuster (NH-1) Rep. Norma Torres (CA-35) Rep. Susan Wild (PA-7) Rep. Chellie Pingree (ME-1) Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA-14) Rep. Ami Bera (CA-6) Rep. Gerry Connolly (VA-11) Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-8) Rep. Joe Morelle (NY-25) Rep. John Larson (CT-1) Rep. Wiley Nickel (NC-13) Rep. Jeff Jackson (NC-14) Rep. Pat Ryan (NY-18) Rep. Greg Landsman (OH-1) Rep. Mike Quigley (IL-5) Rep. Bill Pascrell (NJ-9) Rep. Brendan Boyle (PA-2) Rep. John Garamendi (CA-8) Rep. Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) Rep. Mike Levin (CA-49) Rep. Frank Pallone (NJ-6) Rep. Frank Mrvan (IN-1) Rep. Ed Case (HI-1)

FuriousStyles

Rising Star
Registered
She's a mama with a daughter going off to college in a few days

FyG4q35aIAIpnQq
Politicos in the county say that ex County Executive Jack Jackson is her daughter's father. Supposedly once she decided to run for Senate she found a younger version of Jack to claim he's the girl's father though no one can remember her dating the dude. That's what I've been told anyway. I don't know if that's true or not. Obvious hearsay. But people say it's common knowledge to people in the know.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Jessie Jackson's son endorsed David Trone :smh:

27 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ENDORSE DAVID TRONE FOR UNITED STATES SENATE

The full list of endorsers: Rep. Jonathan Jackson (IL-1) Rep Susie Lee (NV-3) Rep. Colin Allred (TX-32) Rep. Adam Schiff (CA-30) Rep. Annie Kuster (NH-1) Rep. Norma Torres (CA-35) Rep. Susan Wild (PA-7) Rep. Chellie Pingree (ME-1) Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA-14) Rep. Ami Bera (CA-6) Rep. Gerry Connolly (VA-11) Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-8) Rep. Joe Morelle (NY-25) Rep. John Larson (CT-1) Rep. Wiley Nickel (NC-13) Rep. Jeff Jackson (NC-14) Rep. Pat Ryan (NY-18) Rep. Greg Landsman (OH-1) Rep. Mike Quigley (IL-5) Rep. Bill Pascrell (NJ-9) Rep. Brendan Boyle (PA-2) Rep. John Garamendi (CA-8) Rep. Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) Rep. Mike Levin (CA-49) Rep. Frank Pallone (NJ-6) Rep. Frank Mrvan (IN-1) Rep. Ed Case (HI-1)

His daddy would've supported the Black woman

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
That's why it stood out to me-- Seems like he's a sellout. Can't imagine anything that justifies backing the wealthy "moderate" Trone.
Trone is a nice, liberal guy. His fortune comes from his wine by mail business. He regularly sends cases of wine to his colleagues.