Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Quote of the year! Never put anything past a woman. Ever. When I hear dudes say what their ladies won’t do I just lmao! No, she won’t do it around YOU or for YOU playa! Some nigga out there and she’ll gladly do it for him! They ain’t got time to cheat huh? My dude she’ll fuck and suck in the studio, car, parking lot at Walmart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The thing is "what you don't know won't hurt you". Yet if you got to be running behind someone, try to lock them down, become an undercover detective, etc....
Then you don't need to be with that person. If you aint got no kind of trust. Then being in a relationship, or married aint for you. Just fuck and chuck. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I find it hard to believe that someone is with a woman for 8 years, knows she sounds like THIS and thinks that any music producer wants to fly her out for anything other than backshots.
Bro, this is raw not studio quality. A good producer can work with this,

Yep....I can hear it. She can be worked with..... Most people would be shocked at how many artists sound just singing in the living room....she can definitely be worked with.

On top of that, she got the looks too...if she has a stage presence she stands a chance.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yep....I can hear it. She can be worked with..... Most people would be shocked at how many artists sound just singing in the living room....she can definitely be worked with.

On top of that, she got the looks too...if she has a stage presence she stands a chance.....
She can be worked with.. just follow the guidelines like tall black said.. take your clothes off, make the song more sexual and twerk

Here’s the finale

It’s that or keep your day job your choice

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She actually has a good voice. But she is too pretty for her own good. You gotta struggle in the music game, and pretty girls usually get exempted from the struggle by dudes who are trying to smash... like Drake.

Look at Kreesha Turner. She can sing fairly well, but she sells her looks more than her voice, just like this chick. It never works. There is always an uglier girl with just as good of a voice who is willing to work twice as hard as you.

This chick thinks that she has made it because she smashed Drake. That's not how you make it. That's how you get used up.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
She actually has a good voice. But she is too pretty for her own good. You gotta struggle in the music game, and pretty girls usually get exempted from the struggle by dudes who are trying to smash... like Drake.

Look at Kreesha Turner. She can sing fairly well, but she sells her looks more than her voice, just like this chick. It never works. There is always an uglier girl with just as good of a voice who is willing to work twice as hard as you.

This chick thinks that she has made it because she smashed Drake. That's not how you make it. That's how you get used up.
To me she's really not that "pretty". She's an average looking chic but she does have a good voice with vocal control (yeah I'm sure that's what Dake said :lol: ).
She has a Sade vibe with Marsha Ambrosia voice.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't see a ring on her finger. Then again I only saw a few pics.
Drake ain't the first nigga this bitch cheat with.
Her man knows the deal.

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This is why R&B artist catch a fade. Nigga gonna fuck the wrong dudes woman and end up with a bullet in his head. Play this shit with El Chapo or some other cartel drug king pen and your whole bloodline might dissapea

You fuck my wife, Im shooting you in the private parts with my shotgun slug. You aint gonna cost me big divorce money and a some heartbreak on top, then get away with it.

I dont give a fuck about "the game". You fuck with mine and Im fucking you up. Niggas tend to put their dick away if they know their actions will get their junk cut off.

All that shes for the streets shit don't ride with everyone. If the Weekend fucks any wife that I invested any money into, I would be taking all said payments out his lightskin ass.

Im surprised someone aint already fucked these dudes up.
Bro, you have to look at this another way. You're only seeing "A Guy Fucked Your Girl." You have to see that "Your Girl Fucked Some Guy." Once a person can accept that reality, they'll move through life a little bit better. Don't put your faith in anyone but yourself.

Let's say for sake of argument that you've threatened to hurt a guy who's been sniffing around your girl. The guy backs off. What made him sniff around her in the first place? Guys have to understand that they have to be willing to check the female. If they know that they're free to go, you'll have a better relationship. You can't cuff'em. If you do, they'll continually try to free themselves.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She has a Sade vibe with Marsha Ambrosia voice.
Its time for you to get you an earwax removal kit.
If she actually sounded like that description, her voice would be spectacular.
Didn’t didn’t steal shit. Shorty was a bony built smut. And out of 10 years the only thing she got was a B cup tit job.
She looked for the bigger, better deal and took it.
The analogy I made earlier is the same. The only difference is that Diddy held on to Cassie. I doubt if Drake keeps this chick.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro, you have to look at this another way. You're only seeing "A Guy Fucked Your Girl." You have to see that "Your Girl Fucked Some Guy." Once a person can accept that reality, they'll move through life a little bit better. Don't put your faith in anyone but yourself.

Let's say for sake of argument that you've threatened to hurt a guy who's been sniffing around your girl. The guy backs off. What made him sniff around her in the first place? Guys have to understand that they have to be willing to check the female. If they know that they're free to go, you'll have a better relationship. You can't cuff'em. If you do, they'll continually try to free themselves.
The chick put that energy out there.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The chick put that energy out there.
Dudes be sniffing around even when that energy aint put out there. Some dudes look at taking or fucking another dudes woman as a challenge.
People put that vibe out there and some people see/hear what they want to see, and hear.
Dude look at a woman's man (women look at a man's woman) and think... shit I can get that.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I'm confused where in there it's confirmed that she didn't cheat/smash?

Mine either. In fact, I would never be in a serious relationship with a woman trying to get into the entertainment industry. I wouldn't recommend it for any man who isn't already in the industry...almost every woman that makes it unfortunately either gets in there due to getting passed around by stars or gets wifed up by one which is almost inevitable due to the amount of time she'll be around them and not around you.

Don't waste your time.

No doubt

I mean, I kind of agree with this too but I'm not getting into it LMAO...who gets engaged and spends multiple years like that LOL. Sounds like dude may have only gotten engaged to shut her up and never really was all in with the relationship anyway.

I'm thinking she's saying to herself after 8 years, "FUCK HIM!" I'm gonna get me some Drake. :rolleyes:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Dudes be sniffing around even when that energy aint put out there. Some dudes look at taking or fucking another dudes woman as a challenge.
People put that vibe out there and some people see/hear what they want to see, and hear.
Dude look at a woman's man (women look at a man's woman) and think... shit I can get that.
Just because a guy is sniffing around doesn't mean it has to be accepted by the female. I don't care how much sniffing he does, she can shut that shit down quick. But, if she lets another guy think that he has a chance with her, the guy is going to take it.

She's a looker for sure, and I don't blame Drake for shooting his shot. But it's on her to say, "I'm in a committed relationship... this thing with you is going to be strictly business."

Is Drake wrong for shooting his shot? I'd say yes, he was being scandalous. But, we know that's how some men are. But a man can't get away with the shit if she doesn't let him.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Just because a guy is sniffing around doesn't mean it has to be accepted by the female. I don't care how much sniffing he does, she can shut that shit down quick. But, if she lets another guy think that he has a chance with her, the guy is going to take it.

She's a looker for sure, and I don't blame Drake for shooting his shot. But it's on her to say, "I'm in a committed relationship... this thing with you is going to be strictly business."

Is Drake wrong for shooting his shot? I'd say yes, he was being scandalous. But, we know that's how some men are. But a man can't get away with the shit if she doesn't let him.

A statement was made that if a dude is sniffing around. Then it's because the female gave the sniffer the vibe that he could get it.
So I was not talking about a female accepting it. I'm stating just because a dude is sniffing around doesn't nessarily mean that the female gave the dude the vibe or the signal to come get it. Some dudes sniff regardless of a vibe and others see and hear what they want (even when that dude is shut down). Shit the same is true in reverse with females.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A statement was made that if a dude is sniffing around. Then it's because the female gave the sniffer the vibe that he could get it.
So I was not talking about a female accepting it. I'm stating just because a dude is sniffing around doesn't mean that the female gave the dude the vibe or the signal to come get it. Some dudes sniff regardless of a vibe and others see and hear what they want (even when that dude is shut down). Shit the same is true in reverse wirth females.

This is true....some guys gonna shoot their shot at any woman they find desirable....whether the woman entertains the advance determines where it goes from there.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This is true....some guys gonna shoot their shot at any woman they find desirable....whether the woman entertains the advance determines where it goes from there.

Ive seen it happen with a buddy. Bitches couldn’t resist this dude! Married or otherwise, next thing you know they leaving his room wiping their mouths after he nutts in it. When a woman wants to get her fuck on, she will. Point blank, period. If she don’t then it wouldn’t matter who was hollering, she not gonna do it. Lol I’d have had his girl singing into my mic too lol but Drake just grimy and love fucking others dudes girls.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bitches make the worse decisions
she "chose" to lose 8 years
for one night with a nigga who doesnt give one fuck about her

yall know whats next
theyre going to pass her around
she'll get burned out, addicted to drugs
and blame black men for why her life is fucked up

oh and that album she worked on will never drop

failure
the worst decision was staying with this dude for 8 years

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
the worst decision was staying with this dude for 8 years

Yea that’s awful! I’d never broadcast that to anybody. Why so long? People get tired of fucking each other after awhile. I mean she fine but I’ve got tired of every fine woman I ever been in a relationship with after a period of two years. She confessed to get out too but she’s done it before just never told him. He should be glad! Same pussy and she wasn’t no good girl anyway. Now he can pump some sympathy pussy on his IG. Take his turn, Drizzy did lmao!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake didn't cut shawty, this is bullshit to spark her music career. Internet cats are gullible

Fixed for accuracy.

If anything BGOL’s late on this one, this story’s been going around online for at least 4 days.

This story’s been on the Internet and they believed it happened for four days, don’t put this on us.

giphy.gif