Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take this BS to SOL where it belongs.

*giggles maniacally*

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on with y'alls gossipfest.

:flyingkiss:

Lol

Hey you little wise ass

don't you go anywhere ...

Question..

Be honest we all grown up fam here...

If you was in a serious relationship...

Message alert goes off

You check your phone.

It's Drake and he is telling you how much he likes your pictures...

Tells you he is going to be coming through your city for a private show

He is doing..and would like for you to meet him..

In his hotel for the after party

Camille's next move is what??

Don't Lie tho

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Lol

Hey you little wise ass

don't you go anywhere ...

Question..

Be honest we all grown up fam here...

If you was in a serious relationship...

Message alert goes off

You check your phone.

It's Drake and he is telling you how much he likes your pictures...

Tells you he is going to be coming through your city for a private show

He is doing..and would like you for you to meet him..

In his hotel when he arrives...

Camille's next move is what??

Don't Lie tho

I don't find Drake attractive.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Ok then what about...

Future...

Chicks love future

:giggle:

tumblr_nteu8cxRtW1u8vay0o2_540.gifv

tenor.gif

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Bro, you have to look at this another way. You're only seeing "A Guy Fucked Your Girl." You have to see that "Your Girl Fucked Some Guy." Once a person can accept that reality, they'll move through life a little bit better. Don't put your faith in anyone but yourself.

Let's say for sake of argument that you've threatened to hurt a guy who's been sniffing around your girl. The guy backs off. What made him sniff around her in the first place? Guys have to understand that they have to be willing to check the female. If they know that they're free to go, you'll have a better relationship. You can't cuff'em. If you do, they'll continually try to free themselves.

Checking is for girlfriends and fuck buddies.
Once you see a ring on a finger, you better understand you are fucking with my money. Depending on how big that ring is, thats how much money is going on your head if you fuck with certain people's wife.

Weddings and Divorces cost big money and best believe if Im the breadwinner your ass is going pay for my divorce. Most you niggas try to act as if you dudes are players, that are going to female to female as they please.

The reality is most of you are dusty ass lying ass niggas who can't keep your females or story straight. Most of you dudes dont ask questions even if you see s ring. In 2021 people don't respect personal boundaries. So to answer your question it doesn't take a woman flirting for a man to hit on her. A long as shes attractive you are gonna take your shot.

The only thing that will stop most you asshole are if you know you money or health is gonna be in question. I dont have stats on this but I bet most murders in 2021 aint shit but fucked up triangle that could be prevented if dudes had some boundaries. At some point you have to grow up and control your dick because women will be emotional until menopause.

Whats funny is that Im am the least clingly and most nonchalant dude a female could be with. Im up front with my intentions and lie 95% less than most dudes. Cheating females aint my problem. Hell my approach keeps the pussy wet because if she into you she loves the fact that you aint willing to share.

That's for the wife only. Not speaking directly on Drake but just in general. Like Mayweathers BF killing himself because Trey Songz fucked his wife. Would have done better offing Trey ass and making his wife dissapear before the divorce trial.

Might ass well get some satisfaction before you off yourself. That dumbass went out the worse way. Im referencing that more than Drake. But I agree he's a dumb ass for leaving his fiance with Drake hoe ass. But shit like this lis why black people have trust issues and cantt work together.

If you can't control your basic sexual urges how to ever you going to achieve any real organized accomplishments. Silly shit like this keeps African ad African Americans constantly behind because white people know they can control us with our dicks.

Drake knows who to pull that with. Because I guarantee he is yes mam no mam with whomever J Prince is fucking. I guarantee he aint puiling that shit with any street dude like Lil Durk either.

I remember when one of these lil Chicago drill rappers "gave the beats" to another untalented ATL thot rapper cus of some prohibited pussy behavior. My point is Drake knows who to pull that with and yall nigga should too. Because one day your dick will get you in trouble and you will never see that payback coming.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Take this BS to SOL where it belongs.

*giggles maniacally*

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on with y'alls gossipfest.

:flyingkiss:

Okay homegirl. LOL!! Enjoy that lifesize Drake blowup doll and 5.5 inch dildo combo you bought off Amazon Prime last week.

We apologize for speaking bad about your mulatto Mandingo. LOL!!

And If we marry you have my permission to fuck Drake for extortion purposes. So bring out those acting chops, start practicing your soft rape whimper, and let's get this money!!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Okay homegirl. LOL!! Enjoy that lifesize Drake blowup doll and 5.5 inch dildo combo you bought off Amazon Prime last week.

We apologize for speaking bad about your mulatto Mandingo. LOL!!

And If we marry you have my permission to fuck Drake for extortion purposes. So bring out those acting chops, start practicing your soft rape whimper, and let's get this money!!!

You've got me confused with someone else. Drake does nothing for me. I was simply giving back what I or any other woman who had started this topic would have gotten on page one, let alone page 5. BTW, dildos are ole school. The EIS Satisfyer Pro 2 is where it's at. :ssshhh: :

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really and I couldn't identify one song he ever put out.

Mask off was dope and the only one I know...

Ok let's say Denzel Washington sent you a d.m

While you snuggling with yo man..

And wanted to meet up with you..

Do you

A be honest with yo mans and be like.

Hey baby I love you but... Denzel D is a once in a lifetime thingy..

So I'll see you in a few days...

Or

Damn Denzel hit me up... If I was single I would have responded with the quickness..

But I'm with you all kniggas including Denzel can kick rocks

Or

Later Knigga have a good life

It was fun

I'm OUT!!!

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Women have their limits. The temptation for a wanna be singer and an opportunity to sleep with a star will have most ready to drop drawers. And why the fuck was this cat engaged for 8 years?

I would have fucked her also.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Mask off was dope and the only one I know...

Ok let's say Denzel Washington sent you a d.m

While you snuggling with yo man..

And wanted to meet up with you..

Do you

A be honest with yo mans and be like.

Hey baby I love you but... Denzel D is a once in a lifetime thingy..

So I'll see you in a few days...

Or

Damn Denzel hit me up... If I was single I would have responded with the quickness..

But I'm with you all kniggas including Denzel can kick rocks

Or

Later Knigga have a good life

It was fun

I'm OUT!!!

Attention from other men is always nice. It's an ego boost to know someone else thinks you are attractive or is interested in you, but I've just never been a cheater. If I'm to the point where I want to get with someone else, I'm going to break it off with the person I'm currently with, and I'm not going to do that over a one night stand. So I'd just bask in the attention for a bit and leave it at that.

Of course there is a first time for everything, never say never and all that, I just don't see myself doing that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Attention from other men is always nice. It's an ego boost to know someone else thinks you are attractive or is interested in you, but I've just never been a cheater. If I'm to the point where I want to get with someone else, I'm going to break it off with the person I'm currently with, and I'm not going to do that over a one night stand. So I'd just bask in the attention for a bit and leave it at that.

Of course there is a first time for everything, never say never and all that, I just don't see myself doing that.

Nice...

Honestly tho....

Do you think love at first sight and soul mates exist...

Or

ONLY attraction exist its takes going through trials and tribulations

To experience a true love connection...
---------------------------------
While imho soul mates do exist..

Personally

I favor the latter but thats just me

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nice...

Honestly tho....

Do you think love at first sight and soul mates exist...

Or

ONLY attraction exist its takes going through trials and tribulations

To experience a true love connection...
---------------------------------
While imho soul mates do exist..

Personally

I favor the latter but thats just me

Yeah, love at first sight. Or lust. Some ppl confuse the two. I believe in soul mates. I think people can also grow on you, but you have to be careful that this is because the love took a bit to manifest, and not because you're settling because nothing better has come along. Usually things start out with attraction/lust and then things get deeper as you get to know a person.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, y’all niggas are kicking the truth. Com up in this bitch.
BUT.... I’m busting so deep in this bitch that she’ll be pregnant after giving birth. Bitch is fine as fuck...but like the other cat said, it’s not your pussy it’s just your turn.

Uh that last line is official

Bgol man code I think it's the first code

In the universal alpha Mans book of codes to live and die by.....!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Drake did what he’s supposed to do. He didn’t owe that nigga anything. Shit, if I ran into that bitch, I would’ve tried my hardest to hit raw too...fuck that crying ass nigga. SHE is the only villain here. She threw away a real relationship as if it never happened. If you’re with someone for 9 years, and if they mean something to you, how on earth do you just detach yourself in one fucking day after meeting the worlds most notorious man-whore who literally had fucked every good looking woman on earth? Cmon son....

No he didn't do what he was supposed to do.

He knew she had a fiance flew them out and fucked her

He dead wrong for that.

He don't have to fuck her and especially not fly her and her man out to fuck her

That's foul shit.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of this happened.....I'm positive of it now.....

Dude records himself walking on a pj....yet you don't see vids or pics of him in the air....

The one pic on the pj he holds an empty tumbler and captions it "I don't drink champagnepapi." But again...its not in the air.

I think dude got a nice chick....they were both in the gym when Dtake was there...dude records a quick vid of Drake and then of his girl near Drake....

They plan to get their follows and SM presence up...aka clout chase by pushing this story.....

Fuck this dude...but especially fuck this chick...she's too fine to be with a clown ass mfkr like this

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Drake flew dude out with ol girl then slapped some dangalang up her ass and ruined their relationship. She is fine but damn man, why Drake?

See Photos Of Naomi Sharon, The Singer At Center Of Drake's Home-Wrecking Scandal (radaronline.com)

https://www.instagram.com/naomisharon/?hl=en

Naomi Sharon (@naomisharon) • Instagram photos and videos

She finer than a motherfucker. I understand. They ain't loyal bro, move on!

Actually she's shown herself to be extremely loyal. She waited 8 years. I don't know of any woman that would stay engaged to a guy that long, who won't commit or take that final step. You've never heard of a woman being engaged for 8 long ass years?

I don't blame Drake or the girl. That dude obviously wasn't serious about that relationship. The fact is he blew it! He created a relationship that he let go stagnant. I wish them the best.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yeah, love at first sight. Or lust. Some ppl confuse the two. I believe in soul mates. I think people can also grow on you, but you have to be careful that this is because the love took a bit to manifest, and not because you're settling because nothing better has come along. Usually things start out with attraction/lust and then things get deeper as you get to know a person.

Truer words have not been spoken.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Its been a while Hi!

Seriously when was the last time you even heard of an 8 year engagement? Maybe someone incarcerated. An 8 year engagement, would you do it? Or would you start to feel the relationship was going no where? Getting stale like a two day open loaf of bread? 8 years is two presidential terms. Most engagements I thought were like a year maybe two.

:popcorn:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol.....what average dude in they right mind would bring they girl around drake? better yet leave them alone together. that's literally every man and woman's dream to sleep with someone famous. and this dude thought it would be a str8 to bring his girl around a pop star who knocks down a plus fine pussy weekly? if true that shit on him

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Lmao at this certified asshat thinking this bitch was "faithful" except this one time. Jokes on you motherfucker! He is probably the type to wear condoms until they get married while everybody else is sliding all up in there Kojak style.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Drake flew dude out with ol girl then slapped some dangalang up her ass and ruined their relationship. She is fine but damn man, why Drake?

See Photos Of Naomi Sharon, The Singer At Center Of Drake's Home-Wrecking Scandal (radaronline.com)

https://www.instagram.com/naomisharon/?hl=en

Naomi Sharon (@naomisharon) • Instagram photos and videos

She finer than a motherfucker. I understand. They ain't loyal bro, move on!

It was bound to happen, don't let another negro fly you and your girl no where. What part of the game is that?