Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Musk buying Twitter wasn't a dash of hope that Trump would be back on it...... Ted Cruz would be singing a completely different tune.... :hmm:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
That south afrikkkan cac bout to fuck up big time lmaoo

he def ain’t buying Twitter I’m calling it now.. Shit a huge pump fake he’s going to back out

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Tf going on in here

matt-jackson-jeopardy-1.0.gif

"I'll take What would a thread troll that can't comprehend shit say for $500 and the win Levar"

NeatElderlyAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

.​

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know. They're just ready to take it to another level once the deal goes through.

True. They're chomping at the bit to spread misinformation and filth up the pool in the name of "free speech".

Like whores jumping up and down at a strip club when a big spending regular is seen chit chatting the bouncer near the entrance.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Elon is the man and I believe his involvement will benefit Twitter and won't hurt Black folks or our general society. Elon actually disagreed with Trump throughout his presidency. He hasn't been allied with any political figure.

The thing is, we (black folks) let the far left shape our perspectives. Trump having Twitter access doesn't really affect Black folks. We don't use Twitter much as a platform and very little of his past communication involved Black issues. So what if he thinks Covid started in China, was anti-vax, or incited other CACs to storm the Capital? None of this directly affects Black folks. What does concern us is how either of the Political Parties actually work for Black folks benefit. Biden pandered for our vote but hasn't prioritized us. Trump arguing with other CACs doesn't really matter.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Elon is the man and I believe his involvement will benefit Twitter and won't hurt Black folks or our general society. Elon actually disagreed with Trump throughout his presidency. He hasn't been allied with any political figure.

The thing is, we (black folks) let the far left shape our perspectives. Trump having Twitter access doesn't really affect Black folks. We don't use Twitter much as a platform and very little of his past communication involved Black issues. So what if he thinks Covid started in China, was anti-vax, or incited other CACs to storm the Capital? None of this directly affects Black folks. What does concern us is how either of the Political Parties actually work for Black folks benefit. Biden pandered for our vote but hasn't prioritized us. Trump arguing with other CACs doesn't really matter.

You didn't pay attention at all during Trump's time on twitter. Kapernick is still out of work and Trump has been out of office a year and a half.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There will come a time when you get exactly what you think you're looking for.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
You didn't pay attention at all during Trump's time on twitter. Kapernick is still out of work and Trump has been out of office a year and a half.

Please provide 2 Twitter posts from Trump that directly affected Black people.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Please provide 2 Twitter posts from Trump that directly affected Black people.

Is his account even visible? I'm not going through his timeliness. Trump came at more than one Black athlete. He stirred up racial tension every chance he got. Hate crimes increased against Black folks and other PoC. They started before he was even elected. The man is a menace.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Is his account even visible? I'm not going through his timeliness. Trump came at more than one Black athlete. He stirred up racial tension every chance he got. Hate crimes increased against Black folks and other PoC. They started before he was even elected. The man is a menace.

Don’t forget about the shit hole countries comment