Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

This dude forgot he was in a service business.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I told you guys Tesla board is going to throw homeboy out into the streets. This is fucking up everybody’s profits over there.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This dude forgot he was in a service business.
It's a Christmas miracle. Tesla is shitting the bed so I get to watch Elon squirm. Meanwhile, Elon has all the weirdos squirming on Twitter. :lol: I couldn't have wrote a better script for all these punk bitches. How long they going to keep coming to his house to bitch at him? Do they have any dignity? :roflmao:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I’ve been a fan of Tesla vehicles and energy for years now (not of musk). Today was the first day I seriously considered buying a Rivian RS1 over a Model X.

Elon fucked around & found out...

elon-found-out.jpg

I went down a Tesla build quality rabbit hole recently...

bunny-bunny-eating.gif

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Nothing funnier than black Republicans in this thread still trying to make excuses for Elon.

Major advertisers have pulled out of Twitter and sped up the process of evaluating Tik Tok. Tesla stock is dropping like a stone and investors got in Elons ass in Qatar.

But you stans swear this is 4d chess.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing funnier than black Republicans in this thread still trying to make excuses for Elon.

Major advertisers have pulled out of Twitter and sped up the process of evaluating Tik Tok. Tesla stock is dropping like a stone and investors got in Elons ass in Qatar.

But you stans swear this is 4d chess.
I'm sure Elan appreciates your concern for Twitter's finances. Obviously he thinks it's worth it to expose the government collusion with Twitter to censor anything other than the government narrative. It's hilarious seeing these democrats caping for the FBI and censorship all of a sudden. 80 FBI agents dedicated to monitoring Twitter? No problem. So many former FBI agents working at Twitter (all hired since Trump was elected) they had their own private slack messaging group? Nothing to see here. Ex-CIA agents working at Twitter? No big deal. You dummies will blindly follow the democrat talking points every time. Pathetic!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I'm a bit confused. Except for pro choice, all that is associated with politics on the right.
He was contrasting those views to what he would consider a left leaning site. Come on Camille this is contextualized quite succinctly.

Last edited: