Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
nikka shut up

we talking about this ONE woman....

you on your period today?

if this cat abused his kids it would be ALL over the media by now....

he cheated....and its public....because he's in the public eye

and kids almost ALWAYS side with the mother....add in the fact that he was absent due to career....and bingo...there ya go
Wow, it's amazing that you know EVERYTHING about this family.

You should release all this info you know and make some money off of it.

Or...

You don't know a gotdayum thing about these peoples lives, but you're going to apply your own biases and your own bullshit to them instead of getting some therapy and showing the doctor where the mean woman hurt you.

nikka

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
My god daughters father blew up his family chasing easy pussy

Got some street urchin pregnant
Got fired from a 6 figure job

Doesn’t see his kids
A 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter
The girl even calls me dad when she sees me

The wife has been begging him to see his kids
Especially as the boy is at the age where he is just getting into sports and needs his dad

Dude refuses to be after

But if you hear him talk, it’s the wife that’s keeping him away

His kids will grow up and treat him accordingly
Bro that's LIES

There has never been a man that has been less than a 100% perfect father and husband...

THAT BITCH IS TO BLAME.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a lot of you dudes in here don't get it.

His kids watched as him cheating tore their family apart. I can understand why they would be pissed at him and go no contact.

A lot of yall on here don't want to admit that that is the consequences of his actions.
They don’t get it because majority of them look down don’t like and or always blaming the woman women…

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I was with you till this part.

Bro finding out your parent cheated can have permanent scars on kids

And especially if they have a child because of it.

I don't care WHO cheats that sh*t destroys lives in many cases

You can't just brush that off like its nothing victimless crime
At the same time cuzzo you don't encourage your children to hate your father as a result of it. Feels like she had a dastardly hard in that. The fact that they are grown now doesn't necessarily mean Owen did worse. The adult children may not have the ability to see through mom's pain cause dad got some new pussy. Doesn't mean he was a bad father to his children. But I believe she had plenty of influence on them hating him. And now she's condemning him for speaking out on it. Ya know, it's funny. Women can be hurt and be allowed to say whatever the fuck they want cause they hurt. Shaq's ex wife comes to mind. Shut the fuck up!!! Bitch you a millionaire and ain't never went up for a rebound. Soon as a man says something he should have keep the public out of it. Fuck these bitches. I'm glad Gary got some new pussy. :yes:

yPMJjn.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At the same time cuzzo you don't encourage your children to hate your father as a result of it. Feels like she had a dastardly hard in that. The fact that they are grown now doesn't necessarily mean Owen did worse. The adult children may not have the ability to see through mom's pain cause dad got some new pussy. Doesn't mean he was a bad father to his children. But I believe she had plenty of influence on them hating him. And now she's condemning him for speaking out on it. Ya know, it's funny. Women can be hurt and be allowed to say whatever the fuck they want cause they hurt. Shaq's ex wife comes to mind. Shut the fuck up!!! Bitch you a millionaire and ain't never went up for a rebound. Soon as a man says something he should have keep the public out of it. Fuck these bitches. I'm glad Gary got some new pussy. :yes:

Bro I hear you. But WE DON"T KNOW THE TRUTH. I aint taking sides.

I said CHEATING is foul period. I don't give man or woman a pass

and it most DEFINATELY hurts kids

And you cheat on someone - why the hell are they expected to take the high road and defend you to the children?

You a LIAR and a CHEATER.

You know how make sure your children don't see you like that?

Don't CHEAT.

Simple.

There are some EVIL women. But there are some EVIL men too

How am I mad at Shaq wife when it is WELL DOCUMENTED he was an asshole to her?

And he ADMITTED it himself.

Why the fuk we DEFENDING him?

Don't be an asshole. Don't cheat. Talk to your kids explain your mistakes. Apologize to your partner.

But even after ALL that that the mess you made is YOUR mess.

That's YOUR responsibility.

I used to work with the working homeless and I seen some women do some foul things to take away kids, house, etc.

But I also seen some FOUL men. Lets not lump all women or men together.

Gary Owens aint NEVER gonna tell us the WHOLE story but during that interview he himself admitted he had to sneak out and not use his credit card so my wife won't know.

You DEFENDING that guy?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

And you cheat on someone - why the hell are they expected to take the high road and defend you to the children?

Don't CHEAT.

Simple.

Don't be an asshole. Don't cheat. Talk to your kids explain your mistakes. Apologize to your partner.

I used to work with the working homeless and I seen some women do some foul things to take away kids, house, etc.

Gary Owens aint NEVER gonna tell us the WHOLE story but during that interview he himself admitted he had to sneak out and not use his credit card so my wife won't know.

You DEFENDING that guy?
Bravo

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I might’ve saw one episode in total just to see his family, I ain’t like that nigga like that :lol:

Okay same here - I aint even gonna front

but I'll be damned if I'm going against a thick black woman over some cheating white boy

especially one who might have been creeping with Wendy Williams

:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Don't CHEAT.

Simple.

You DEFENDING that guy?
Not defending the guy. But just as you say we won't know the whole story from Gary we won't know the whole story about what she did or did not tell those kids. Again, when a woman tells the story it's woah is me......please pray for me for what I've been through. Because she didn't cheat doesn't mean she was the angel or rock of the relationship. Shaunie should try keeping her fuckin mouth shut when asked about it. Shaq admitted to what he did. Why the fuck is it okay for these women to throw dirt on the wrong doings of a man at every turn yet when we talk about what happened we gotta shut the fuck up? That's all I'm sayin cuzzo.

MUgiyU.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not defending the guy. But just as you say we won't know the whole story from Gary we won't know the whole story about what she did or did not tell those kids. Again, when a woman tells the story it's woah is me......please pray for me for what I've been through. Because she didn't cheat doesn't mean she was the angel or rock of the relationship. Shaunie should try keeping her fuckin mouth shut when asked about it. Shaq admitted to what he did. Why the fuck is it okay for these women to throw dirt on the wrong doings of a man at every turn yet when we talk about what happened we gotta shut the fuck up? That's all I'm sayin cuzzo.

YOU 100% right!

that's why I said I aint siding with Gary or her. BUT Gary knows he did dirt and admitted it. So why am I mad at her? Regardless what SHE did... he hurt his family with his decisions. He gotta own that. WE don't get to judge the penalty

And as much as I wish she just kept her mouth shut? We don't know ALL the things Shaq did which is apparently VERY bad. So again its not MY place to tell her nothing. None of us can. She was done wrong. It is what it is.

Its the burden of being a Black Man in America cuzzo. We supposed to take ALL the hits and not react. Cause if we do? We the animal. We not allowed to be human. or show emotion. Or be forgiven.

let me be clear it is NOT easier to be a Black Women I aint saying that.

this division sh*t aint helping none of us.

I tell Baby mothers i meet all the time that hurting that man (and some of those men aint sh*t) ain't gonna HELP.

I'm saying WE should be united against the REAL enemy.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
YOU 100% right!

that's why I said I aint siding with Gary or her. BUT Gary knows he did dirt and admitted it. So why am I mad at her? Regardless what SHE did... he hurt his family with his decisions. He gotta own that. WE don't get to judge the penalty

And as much as I wish she just kept her mouth shut? We don't know ALL the things Shaq did which is apparently VERY bad. So again its not MY place to tell her nothing. None of us can. She was done wrong. It is what it is.

Its the burden of being a Black Man in America cuzzo. We supposed to take ALL the hits and not react. Cause if we do? We the animal. We not allowed to be human. or show emotion. Or be forgiven.

let me be clear it is NOT easier to be a Black Women I aint saying that.

this division sh*t aint helping none of us.

I tell Baby mothers i meet all the time that hurting that man (and some of those men aint sh*t) ain't gonna HELP.

I'm saying WE should be united against the REAL enemy.
Well said cuzzo. Very well said. Triple bitch post for this. :clap: :clap::clap:

XB66k0.jpg

zB176l.jpg

UJ5ioR.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
He miscalculated the effect cheating would have on his family, Which is 100% on him. While you're on the road she's nurturing them and then you admittedly cheat I can see why they are upset with him. Three years is a long time but that lets you know something in the relationship with the kids was missing. I know if I cheated on my wife my youngest daughter would be hurt. My wife both know if we ever divorced it would kill my daughter, that's part of knowing your kids.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas are in here making excuses but not admitting that Gary Owens caused this himself. Let's be real he fucked up so totally this happened....

They don't understand that most times you can't hurt the primary caregiver and not inspire hatred and anger.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Something just dawned on me about this thread in the way some of y'all are reacting.

Remember this is supposed to be BGOL and a bunch of y'all are taking the side of a white man, let me repeat that a WHITE MAN over a black woman.

Says a lot about some of you niggas in here and let's be real we know how much a lot of y'all hate women and particularly black women and this thread is a perfect example of it.

BGOL caping for a white guy......sad times.