Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
One thing I've learned on BGOL.

There has never been a bad husband or father in the history of Earth. Every man spends every hour of every day just trying to be the best father he can be and spend the most time he can with his kids, to be in their lives the maximum amount. And the only reason why it doesn't happen is because some evil woman "won't let him" :lol:
And there has never been a divorced dad where the kids would rather be with the dad than the mom.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Fuck them kids.
giphy.webp

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For dude with high paying jobs that require a lot of traveling this is too common. This is a no win situation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For dude with high paying jobs that require a lot of traveling this is too common. This is a no win situation

You right but I don't 100% agree I know some super black dads (and super black moms I see you) who manage it. In fact quite a few.

And it's NOT easy at all.

But you can do it.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One thing I notice in the divorce court system. Men try to figure out the why, while slowly being gaslit. They can’t understand (For Example) the fish can’t climb a tree! It just can’t!

Meanwhile they need to view it as if their car just got totaled in a car accident. You just have to get a new car and move on, eventually you will forget about the old car. And be thankful you made it out alive.

I’ve never seen a divorce that got reversed in the process of going through a divorce.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Niggas are in here making excuses but not admitting that Gary Owens caused this himself. Let's be real he fucked up so totally this happened....

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just checked his kids ages he hasn't seen them since they were 18 and 21, the kids were grown so they weren't at some young impressionable age where the mom could turn them against him, they chose to not see him on their own

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother could still turn them, by talking to them daily on the phone. I don’t know whose fault it is. But Mother’s Day is more celebrated than Father’s Day. Kids are taught Mothers are more important instead of equally important to Fathers.

Last when I hear stuff like this, one question pops in my head. What is the other parent( in this case Mother) doing to help mend the broken relationship for the other parent. Instead they allowed it to go on, as if they all stand together.

My lady friend said I’m not forcing my 16 year old daughter to talk to her father. I said but you can force her to go to school, do her homework etc etc!
I just checked his kids ages he hasn't seen them since they were 18 and 21, the kids were grown so they weren't at some young impressionable age where the mom could turn them against him, they chose to not see him on their own

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gary Owens.....FUCK THEM KIDS.

There's only so much you can do and your issue with the mother has nothing to do with them and if the mother is using them to get back at you shame on her and that shit will crumble as soon as the kids get sick of her shit and she has no one else to blame it on.

Fuck them kids.....

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He never had a pass. His children don't even fuck with him since he cheated on their mom and broke up the family. Oh the drama. He's got some light skin Negros, he helped create, mad at him. He's just begging to learn the extremes of malice. It will only get worst.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These...kids..are..adults...

Would you as an adult stop talking to one of your parents and never tell them why you never spoke to them again?
Is it possible for the answer to that question to be YES? Because if it is, then there is a chance that it could happen. Again, we don't know the circumstances or the personalities of the people involved. All anyone can do is guess and theorize.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So a lot of you dudes in here don't get it.

His kids watched as him cheating tore their family apart. I can understand why they would be pissed at him and go no contact.

A lot of yall on here don't want to admit that that is the consequences of his actions.
What led him to cheat in the first place? Do you know? Were there problems before that? Do you know?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That fuckin bitch caused this shit. Scorned cause he fucked another chick. :smh: Evil ass muthafucka

U3z4OJ.jpg
Maybe, but maybe he done some more shit as well! She shouldn’t use the kids to hurt him but women do. Just like men use money to hurt them. But isn’t the kids of age to where they can choose to see him or not? If so that should tell you what he is if they are choosing not to…

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I blame the wife and her bullshit. His cheating is between him and her. No reason the kids cut him off unless:

1. Like others said in this post, that there's more to it and behind the scenes he's a horrible father/person.

2. The mom is scorned and manipulating those kids to hate him.

I'm leaning towards #2.

Your dad is your fucking dad. You have memories with him that predates whatever him and your momma got going on. I wouldn't throw that away over "their bullshit".

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wecolme to the mind of a lot of women :smh:

Let's stiffle the growth of my kid's emotional health by keeping them away from their father that loves them.
All because either I can't get what I want out of the divorce or I'm going to use my own kids as pawns to hurt my ex.

Life will never be fair, you just have to do your best to protect yourself from the bullshit as much as possible. Even when do protect yourself, you are going to go through a lot bulslshit and hurt!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I blame the wife and her bullshit. His cheating is between him and her. No reason the kids cut him off unless:

1. Like others said in this post, that there's more to it and behind the scenes he's a horrible father/person.

2. The mom is scorned and manipulating those kids to hate him.

I'm leaning towards #2.

Your dad is your fucking dad. You have memories with him that predates whatever him and your momma got going on. I wouldn't throw that away over "their bullshit".
Why would you think his adult kids would?

These kids don't even live with the mother anymore from what I can gather. They are fully adult children on their own. These kids don't want him in their lives at all. There is something more than "I cheated on your mom and she's mad at me."

Adults can understand and navigate that kind of thing. Almost all of those kids friends are probably divorced as well. Everyone gets divorced.

I hope he works it out with them. They should probably sit down and get therapy.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Parenting is hard, especially when you are away a lot. You gotta grind to generate the wealth, to pay for private school and the gated community. Kids of means don't always grow up to be respectful of the struggle required to afford them the life of comfort.

His wife obviously gassed them up. I mean damn he did cheat on her repeatedly. He also sold the gated community house due to marital debt. He paid off all the marital debt, bought the wife a new house and has to pay her forever alimony till her bitter ass gets married again. That's grown folk business though.

The grown ass kids just saw their Mom hurt and that shit does sting.

They kids don't love and respect his part of their development. Fuck them kids. Sorry as the Man he will just have to suffer in peace. Society just doesn't give a fuck. If they had good men around them, they would tell them all that are acting out of pocket and it took two adults to raise them.

Breaking the chain of family trauma takes a heavy push.

He just had twins. Move on amd enjoy what life you have left. All that showing up in stealth mode will just hurt his soul more.

I am surprised Shay was able to get him to be so forth coming with all that information.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Why would you think his adult kids would?

These kids don't even live with the mother anymore from what I can gather. They are fully adult children on their own. These kids don't want him in their lives at all. There is something more than "I cheated on your mom and she's mad at me."

Adults can understand and navigate that kind of thing. Almost all of those kids friends are probably divorced as well. Everyone gets divorced.

I hope he works it out with them. They should probably sit down and get therapy.

There were still living at home when they separated then divorced. I believe they were late teens on their show.

That's why I gave grace and say their might be more to it. But I've seen the "I hate you forever shit" that carries into adulthood based on the mother running the guy into the ground.

Even on Twitter women are blathering how much "when a man cheats on his wife he cheats on his kids"...fuck outta here. No he didn't.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There were still living at home when they separated then divorced. I believe they were late teens on their show.

That's why I gave grace and say their might be more to it. But I've seen the "I hate you forever shit" that carries into adulthood based on the mother running the guy into the ground.

Even on Twitter women are blathering how much "when a man cheats on his wife he cheats on his kids"...fuck outta here. No he didn't.

I was with you till this part.

Bro finding out your parent cheated can have permanent scars on kids

And especially if they have a child because of it.

I don't care WHO cheats that sh*t destroys lives in many cases

You can't just brush that off like its nothing victimless crime

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

I’ve also seen the “woe is me, my kids are so mean to me” bullshit from a deadbeat dad.

My best friend growing up’s dad never did shit for him. Was never even around.

Now he goes around to all their family events telling everyone how my buddy never calls him and treats him so bad lmao.

My man said his dad STILL to this day has never called him - not on his birthday, not on Christmas for 30 years. Fucker even went to funerals spouting that same lie.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a year and a half ago i came out of a 22 1/2 yrs relationship not a marriage relationship and i haven't seen or spoken to my children THAT I MAINLY RAISED and had a beautiful relationship with and thats not the kicker .....the kicker is that they live about 7min from me.they dont answer my calls,messages nothing but it messed me up for the first yr but God brought me to see that was a never ending storm that i wouldn't win so i had to get over it ...i mean i lost weight due to this it was hurting my health because i was like how in the heck this happened to me when the kids was always on my side always with me but it took me a awhile to see that females are very jealous, wicked,evil creatures..everyone knew i was a good father 24/7 always on duty and i worked the hell out that job so good i was making it look easy for a man to be doing what i was doing and she hated that...see men are thinkers and problem solves women are emotional and go based off there feelings....real talk i dont try no more i mean i raised them till they was 19,16,15 at that age there easy to brainwash and the f**ked thing about it was i felt like a failure like all those years was a waste..all that hard work i was doing all my children played violins smart first chairs i mean i was a little joe jackson but abusive.. i know i wasn't a failure my Lord opened my eyes i just live now i had to realize that you cant force kids to talk to you that was a hard lesson to learn but im over it enough it dont weigh me down like it use to....yall stay up thanks for listening ........

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
It's funny how folks just come in and assume it's everyone else's fault why the kids won't fuck with him but his. He could have been abusing the kids. You think he would admit that on a podcast?

He could have just been a shit parent.

But one thing we know for sure this board hates, and I do mean HATES women. There's not a problem in the world this board hasn't blamed on women lmao.
nikka shut up

we talking about this ONE woman....

you on your period today?

if this cat abused his kids it would be ALL over the media by now....

he cheated....and its public....because he's in the public eye

and kids almost ALWAYS side with the mother....add in the fact that he was absent due to career....and bingo...there ya go

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My god daughters father blew up his family chasing easy pussy

Got some street urchin pregnant
Got fired from a 6 figure job

Doesn’t see his kids
A 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter
The girl even calls me dad when she sees me

The wife has been begging him to see his kids
Especially as the boy is at the age where he is just getting into sports and needs his dad

Dude refuses to be after

But if you hear him talk, it’s the wife that’s keeping him away

His kids will grow up and treat him accordingly